Has anyone ever met anyone online which led to sex? I'm curious if it's actually possible as a dude

Has anyone ever met anyone online which led to sex? I'm curious if it's actually possible as a dude.

Also general "what's the shortest distance between when you met someone and when you had sex with them?" Thread.

One eHarmony date and 2 slices of pizza. It ain't rocket science.

Happens regularly. Once, inside two hours of matching on tinder, I ducked a gal about 6 hours and took her ass cherry. It was good times.

Met a chick only 5 miles away from me online and we dated for a little while it was pretty good

Back in the day I used yahoo chat. Fucked quite a few. Picked up a fatty and she blew me 3 times a day for 5 years.

How doe - isn't Tinder pretty dead for hookups nowadays?

I've hooked up on cl personals. Couple emails, ate at a local burger spot together so everyone felt safe, fucked like crazy after dinner and for months.

New Jersey?

Northern California.

Works for me still. Bumble if you want a Type A domineering bitch with rape fantasies who wants you to choke her.

Just be clear about what you want. They want it too...

Was playing scrabble online in a bar, chatted with the random player, turns out we were 3 blocks away. Met up after the game, both of us got shitfaced drunk, and I fucked her in my car before dropping her off at her place. Woke up and realized that I didn't use a rubber, took a STD test in about a week and came back clean. Good times.

Of course it's possible. I'm a chubby ginger and I fucked a solid 6.5/10.. at my parents house. TheN I told her to go home.. shit was cash

I lost my virginity to a girl from Myspace in 2006. Then I met a girl through an anime convention forum who introduced me to my wife.

From one ginger to another, good work bro.

Pic related

I had a threesome with a lesbian couple I met through Craigslist when I was on a business trip. One had never been with a guy before and got permission from her partner to try it out. Her partner just planned to watch but then changed her mind and joined. All this started within a few minutes of meeting.

Oh I guess there was a quicker one from OK Cupid. It was actually pretty stupid of me but she invited me over in the middle of the night to fuck. She left her front door unlocked and just had me come upstairs to her bedroom and she was in bed waiting for me. I'm probably lucky I didn't get raped and murdered or something. We ended up fucking regularly for a while.
A few years ago I had like a 5 or 6 girl rotation and I fucked a few of them every week. Most I met online.

Now I'm settled down and missing that casual sex life.

Fuck man, are you a greek god? How did you get to that point - are you insanely good looking, or are you a master word-smith?

Back 10 years ago when I was a hunk I would just message hot girls on my space. Turn around was that night or next day. Im married now so been out of game but imagine it would be even easier now a days.

Who is OP? Moar!

Literally 20 years ago. And 100 miles.

BBS and shit. Wasn't a random hookup like you're suggesting. We got to know each other very well on IRC. We first met somewhere kind of central. Then spend weekends together at each other's houses.

I'm guessing that my 'encounter' doesn't count.

I'm told I'm pretty handsome. I'm slightly chubby, and tall. I'm smart and I have a good job and I can be pretty charming.

Also I'm older (38 now, most of this fucking was around 35-36) and I'm way more confident than I used to be. I was a virgin til I was 19 and pretty awkward around women when I was younger.

Most of the girls I was fucking were like 20-25 and way hotter than I ever got when I was that age. Daddy issues, man.

women want sex too. you just gotta know where to look and how to present yourself. craigslist is a fisher price babby's first meet-n-fuck, but dating websites are likely where you're gonna find the best meat. just think to yourself; what kind of mentality would lead a girl to want to put herself out there on the internet? think about it. abuse and manipulate that mentality. find out what they want, make it clear what you want, and most importantly don't be a fuckin creep

I used to meet girls on OkCupid. But I would get like one date out of a hundred messages I sent. I dated a few girl of there, longest lasting 4 months, and I did get sex on the first date a few times. But I finally gave up, and started going outside more. Met my wife at the Bristol Rennisance Festival.

Not him, but I used to be about a 7.5 or an 8 (gained like 40 pounds in college, was about 160 and slim built and slowly working back to my old self) and was really good with words and wooing women. Well, Maybe not so much wooing but more manipulating them to make them think I was everything I wanted. Girls tend to have really shitty self-esteem, and oddly the normally nerdy/shy and pretty ones have much worse. All you have to do is play to them thinking you are everything they want and they open up like a book.

In about a year I slept with like 7 or 8 women I found online, some of them I did one right after the other in the same day. I know it sounds like I'm bragging and shit but I promise you weight gain and a 4 year relationship fucks up your ability to manipulate New girls and I miss sleeping around too.

I met a bitch on tinder that I went and first day I met her she gave me head. And we fucked a couple days after that. Pic related. It's her.

Oldfag here, I have been sleeping with women I met online since 2001 or so. Green text time

>Be me 19-20
>meet grill on yim user created chat room
>wants to get baked and I'm holding
>go to grill's aparment, find out she lives with bf named "JB"
>JB at work (late at night)
>smoking weed and kind of awkward until
>"Hey user, want to see a video that really turns me on?"
>she pulls up video, hot brunette getting railed by dog and loving it
>dick is now diamonds
>wonder wat do when she sees cock through pants and grabs it
>fuck a couple of times while watching video
>phone rings as I finish inside of her
>JB is coming home early
>"user you have to leave now, like right now"
>barely get clothes on and into my car when he pulls up
>go home and smoke more weed

Saw them at a chat party 6 months later and she was knocked up, they got married. Dunno how that worked out.

Dennis, is that you?

yes, it's obviously possible and extremely easy with tinder. hell, i've fucked a chick from Sup Forums before. she lived about 45 minutes away at another college campus. wasn't hot, 4/10 but i was bored. also had the chance to fuck another chick, 7.5/10, but realized she was going to be extremely clingy and i had a girlfriend at the time. met up for coffee and she wanted my dick, but i ended up passing due to conflict of schedules. i lived in a fraternity house and she lived at her parents. bringing her over would have resulted in my girlfriend finding out.

three words: college town tinder

I use Craigslist all the time, Ive hooked up with couples, fat bitches, a couple trannys, and men. The only thing that gets old is a lot of girls want money, but you can weed them out.

>just think to yourself; what kind of mentality would lead a girl to want to put herself out there on the internet? think about it.

She has low self esteem and is desperate.

I've fucked 5 girls I've met on OkCupid and PoF. Never had any luck on Tinder or Badoo though; seems to be all bots and old/dead/forgotten accounts in my area.

Question 1: Yes. I ended up meeting two camwhores off of /soc/, and pic related, one of them, was my girlfriend for several months. Also, my first love randomly added me on Facebook because she thought I was cute.

Question 2: About fifteen minutes. A girl I met on the last night of a psychedelic music festival offered me a "meditation hug," which consists of humming with someone while hugging (which is actually really nice). Someone was playing guitar, and I hummed an improvised melody over it. She laughed, and we gave a couple of other people such a hug. We then started dancing, which quickly got heated, and she invited me back to her tent.

Ironic part is that I've only actually been with six women in my life.

>live in college town
>have penis
>have tinder account
>???
>puss

never gotten laid from the internet before but I have had uncomfortable dusty sex at the Renaissance Faire in minnesota not once, but twice, both times with different strangers the day I met them. first time was some chubby girl dressed as a belly dancer who was tired of third-wheeling for her friend and went off on her own, second time was with a drop-dead gorgeous blonde dressed as an elf. she stayed in character the whole time. didn't know I needed it in my life. if you ever go to the minnesota Faire, just know that I have marked the ground in the Iron Throne booth.

online sex is a good learning experience. Why did that girl advertise that she wanted somebody to come and eat her out? I didn't think of that at the time. went and indulged her, regretted it for the next few days as no matter how hard I tried, couldn't get the rank taste of unwashed vag out of my mouth. to this day I'm shit scared anytime something is fucky with my mouth because I can't help but feel she gave me something

bump

>couldn't get the rank taste of unwashed vag out of my mouth
Wait that had to have smelled godawful. And you still went for it?

precisely. ripe picking for a pervert creep like you

Yes it's simple. For the last 6 months between tinder and okcupid I've dated a different girl every week with repeat hook ups with about half.

I was a 19 year old desperate kissless virgin. It was gross but I figured that's just how it was. about a half a year later we met up again for sex, much better that time. it sorta conditioned me to be a chubby chaser ever since.

My friend introduced me to the world of professional cucking a couple years ago, been fucking housewives pretty much biweekly ever since. Most of my business is repeat customers, but when somebody new contacts me it's pretty much same day or the day after when we meet.

sex with people you barely know gives me a huge rush. don't know how I've survived this long in a married relationship.

not exaggerating, i've literally fucked 50+ women from OkCupid, tinder, etc.

the quickest one was a girl that met up with me outside her place, said "hey let's go for a walk in the park," literally 30 seconds out her door she said "oh i forgot my keys", rang her bell so her roommate let her in, she invited me up and we fucked right after. it was pretty strange.

why do you wonder if it's actually possible as a dude? it's not like girls don't get horny too

This summer i literally was woken by a girl i hadnt met (i was with her friend and passed out), good looking too (but fresh out of a short term prison sentence lol), I find is in bed with me, stroking my cock but with her back to me sortof.
Anyway, we ended up fucking right there. Didnt even know her name, never said a word to her before.
Her friend, the girl i ws with (not datinf just hooking up with), was sleeping and woke up while we were doing it but she pretended to stay asleep. After her friend left she raged and ive never seen her since haha.

So to answer your question OP - 0 seconds

Had a 6/10 girl come over a few weeks back from pof. Started chatting with her, acted uninteresting, she asked for my number, wanted to come over and I said what the hell. Started watching hot fuzz (great movie), next thing I know we're having sex. She initiated everything, she did end up being a bit nuts though, kept wanting to hang out after, got all clingy and such so I just stopped talking to her.

Actually yeah, went on meetme, met a cool chick and we hung out for awhile and I took her out to eat and then we went our own ways. The next day though, we both went out again and went to a liqour store, bough 160 proof vodka and got shitfaced and ended up fucking last night. Shit was lit.

i fucked a fat mormon bitch in Idaho from Tinder.
I ate her ass out, and it tasted like shit
AMA
im sexy, but in a Joker type way, like i legit look like a killer. Mormon chicks are into that though

Met 3 of my ex gfs on dating sites it's very possible

Yes, I did. And we fucked that night.

This was over 15 years ago though, the internet was a wild, untamed wilderness back then, and Yahoo Chat! was fuck central.

my ex's boyfriend. But she's a whore, so I don't know if that counts.

i had sex with a hot asian girl i met on /soc/

>she did not enjoy it and i never saw her again

Maybe you should man up and help out with your kid

>im sexy, but in a Joker type way, like i legit look like a killer

20 years ago I chatted up a chick on irc. Exchanged pics. Drove 6 hours to meet her at her dorm. Fucked her for a few hours and then drove back home. Only natural blonde I've ever fucked.

Yes, I have.
Technically, 5 years, but in reality like 8 hours.

>Be me
>grade 9
>talk to some girl my age online
>talk like a few sentences each time, like once every other months
>grade 11
>meet up with girl after she asks to hang out for an hour
>holy shit 8/10
>is model
>we just walked around her neighbourhood for like half an hour
>I walk her home
>she ghosts me
>wtf
>Fast Forward
>finish first year of university
>she messages me, we agree to meet up
>spend all day talking at her place
>end up in her bedroom
>she wants the D
>literally says, "user, I want the D. I want your D. I want your dick so bad."
>sounds pretty cringey but fuck I was hard
>screw it, I'm going in
>she goes down on me
>screw her
>apparently lasting for more than 20 minutes is long
>wtf she's a whore
>learns she's had a thousand miles of cock
>whatever, cum inside her
>She gets mad, but says "it's safe today user but you can't do that next time"
>Does it again next time

I've been fucking her every other day for the past 2 months, made her go on the pill, she's literally addicted to my dick. Not sure how I should feel about a whore wanting me, but it's the first time any relationship with a girl got past a blowjob, so I'm not complaining

>INB4 AIDS
No, she's clean, I didn't trust her but I went to get tested and I'm still clean

3 times. attempted more, but was successful 3 times
>1
>respond to ad for friends on local message board
>emailed back and forth for a few weeks
>decide to meet in cafe
>cafe is closing, go sit in her car
>decide to go in for a kiss
>she's OK with that
>start making out
>immediately go for vaj with hand
>she's definitely OK with that
>fucked in car as people walked by
>we continued meeting for car sex for a few years
>2
>start trolling some chick on internet forum
>straight up ask her if she wants to meet to fuck
>she says if she likes the way i look, OK
>meet at a convenience store between our places
>fuck in park
>walk to my place
>fuck more
>this one only lasted a few months because she was crazy and jealous
>3
>respond to CL ad for friends
>meet that day
>she has a great body butterface
>also kind of a bitch
>decide not worth it
>we continue texting off and on for a couple of years
>one night she texts me to come over
>she answers door in a small silk robe
>definitely know where this is going
>we fuck
>it was meh
>decide i don't want to do this again
>fast forward two years
>she's married and divorced
>we meet up again
>fuck
>IT. WAS. AMAZING!
>she's still ugly, though
>meet again for sex
>it. was. awful.
>just like the first time with her
>been avoiding her since

Can anybody post transcripts of conversations you've had with a girl prior to fucking?

>ey babe, u wan fuk?
>yeh
The perks of a long term relationship.

in my experience, if a woman continues with banal, forgettable conversation it means she wants to fuck

Once i fucked with someone who talk me on fb like hey do you wanna come and smoke some weed? And i went, we finished smocking meth and fucking for like tree days

Am this guy Last thing I said online is the following, I'm green. Granted, I talked with her quite a bit before she went down on me.

>Hey so how about I come pick you up and we have breakfast together?
ummmm
umm
what is happening even
>I think I remember where you live, right? >What's your address
omg omg user I don't know what to do
>You want to see me right? I'll help you with your interview today and maybe we could chil at your place afterwards
>*chill
this is so suddn omg
omg I havent seen you in foreverrrr
>Come on it's getting late
>You have to be at your interview in 3 hours
>I already picked out the restaurant
but there isnt anywhere near me
you remember right
Im vegan
>Don't worry, I have my car
omg no user
nooooooo
>K I'm leaving now, see you in 45
um
wow user this is so sudden
&kkk
>see you

As you can see, not much, not a great talker online. I think I just got lucky, no idea really why she wants me so much. Afterwards, apparently I'm "huge" and "so much bigger" than all the other guys she's been with. I believe her, since she was still really tight, despite the fact that she's a huge whore. Thing is, I'm only 14cm long and 15 girth..

>she's tipsy, I'm sober
>we're in her bed, watching american horror story
>both got good grades on a medical terminology exam earlier that day
I'll try and recall it as verbatim as I can

me: "you know, we don't have to go to bed yet."
her: "what do you mean?"
"you know what I mean. You keep calling me cute, and you know what I think about you."
"well..."
"it's been a long day. we did well today. think of it as rewarding ourselves. just letting loose and relieving the stress of school together." (at this point my hands are all over her and she's wrapping her arms around me)
"Yeah, stress relief. that sounds good right about now."
"Yeah? I want you. I want to hear you say you want me too."
"I want you, user."

then the kissing and the sex and whatever. cut ties with her after that night, I was in a relationship at the time and felt super guilty. she's been trying to get in contact with me ever since

Met a grill on Omegle, added each other on kik and eventually facebook, which led to us talking about meeting IRL

I travel to her in the US, bang, travel back once more and it ends up not working out

-21yo male first time basement appt
-Get bored with port one night and find craigslist
-page 14 cute asian guy old post but he's wearing pink panties. Can't resist
-he emails back. Will wear panties as advertised
-he starts blowing me on couch I go down on him
-he bends over edge of sofa
-mount like a boss
-blow. He leaves. Never knew his name.

Time between my sending of email and him walking on to my door was within an hr. Said he like it wanted to meet again? Never responded never told anyone about it.

should mention that this was a one-night-stand with a classmate of mine on the last day of the semester. thank fuck she and I didn't have any classes together the next semester, but I still have nightmares of bumping into her in the hallway and some shit going down

i'm this is a recent conversation.

the first message i sent is just me responding to things she wrote in her profile. after the last OkC message she gave me her number, we met for a couple drinks, and then fucked all night

I fucked a girl but she bit my dick too

be wary

i boned down once within 90 minutes of meeting a chick. was in LA...was hanging with 2 early 20s metal chicks. i boned the girl i didn't know within 90 min...she passed out after...then i boned her friend (my friend too)...then I drove an hour and a half home semi drunk and boned my main squeeze...i boned 3 chicks in the span of 6 hours...was 8 years ago and have not completed that feat since...and may never again

Yes, Tinder lead to sex on the second date and a currently year long relationship, if that counts.

And shortest time? 3 or 4 minutes. Shouted to a girl on a balcony while looking after paralrtic friends. She couldn't hear me. Invited me up. Walked in, made out, proceeded to sex.

bruh i have a friend who is fat as fuck face is
maybe 5/10 and he is also annoying as fuck
and he's fucked 2 bitches off >match dot com
its only 2 but he was hitting em regularly for
months.

meanwhile I'm sitting here 8/10 face athletic
body nice personality and a virgin rip sucks to
have avoidance and extreme social anxiety
issues.

3 minutes...... Craigslist... -_-

>be me, english teacher in japan
>last class of the night
>new student in class
>she's cute, with a rippin' slightly chubby body
>she's also kind of goofy and nervous during class
>class finishes and hurry to finish up to try and catch her before she leaves
>we walk out together
>start talking about random shit
>offered to drive her home
>we get to her place
>she invites me in
>we sit on her sofa, not really saying anything
>decide to just go for it
>within 10 minutes we are fucking
>shit was cache
>decent blow job
>anal
>won't let me sleep
>we fuck until 6AM when she practically kicks me out
>we text of and on for a few weeks
>try to hook up with her again, but she avoids the topic
>finally get her to meet me
>ask her what is up
>she says her boyfriend doesn't like the fact that i spent the night
>wut?
>thinks we probably shouldn't meet anymore

Yep.
Indiana to florida

Most didn't end up hanging out, or just hung out once because they where too picky. I got lucky nine times and actually got something out of it. Gotta keep in mind this was all in highschool, and my old town was kinda weird and easy at times.

First chick, i talked to her at lunch for a second and she gave me her facebook, was an on and off relationship, took my v card and just couldn't take her shit so I started trying scoring online more.

Second one, was a cousin of a girl I used to like. Fingered her the day I met her and fucked her the next day. Dated for about 3 months and was my cum dumpster. Until she royally fucked me over.

Third one, someone I talked too for a while said her friend needed to talk to a "real guy". Found out she was fucking ealier that day and came over and just nutted in her mouth and called it a day.

Fourth, she messaged me and took a while to get into her but dated about four months and took her virginity, she was pretty fucked in the head.

Fifth girl, pretty much played out like the third but she wasnt fucking anyone, I just didn't want to drive 10 miles everyday to see her. Would of fucked but she was on her period.

Sixth girl, was messaging the chick then she came up to me in school and had no fucking clue she went to my school since she wasnt to public on her fb with info. I fingered her two days later but took me almost a month to cum in her and nut in her mouth. Never dated though

Seventh girl, she wanted to give me birthday sex because she knew it would cheer me up in a shit time, blew me the next day and just stopped talking since it was a one/two time thing.

Eighth girl, ended up kinda stalking me online and getting her friends to try and "date" me to see how I feel. I found out she was a big whore and lived in my subdivision, so I just railed her for three days straight and said fuck it until I met the last girl.

Yeah, easy to meet and fuck. Join a free dating site. I met loads on there including a milf who I saw a few times. She told me that she had a daughter at university that set her up on the site. Looked up the daughter and started fucking her too

The last girl, is kinda odd how this played out at first. She knew the sixth girl and I fucked and shit but she wanted me anyway and she was new to my state. Ended up messaging me and here we are two years later. Online is pretty sketchy but if you just wait a while and olay the carss right this could happen. I've noticed after highschool for a months and before I talked to my current gf that getting shit online is hard(or maybe I just ended up not giving a fuck anynore cause I finally met gf) idk what else I can say about it now because I got rid of all my social media shit and put that behind me since things are all great with gf.

Tinder match. Fucked her the first night and decided to meet up the night after also. Visiting her again this weekend.

Used to use Tinder. A girl that I had matched one night - asked me out for drinks the very same night.

Sure, what the heck - didn't have anything else to do. Went for the drinks - was a 7/10 or so. Oddly enough our topics got more sex-related as time (and drinks went on).

Talked about weed - she mentioned that she hadn't smoked in a while - I said I had some, if she wanted to smoke some, we could.

After drinks, took a taxi - stopped by my place - went to my apartment, rolled a joint - got back into the cab and headed to her place.

Smoked the joint, started making out - eventually fucked her hard. She was very loud - I enjoy that.

Later (like a few days) we both agreed upon meeting again, and smoking a joint or two - and fucked her a bit more.

She never blew be though.. shame.

Haven't met with her ever since.

Sex was good though.

twice.. I'm no jock or anything like that.

first one was 6/10, maybe 7/10, since she was a redhead (carpet matching the drapes).

Sex was.. sex.. nothing too fancy. 0/10, would not fuck again. she's pro-Trump.

second one was just last night. asked her out to a party, got there, got stone, she got stoned. sex was awesome. I've no idea who she was, lost my cellphone last night. A friend found one that matches mine this morning in her purse, might be mine, will find out tomorrow.

twice.. I'm no jock or anything like that.

first one was 6/10, maybe 7/10, since she was a redhead (carpet matching the drapes).

Sex was.. sex.. nothing too fancy. 0/10, would not fuck again. she's pro-Trump.

second one was just last night. asked her out to a party, got there, got stone, she got stoned. sex was awesome. I've no idea who she was, lost my cellphone last night. A friend found one that matches mine this morning in her purse, might be mine, will find out tomorrow.

My current girlfriend I met over the internet. We are visitng each other soon, and she has stated that she is okay with getting intimate. Does that help any?

>current girlfriend
>visiting each other soon
>okay with getting intimate

dude..

so why haven't you met her again?