The worst highway in the world in your opinion

The worst highway in the world in your opinion

AND GO

>fucking 401 to 410 merge worst fucking place in the world to be stuck when your tired and wanna go home

91 freeway. Turning a 30 minute drive in to 2 hours easy.

I guess you saw my post in that other thread eh OP?

405 is the absolute WORST freeway in America. Its not even close.

10 fwy, 60,605, 210. All suck ass. Hate living in the L.A area

yes i did and it gave me the idea for this thread lol

pic related

that picture is actaully taken from the 403 so there....

Here is a picture of the 405 and 10 freeway interchange. Its bad in all 4 directions.

i know but i couldnt find one of the actual 401 to 401 merge lane and i forgot to take a picture when i was stuck on it cause i was busy screaming at the asshole in the motorbike who smacked my side mirror

US 19

I knew that exact spot would trigger someone, everyone that drives that highway knows that fucking merge

Get some damn buses and trains or fuck make everyone drive fag mobiles in that shit hole sorry excuse for a place. Where is this btw?

That's because it can't be found.

i go to visit my sister on Orangeville every weekend so i deal with that fucking merge every Thursday night cause even with the bullshit its still the fastest way to get there from Belleville

ok so here is screencap of google traffic.
Its 9 pm right now in Los Angeles. And there is still heavy traffic on the 10 and 110 interchange.
I deal with this shit everyday.

I-10 through Texas when you haven't slept for two days.

This

The hump into SFV......parkING lot

405 freeway and the 91 are the absolute worst. Have to plan to do things between 10-2:30 in order to not hit traffic

I move to south Carolina from that shit hole
Much better

Christ I traveled that stretch more times than I care to remember. All the way from Tucson to Dallas. It's a god forsaken land.

>drove to LA last week from san antonio
>18 hour drive
>7 hours just to get out of Texas

i know that feel bro

That picture was taken just east of El Paso. One of the worst parts of the drive.

>Traffic is so bad here that we tell people how far things are in minutes...

Even on Sundays

I loved the drive through I10 going west

I vote for Houston's 610 loop, west west, with all those merges, combined with a retarded populous

Is that why OJ Simpson didn't drive there when running from the cops

Fuck Fullerton and all the shitshow the 91 is

China is a bit worse with really bad air.

The Brooklyn Queens expressway i278 can be shit sometimes.

OP here i just thought of better one its not as crowded but if your not fucking paying attention itll bite you in the ass, the merge from the 416 onto the 401 coming from Ottawa, that fucking off ramp is a god damn death trap

Whatever that "highway" is in Russia that you have to use to go anywhere east that entails river crossings and shit

Oh and also the Holland tunnel and the fucking verazano bridge

does all their stuff say made here?

Why the hell would anyone put up with this shit? I thought it was bad where I live. I could never live in a place with that kind of commute.

You do it for the pussy. Lots and lots of pussy.

101 405 interchange is the worst hands down.

Solved the 91 problem by buying a bike and lane splitting the hell outta that bitch

Truth.
Torontofag here.

I live in Orangeville so it's a daily commute for me

Anywhere within 100miles of that shithole toronto is the worst place to be stuck in any situation you could possibly think off.

Fuck Toronto you uppity ass niggers.

News Flash...your shit DOES stink!!!

Imagine this for 24/7/365...fuck la

oh i dont live in Toronto i live in Belleville its not much better but still, i just have to drive through Toronto to get to Orangeville

What are you talking about? This is the freeway out of that shithole, if anything this is one of the best freeways.

i-15 to i-91

Speed limits shouldn't exist here

I may be the only who actually liked that stretch

Bramfag here, 401 to 410 merge is the fucking worst. Actually the majority of the 401 near Toronto is awful at all times of the day.

Also the worst is when you're coming down the 410 near the 407 into Brampton during any time after around 3 until around 8, prepare your anus for 2 hours of crawling traffic.

read the title...

oh i know exactly what you mean, i was banging my head against the steering wheel one day stuck in that shit

"Long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light." -Milton

People in LA ... Why don't you get a motorcycle and lanesplit? It's legal now.

cause people dont use common sense very often

>Lots of cars
>Winding bumpy high speed roads
>Inner city people
I don't want to die.

you got him there

nah i would rather live

1&9, Route 22, and the Polanski Skyway. Basically all of New Jersey and New York.

I take 401 and 400 every day to work
Once u figure out how to drive like a dick u can say enough up up to 20 minutes on rush hours
Just need to know when to dick switch to the exit lane to get past a bunch of assholes
But yea the 401 east at 5 pm is pretty awful

401 merge 400/DVP Toronto

Fucking Atlanta. Fuck that shit.

Interstate 20 through downtown Birmingham. Two years on and I still don't think my back has fully recovered from how goddamn bumpy it was.

Too many dipshit drivers in LA to consider that one though.

DVP... Don Valley Parking lot

DC Beltway. Think Los Angeles traffic with Atlanta drivers.

I drove from Arizona to Florida two weeks ago. Skipped past the cancer part of 10 by taking 20 east then down 49 south in Louisiana and back to 10. There was actually places to stop and eat and actually a cell signal. It felt more like a long road trip than getting stranded on Mars.

>beltway
>worse than LA

public transit is a decent option there though

Having experienced both I'd rather drive in LA than DC. DC doesn't have quite as much traffic and it's much more compact, but the drivers are significantly worse.