Doc prescribed me celexa/citalopram for my depression and anxiety...

Doc prescribed me celexa/citalopram for my depression and anxiety. Anyone else have any experience with this kind of anti-depressant or anything similar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't take that shit unless you're absolutely sure you need it man. If its an ssri you're better off without that shit in your life.

It makes you gay

yeah, the only thing it ever did was make it harder for me to cum, and the orgasm was much weaker. made my cum fetish GF unhappy which in turn made my anxiety worse.

hopefully it will actually help you with your anxiety, but it didnt help me at all. thank god i outgrew that shit.

I take citalopram and can confirm this. Erections are even hard to maintain. Unfortunately I've been on it for years.

Citalophram does nothing dude. It's literally half a dose of prozac. If you don't want your wallet raped just don't get it and take it.

I'm desperate for help at this point. Doc told me I'm too old and too far gone in terms of my age and depression & such that counseling would help. It's a shitty situation considering I start college next week as a late-starter and I don't really want to live on residence as a recluse. Up until recent I was very anti-medication. But like I said, I really want help. I appreciate the opinion though.

interesting. the erection wasnt what i had trouble with, i just couldnt build to orgasm. i'd get like 50% of the way there and it would just kind of fade away.

Avoid any and all of those mindfuck pills. You have anxiety or depression? Try exercise and/or cannabis. AVOID PILLS.

Don't use ssri's man.

Dude therapy also did nothing for me. The thing that is keeping me alive is focusing my mind on things. Like school work, normal work, etc. Distractions work wonders and is really the only real way to feel better for a little while.

these are worth trying.

the only pills that ever did anything for me were lorazepam. it treated the anxiety, but it made me kinda numb. it's also habit forming and had the same effect on my sexual performance as celexa.

if you HAVE to go with a pill, try the lorazepam. that shit worked, but it was overkill

LSD solved my depression in one night.
Citalopram just made me twitch in my sleep.

Stop the scrip, read up on acid, and buy it using TOR.

Best of luck.

not op but cannabis makes me anxious as fuck

At the risk of sounding like a cunt, I'm cool with a lack of sexual libido. Gives me less of a reason to wack it and actually build up testosterone to go and work out. As long as I don't get blue balls or end up with a 10/10 in college one night then I'm cool with sacrificing a few pointless orgasms for my brain to actually be motivated and not sad.
I think part of my problem is that I smoked too much weed in high school. It really messed around with my emotions, but I still do see it as a feasible option. I would want a sativa obviously.
I'm hoping this is how it's going to work out for me. After Im finished college and start working and actually feel like I have a purpose then my head will align properly, I hope.

I lose it when I near orgasm. I can still get it up, but keeping it up is a bitch.

Same here and it shrunk my cock by 3 inches and it would barely get hard and didnt do shit for my anxiety. fucking gook doctor. Its been 5 years and my cock just started getting completly hard a few months ago. Size wise Ive only gained maybe an inch .

i feel like LSD is too variable to depend on. like it might solve depression for one person in one situation but for someone else it might validate their negative thoughts and just make them feel worse

Indica makes me go silent in a group of people. Like worryingly quiet, so I feel your pain.
Dropped a tab of what I was told was some Lucy about 2 weeks ago. I wish I had a test kit for it though. I noticed a small improvement in my behavior afterwards, but nothing drastic.

Too old and Im assuming your in your 20's? I know thiis has to be in the US. Man this health system is a fucking joke. No one gives a shit.I hope the best for you.

I have with depression/anxiety.

Grow the fuck up, and stop acting like a little bitch.

Mommy and daddy aren't going to be around to protect you all the time, and you'll die eventually. The last part being the most important, btw. Always keep yourself aware of your mortality, especially when you decide that you "deserve" something for any reason. The best way to step out of depression is to repress it, and distract yourself with anything else whenever the next session of mental masturbation starts.

Whenever you start falling into self-pity you have two alternatives:
1 - Be a faggot, and mentally masturbate thinking about your "sadness".
2 - Suck it up, and grow as a human.

The anxiety is a lot easier, it just requires you to be aware that you are a self-serving piece of shit just like everyone else. Even if you think you're doing something for somebody else, you really aren't. Everything you do, you do thinking about yourself, the idea that you are, somehow, morally superior to other people, because you "wouldn't hurt anybody" only shows how out of touch with reality you are, that you aren't even aware of what is going on around you.

If you are taking "medication" to treat a non-existent problem, the odds of you developing a real problem increase tremendously. Let the people who are listening to voices and talking to their shoes take medication. You just need to stop being a little bitch.

tl;dr: OP is a fag (surprise surprise!)

Just get 1plsd or al lad or something online, at least you know what the fuck youre getting its the same thing anyway

try to find an indica/sativa hybrid that is known for low anxiety. you find a good strain and life can be great, even if all you do is just toke a bowl now and again.

you dont need to go all 420 BLAZIT FAGG0TZ!!!, just enough to ease your mind. micro dosing basically.

youtube.com/channel/UCn8V3KNSgDr1Dai77_y8JrQ/videos

zoloft did that to me in my early 20's. i had the cock of the GREAT WHITE BULL, then i got fucking zoloft, and i had a tucked back up inside of me rubber noodle of a dick for 8 months. i had 3 teenage girls who were my sisters friends who were rolling hard on X begging me to fuck them, and my shit just wouldnt work. it was like my dick said "fuck you nigga, imma play xbox and eat chicken".

I wanted it, my shit just wouldnt work.

I'm from Canada actually, so cost of medication isn't much of an issue (thank god). PS sorry guys that I haven't been indicating that I'm OP responding, I hope you all can sort of tell which post are from me without much trouble. I'll try to respond to 2 or 3 comments at a time.

Took LSD today to help me out of my depression, it made me realise I'm a very anxious person too. I want therapy more than drugs to fix me