Fiji

Are they based?

>Redpilled as fuck on outsiders
>got weapons from Russia to fight against the poo in loos trying to steal their culture away from them
>all built like brick shithouses
>btfo britcucka in rugby

Other urls found in this thread:

radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/300418/fiji-flag-change-process-delayed
theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/22/secretive-shipment-of-arms-donated-by-russia-to-fiji-raises-concerns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fijian poo in loo here.

Bainimarama loves,you idiot. Muslims haven't been represented in parliamnet ever like they are in his government.

We'll cuck the country yet!

Fijians are full of poo in loos you retard, their culture is ingrained with pooloo

>Having the Union Jack on 'your' flag
>2016
>Based

booty blasted britcuck detected.

>Having the Queen of England on your fucking money

KEK

>>got weapons from Russia to fight against the poo in loos trying to steal their culture away from them

Elaborate, please. This sounds hilarious.

Stay mad you got btfo by niggers. ;)

That's on it's way out.

We just can't decide on the new flag.

radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/300418/fiji-flag-change-process-delayed

It's actually for protection against any Fijian nationalists who might attempt a coup. OP is an idiot.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/22/secretive-shipment-of-arms-donated-by-russia-to-fiji-raises-concerns

>Not putting the score of the sevens final on the new flag

Part time underdogs facing the all time GOATs can't be BTFO.

is this what youre gonna hold on to as bants? you still lost bruv.

Holy shot I had no idea about this. Kek

This has nothing to do with curryniggers or even international threats you illiterate retard

huh? you got rekt though bitch. stay in denial ;)

>This retarded Canashit

>this triggered britcuck

>mfw this is real

Sorry leaf. Can't hear you over the sound of VELODROME

LOOOOL fucking c*cks

More men with weapons. Everywhere - everywhere. Everywhere men standing around holding weapons aggressively.

Well let me tell you, men, boys, guys - I AM NOT IMPRESSED. At all. In the slightest. Pick up a weapon and stand there like a moron looking as threatening as you like. It does not make you either clever or a useful member of society of any society on this earth. In fact, quite the opposite.

Let me know when I can respect mankind. Hint. That will be when all the males in the world PUT DOWN THEIR WEAPONS and start behaving like human beings and not robotic killers.

>Calling others cucks when you have the queen of fucking england on your money

ahahahahahaha

go back to Sup Forums and cry about your loss faggot ;) maybe brexit was a bad idea because sand niggers must clearly be better athletes then you guys ;P. Consider yourself owned cuck.

She's also the Queen of Canada

Nice retort. You still lost though and youre still a salty faggot. Youre team got killed by an anthill of a nation. Deal with it.

Good to see Canada establishing themselves as a real athletic nation in the summer Olympics
>ohwaitlol
>winterolympics.jpeg
>please tell me I'm relevant

I like having the queen on all of our coins

It's been weird seeing her get older on them as time goes on. I don't wanna see Phillip on them

>using her majesty's name to shitpost

She's the Queen of Canada too. She loves all her realms equally.

So let's go by your argument.
Please explain how you haven't been utterly BTFO for 5 whole days until an hour ago where you couldn't even beat a nigger IN THE POOL

Checkmate leafycuck. Please make your sjw way back to lgbt

>taking low blows at my country when this is about fiji fucking you up

Talk about faggot! ;) tell me. why did you get rekt by abunch of niggers again?

Thats what i thought, little cuck faggot charletan. Looks like i win again

Go suck a diarrhea out of a homeless mans bumbum and consider yourself owned 3 times, cuck.

*tiptop*

If your not in the Union Jack club don't expect us to give a shit about you next time you need your shit rebuilt after a cyclone then

>Britain shits the bed yet claims silver to the GOATs of 7s
>Canada nowhere to be seen
>Can'tnada BTFO for 5 whole days
>allows a black person the first ever gold in the pool on their watch

You've been utterly and totally arse battered this week, and rekt right now. Next you'll be saying it's your year, la

>repeating yourself

still got btfo by a nothing country. Faggot. Stay mad. We'll kill you in 4 years in winter ;) cucklord bitch.

Consider yourself owned.

>this bong STILL replying to an obvious French-Canadian

>winter olympics
>4years
Niggerwut

kek rugby is your best sport since you suck ass at soccer. you got raped harder then brazil by germany by alil island poorer then mexico
hahhahahaha

Britain, man...your country STINKS

good lads