The Eternal Kraut

The Eternal Kraut

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-568931059/spectator-events-autumn-statement-discussion
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-28/trump-tells-polish-americans-he-s-committed-to-poland-s-strength
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

erst fur vierte reich

That microphone placement is pretty fitting kek

Burn London to the ground, glass every inch of Britain. I'll be at the front lines killing every Brit I can.

Please Mutti.

Germany's economy will collapse within 10 years so who cares lol

God it's in their fucking blood. They need to be fucking exterminated, they CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Anglo media is hillarious. I often read it and see articles like "GERMANY SAYS: WE WILL CRUSH PUNY BRITAIN" and then on closer inspection it turns out to be some minor member of the EU parliament from Bottrop nobody in Germany has ever heard of who said something completely unrelated.

It's really no surprise Germany is so hated with Anglos, but then again their media has been playing this game for 150 years now.

And it's black, to top it off

>the classic "let's say that we're not attacking and it's completely safe to be with us but then blitzkrieg the shit out of unsuspecting countries" german tactic

She's not the only politician who said that tho

I hope America carpetbombs them if they try it. Funny how people complained for ages about Trump being a "threat" to NATO when Germany when all he wants to do is make everybody pay their fair share for defence. Based on this """information""" Germany decides to move forward with eliminating every military in Europe that is allied to the US and consolidating control of it under their own weak leaders. Sad!

Coming from the most useless shithole in Europe. You need to get exterminated, you disgusting lazy turkspawn animal.

Where does the "we can't guarantee our security without USA" meme comes from ?
We only ever fought seriously against each other, and it's been a long time we didn't fight each other.

/thread

except it's your leader, not some random MEP. It says that in the headline you autists. You're in the process of absorbing the Dutch military as we speak.

>except it's your leader
She is not. She is the chancellor of the federal republic. I didn't elect her, I didn't vote for her party. She isn't the "leader" of this country at all. She is its chancellor.
And Dutch are quite literally Deutsch. So who even cares?

By their own will not by force.

You are just salty that your country is unimportant and will be even more so in the future.

go back to /brit/ and circlejerk about MUH EMPIRE

A combined EU army would just be France + burdens

Did I hear someone say "third partition of Germany"?

spooky scary russians

I really like how Merkel expects the French to let them boss their military around.

LONG LIVE THE REICH

LONG LEBE DER REICH

You're probably going to learn that they care in their elections this year. Free and sovereign nations in Europe are not going to die, as much as you would like them to.

not an argument, piss off autist

lets crush the anglos!

Sieg Heil

Why are americans acting surprised?
If the US leaves nato EU countries will come up with their own alternative because the russian menace isn't going anywhere. Sticking your head in the sand isn't going to change that fact.

>If the US leaves
it's been reiterated a thousand times in multiple mediums of media that this is not happening. Please at least marginally inform yourself on what's going on before posting.

Why would I want sovereign nations in Europe to die? I want the opposite, healthy nationalistic states in a relationship of trust and mutual benefit. If you think I am defending Merkel, I will be offended. Merkel must die. Screaming.

How dare you speak like that to our overlords you Bulgarian spawn

Hows the pound?

WELT KRIEG
THIRD EDITION

Release date: 2018

And thus the literal 3rd reich was born

this,
anglo media is like yellow press, without the wink

We're neutral in this one, eternal Teuton

Refusing to respect article 5 is leaving NATO. You can spin it how you want but that's how it is.

I don't know or care, I'm not a waste of space that puts petty fluctuations in my personal fortune above survival of the nation.

That's not the joke he was trying to make Ivan

It's alright btw

Doesn't that only apply if the country being attacked are fulfilling NATO demands? 2% of BNP in defense expenses. Only 5 countries are doing that.

Hitler was a boy scout compared to Merkel, not only she has managed to conquer europe without shooting a single bullet she has also managed to use everyones army to their personal agenda.

History repeat itself.

Now I understand why brits leave EU. They maybe hate us, but they're ready to ally even with us to wipe out pesky nazi scum.

Our old Russian allies that were helping us against the Germans ?

Everybody has had years and years to meet the 2% spending requirement. It's completely unsurprising that eventually there would be threats to them if they continued to ignore their duty within the alliance.

honestly wouldn't mind being part of a 4th reich if germany wasn't so hell bent on taking in refugees

That bad huh.

Oh well, how much can eurasia be worse than oceania?

The thing Anglos fear most is a German-Russian alliance

Merkel is the biggest Anglo puppet in Germany so anyonev that cries about her from the US to Poland better think twice. The opposition in Germany, and there's only the AfD and to some extent the left, would gladly join up with Russia without thinking twice.

You should kiss the ground Merkel walks on.

Nothing there about having to fulfill any other responsibilities to be viable other than membership. 2% is a recommendation, not a rule.

when irland was suffering potatoe famine, ottomans send you help and would have send even more if brits didnt oppose.

You are the biggest german cocksuckers on the fucking planet, it is cringe worthy at this point. One nuke isn't enough for your brothel of a country

Please Anschluss us and save us from the federal government.

>this delusion
tip top fucking kek

theres actually not much evidence that the ottomans were opposed. Whats more likely is that they sold the grain themselves somewhere along the way

also comparing famine refugees to todays """""refugees"""""" just proves my point

>Trump pulls out NATO
>It's including the in poland one
>*Russia at the gates*
>yfw the polan ask german to invade them first this time

>what merkel says
"eu armies should be me integrated"
>what anglo media writes
"GERMANY SAYS USA ARE WEAK AND GERMANY SHOULD LEAD THE COMBINED ARMIES OF EUROPE TO CONQUER THE PLANET"

bravo

pro-russian germs like you belong hung from trees

Hello Dimitri! Do you really think a German/Russian alliance would even be a threat for even a single US carrier group? Let alone it's entire military. Let alone an Anglo alliance.

The only war Russia can wage is one of counter-intelligence and cyberwarfare.

>German-Russian alliance
That's dead, Hans. It's the Russo-Anglo-American Triple Alliance now.

>Although most followers of NATO are familiar with Article 5 of the North Atlantic Treaty—an attack on one is an attack on all—Article 3 of the treaty is most important when it comes to the overall health of the alliance. Article 3 states that member states, at a minimum, will “maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.”[1] Only a handful of NATO members can say that they are living up to their Article 3 commitmen

good argument

Tourkos einai re

so famine counts but war doesnt?

Germany is weak though without UK and US to rely on, it's like a spoiled child next to Russia. Alliance between the two would not be on equal footing.
Germany's only hope would be to keep good relations with substantially more powerful France.

Are you retarded or something talking about military actions in 2017

yeah sure the US are gonna invade Germany and the battle of Berlin will be fought again with Neo-Soviet Germany lead by the Putin Free Corps, jesus

most aren't fleeing war and you know that you dirty turkroach

Don't bully the Netherlands. We will fuck your shit up, if you do.

t. Northern Germany

>Article 3
>In order more effectively to achieve the objectives of this Treaty, the Parties, separately and jointly, by means of continuous and effective self-help and mutual aid, will maintain and develop their individual and collective capacity to resist armed attack.

Point out the part in the official charter text of article 3 where it says 2% is mandatory.
I'll wait.

>liberate you from the nazis only for you to fight with the nazis against us in the next war

>anglo media
It's the Daily Express. The worst tabloid trash in Britain.

The French economy is fucked, they are propped up by the EU.

And Germany is kept artificially weak by the Trans-Atlantic "partnership", it is stunted because all its policy is US policy by proxy.

so you implying i am a turk?
and you are using the nation of the people who helped you in your darkest hour as an insult?
stay classy, ireland

>US carrier group
obsolete trash

Chat shit get Stuxnet

Bitter grapes.

Both jokes can fit.

Lamo this thread
It's like the autistic scum of every nation came to this thread to shitpost
Or it's just Sup Forums overflowing into Sup Forums

I like to imagine the photographer seeking that spesific angle in purpose, but it's pretty unlikely.

whatever makes you sleep better, pekka

I just said they didn't help us. Can you even read?
Nobody helped ireland either. The majority of people went to the new world and started a new life. They weren't refugees who went on welfare and received handouts. They also went to countries where they could actually speak the language (a shock I know!) and weren't a completely different religion

Relax, they're just shitposting.

It was not US who forced germany to neglect its infrastructure and military, or to push its accumulated surplus of wealth into worthless greek bonds.
US didn't keep it from exploring #neuland, either.

Some of your countrymen are really bitter fucks.

>During the Irish potato famine of the 1840s, Ottoman Sultan Abdülmecid donated £1,000 to famine relief. A letter written by Irish notables in the Ottoman archives explicitly thanks the Sultan for his help.[1]

>Anglos made thread
>Anglos was pissed off
>Anglos trying to make it stop
lmao so pathetic

At the 2014 Wales Summit all members pledged to maintain 2% spending. This is now considered a prerequisite to meeting obligations to article 3 by Trump, who is the President of the alliance's largest military. It doesn't matter whether 2% is explicitly a requirement, when it is a stated goal of the alliance, which every member agreed to, that the US has been trying to enforce for years.

Even disregarding whether or not 2% is explicitly mandatory, most European militaries have violated Article 3 anyway by slashing their defence budgets hugely following the Cold War. The wording is right there in your post.

Germany is the most powerful country in the world

>inb4 jannie bans me since every fucking Jannie is a krout
>putin bot inbred slav
>Economically illiterate
m.soundcloud.com/user-568931059/spectator-events-autumn-statement-discussion
Listen to this my dude
Greece has a larger military than the whole of Germany lamo
Delusion AFD has not support and Germany loves markle fuck off back to KC you spastic
Good post
autistic again
autistic northerner chav
Autistic
Autistic

I saw Merkel two months ago at the airport, she smell bad.

So the united army can turn against any "filthy dissident", lest they do the same as UK, right.

they gave money to the British goverment who provided soup kitchesn (provided you convert to protestantism) or put people into work camps. I'm sure they tried to help but not much came of it
Besides you're not arguing my point at all. I have no problem with my goverment giving aid to refugee camps in Syria but its been known for so long now that the majority of them aren't from Syria
And even if they were, Europe has no obligation to take them. Put them in refugee camps and send them back when the war is over

Do you genuinely believe that Trump would intervene if Russia attacked Poland?

(poland does spend its 2% btw)

>Anglos made a new thread
this is how eternal anglo works

nobody asked for your opinion, go back to plebbit if you want to just downvote and upvote comments to express your views instead of actually contributing arguments.

Poland has no other choice, but further European integration if they want to avoid Russian aggression. It seems like Polish government doesn't understand this.

Why wouldn't he?
The whole senate would publicly hang him
The senate is his only friend right now since the media hates him so much
Autism again

What did she smell like?

the fourth reich?

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-28/trump-tells-polish-americans-he-s-committed-to-poland-s-strength
>“If you elect Donald Trump, you will find a man who understands that Poland -- unlike some of the countries he’s pushing a little for a little money -- Poland pays its bills to NATO,” Giuliani said. “He’ll defend the NATO treaty. It’s a solemn obligation of the United States, but he will push some of the people that aren’t paying their fair share to pay more. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t understand his solemn obligation, which is, if any member of the NATO alliance, all 20 of them, if any one of them is attacked we all come to each other’s defense.”
Also, I think a higher priority should be put on diplomacy and preventing a situation where Poland is invaded by Russia, than on focusing what everybody should do in that scenario.

Not an argument
All the shin in this thread is autistic shitposting without a single fact to back anything up
It's just Sup Forums backwash lmao

isn't ireland a catholic country?
seems like you dont take it too seriously with christian values