Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ask your local black

small southern town no blacks

>needing dealers for weed
>not having a med card
>not being somewhere where weed is somewhat legal

Ask a pizza delivery guy, they'll most likely either have some or be able to point you in the direction of a dealer

>asking to find weed in 2106
go to the store and buy some you fucking poorfag idiot

Don't you have fucking friends bitch lmao

pizza guys dont deliver here

no. marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal.

im super autistic i barely leave my house

having the same problem, if you have smoked before try and get connections from who you smoked with. I'm buying from a friend of a friend tomorrow.

i'll ask him tomorrow thanks

i pick up off a friend's friend. i met him through the first friend obviously as she smoked as well. (don't judge me for the picture, weed ain't legal over here and we already smoked most of it lmao)
good luck user

Dark net ? Kek

Yea ask random people that look like they smoke weed if ur in a store and someone young buys a cigar like a Dutch it's probly for weed so ask them

>addictive
bullshit tho

If ur in the country look into getting good at growing and grow ur own

All you do is ask someone if they smoke. If they say smoke what you have your man.

There's websites where u can buy seeds nirvana seeds is one
. it takes a while to get good at but with practice it can pay off if u don't want dealers

no bullshit tho
any drug can be addictive

If you dont mind it being sent through the mail then
Kik: 0neverless0

country?

United States

shame

Why?

I'm interested, how discreet is it?

not my country
also not OP

a girl who smokes? how have you not married her yet??

shes a slut and i have a girlfriend haha. would be interested in a threesome, gf wouldn't ):

Go to a college every college has dope heads

and so can Sup Forums mr."i never get addicted to anything"

does your gf smoke?

lol
i get addicted to nearly everything faggot
i'm 20 and have a liver damage

Not him, but every pot smoking grill I've met is a slut with no morals. Three times I've had a bitch try to nick my wallet, or a handful of bud from my stash. Three times the cops called for 'rape' (me getting my shit back), three times I've had a stupid bitch arrested for possession.

Life's good when you got it in good with the county sheriff. But fuck women

only tobacco, hates smell + taste weed

weed doesn't give you liver damage so.. obviously a better alternative than what you are doing.

If youre too much of a faggot to find bud just order some cannabinoids or something online

Are you 12? Women smoking weed isn't uncommon.

wtf tobacco is so disgusting lol

try growing your own! you can get seeds online, and jorge cervantes' DVDs are on youtube now. a relatively cheap 400 watt light, some pots of 5'' 8'' and up to 12'', non fertilized soil, and some of the right nutrients.

ikr, i try to get her to stop, but she usually only does it while drinking as a "social" thing

>weed doesn't give you liver damage so..
nah but it fucks up your mind

Lern2engrish.
They won't be so scared.

attractive ones are, at least for me anyway

Keeps my mind unfucked tbh

has the chance to discover psychoses
happy now?

Truth

>2016
>not using alphabay

only people with a genetic predisposition towards schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder have a chance to develop cannabis induced psychosis. so about 1 in 100 to 1 in 200 have a chance to develop some problems if they smoke a ton of weed for years

GROW. GROW. AND GROW. oh and troll muslims

reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

Just get a microgrow goin, research what u need to know. pick either soil or hydro. If your broke get cfls. If your well offf get led. if your loaded hps, cant trust it if you dont grow it your self.

You just have to know people. See if there's a NORML chapter near you.

but if it gets caught in shipping yr fucked

If I had reliable connect I wouldn't use Alphabay.

costs too much
20% + share of alphabay

>Tfw have Crohn's Disease
>Live in Illinois
>Tfw get up to 2 grams of legal pot a week

feelsgoodman.rar

thats it user

now troll muslims reddit.com/r/islam/comments/50lf5p/fuck_allah/

Drive to the nearest major metropolitan area and find out where the niggers live.

you have a study for that?

This is the best answer.

But growing takes and incredible amount of time/effort and if it's not legal where you live the insanely smelly nature of having a plant growing in your house can get you caught way easier .

not off hand, but i'm a medical marijuana patient and i have had schizophrenics in my family tree so i have had this conversation a couple times with my doctor and psychiatrist.

Do a microgrow. Get a grow tent or build a grow cabinet. Hell, you can row in a 5 gallon bucket with CFLs.