Teens with nice ass

Teens with nice ass

Here's more

Lurking

Keep my thread alive

Enjoy more

I wouldn't call that nice. She is a fatty.

zzzzzzzzz

ass

Need more anons

No nudes just a big ole folder full of her

Here

I realized it wasn't a girl I know, I confused her. She's just from the Internet

HOLY SHIT ID FUCKING EAT THAT LIKE IM GOING TO THE ELECTRIC CHAIR

All this shit is v& pedos

I wish teenage girls weren't such sluts and society wasn't so degenerate

Jesus. Christ.

Sauce

little too young, there bud

Photoshopped just a bit? i can't believe anything can be so perfect

ig /camy_lita/

Moarrrr

girls in general are sluts because society puts their gender on a pedestal, they are aware of the fact that they are highly desirable because most women today grow up having access to social media and at some point experiment with posting pictures of themselves which results in a huge following of guys especially if she is attractive

growing up with the self absorbtion that is brought about by social media attention whoring coupled with the fact that most every girl never has to try in the slightest to get male attention, never have to initiate anything, getting to be the one in the date whose sole expectation of is just to be cute, whereas the guy has to be extremely interesting, charismatic, have great linguistic abilites so that he wont come off too strong or too weak but just right etc.

girls have a stack of resumees of guys that want them at all times. as a result, they get conceited as fuck and choosy. honestly watching women use something like tinder versus men gives a pretty good idea of how much different it is for women. they dont have to contribute, they just ahve to exist.

men cannot act as slutty women do because if they did women would immediately feel endangered by this big scary man who is probably looking to have sex with you and it freaks them out because women today are afraid of men.

slutty women are allowed by society to exist far more then slutty men, and as a result you see em all over the place

also teen girls have those raging hormones going on , they want sex badly at that age and if they act slutty they get to have as much sex as they want. obviously that sort of thing is impossible for men, the only exclusion being if you are legitimately a 11/10 astonishingly hot guy, in that case women immediately drop their defensive, standoffish nature and welcome you in, its kinda pathetic actually

cool essay bro

Hnnnngg

that post aint for you nigger, its for the guy i replied to, idagf that you are too lazy to read it it obviously doesnt concern you as that wasnt your post from someone who likely wanted to open up some dialogue or at least have someone reply

MODDDDDSSSS

thats why society is a broken system :D fuck me for being a straight white cis male i shouldnt complain about anything! iv'e got that white priviledge right SJW's?

Where's her album

OC, r8?

More oc

beautiful

i bet herr farts smell good.

oc today. took a bunch of pics and a video, but most are too large share

moar