Depressed. Literally can't get an erection because of it. Try me

Depressed. Literally can't get an erection because of it. Try me.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0idl0SAiWVrzKMLz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do you like feminine penises?

show dick for proof?

are you on pills?

Getting an erection will not change your depression

Seek things that will make you happy over long periods of time, lile not fapping erry day and friends.

I am straight. I do not like feminine penis.

No I'm not trying to seek happiness through masturbation. I just realized that I haven't felt aroused in a while so I wanted to see if I could finally feel something but so far it's not working

Then how about a QT3.14 cuddled next to you.

That makes me feel sick. Just broke up with my gf. I don't have depression because of the break up btw

diaper thread?

Holy moly thanks for the laugh.

Not showing dick. No I'm not on pills. I feel like I should just ride through this without any pills.

These mad me crack up. I can't get a boner but I'm glad I can laugh

I'm sorry man. Didn't mean to make you have the feelies. Lemme find my wojak so I can articulate how I
"Understand the feeling"

i have the most feminine penis of all the penises though

i'm sorry to hear that man, but glad you mentioned it because i always bust out the cuddle talk

>That sack/hole combo
I wish I was openly bi when I was in high school

prove that feminine penis statement

>I'm not trying to seek happiness through masturbation
You're clealry seeking validation through it.
5 bucks says you're just being a faggot over some whore. But what's really gotten you depressed? Because if it's an abstract nothing then you aren't going to feel better will you pop some pills you unbalanced user you.

am i right or am i right

i feel ya Sup Forumsro. got out of a two year relationship and fapped the pain away 3 times a day for a few weeks, then went limp. 5 months later, and still can hardly get it up, even if I tease the fuck out of myself trying.

She was on Prozac and some other shit for a while, and all I can say is if you really NEED pills, you need pills. But they can fuck you up too in a different way. Running out is shit in the first month or so of treatment until your body adjusts, my gf had suicidal thoughts when she ran out at first and it was hard to handle when she couldn't afford her refill for a week or two. She did a lot better because her psych started to condition itself to feel better now that she remembered what being happy was like.

>don't trust the doctors
I mean, TRUST them, but if you're Amerifat our health system is so shot to shit that most doctors will just diagnose and prescribe, then keep you on the pills instead of counseling you on how to get yourself to feel better on your own. Beating depression can be a process, but stepping stones like (don't laugh) coloring books, a half hour of sketching, reading, developing good habits over eating and drinking shit, and some mental conditioning like yoga or zen can work wonders. My ex started the lifestyle and saw awesome results in just a few months.

>tl;dr i believe in you

ok, you win, youre pretty goddamn right. i wanna rub my dick all over that one in a sexual manner

timestamp, faggot

Thank you man. I really appreciate this

WTF is up with the degenerate shit in this depression quest thread.

Sorry to hear it, mate. I liked this from some random thread the other day, perhaps you will too?

i don't have a writing utensil, and hopefully my trademark rainbow socks can serve as proof

That's a downward spiral mate. Go get a hooker and get laid. Not having sex/masturbating for a long time does all kinds of fucked up things to your mental state.

Sock still in left hand. Pic of dic.

>trademark rainbow socks.
Every degenerate has those. This isn't proof at all.

you have anymore of the chick in the middle?

how the fuck do you get so smooth? i can never shave right around the ass and it sucks. teach me your ways trapanon

Afraid I don't, mate. Pretty sure this was just from some random Kik or Snap thread or something of that nature a few days go. You might be able to find someone else who knows though. I wish you well with that. I wouldn't mind knowing these ladies either, to be honest.

damn got my dick up for nothing. kek

MOar diapers

She's cute! Have anymore?

true

also true

i don't find it hard to shave my ass. i don't think i have a whole lot of testosterone in my body, so my hair is also kinda thin.

Easy fix, just hopoe it does not last more than 4 hours.

how about her?

Nope

Maybe you have foot fetish?

goddamn that's satisfying. why the fuck is it full of hair though? and why is it not still attached to the host's body? and how did it survive extraction without rupturing?

How about this one? Feel like cumming yet?

You're welcome.

That's all I have of her.

Thanks, mate. Know who she is?

Boner is kill

try harder faggot

Hooollllyyy shit. This is the most delicious thing I've ever seen!

Here's a nice hole for ya.

Definitely not the most appealing of feet, in most occasions.

WHO IS THAT

You don't seem to like it... maybe you like dogs?

No clue. I found her pics on tumblr about a year ago

is that a onesie? can i see more

This is why we can't have nice things.

Butt pleaseeee its so yummy with that cute sac

k

Jesus christ. I need you. Soooo amazing. Easily the yummiest butt and benis I've ever seen... thank you for blessing my eyeballs

lil bit harder

grow out your hair

so spankable awww

I'm the faggot that called you a degenerate. Could you possibly get a picture of yourself with the angle of a missionary position?

I haven't fapped to traps in a while. But you come along and post that pic.

Holy shit it is you! You are sexy as hell :P

this good enough?

thanks

Difficult without a photographer. But I would like an above angle shot. legs spread.

Basically I want to try and get you pregnant.

Sup Forums DISCORD FAGGOTS

I second this.

Thank you for sharing

This guy has the right idea , do it based boipucci in the name of depresion and shit

it really isn't possible without a photographer unfortunately, you're welcome to swing on by to take them yourself ; )

no problem : )

Thats a no unless you live in the Pacific Northwest.

At least post some OC since you already got the camera and the socks ready.

How abouta doggy style pic?

>sudden trap hijack
I like it. I can't get an erection as I have been locked up for 12 days now (aside from some instructed play time).

Do you have any orgasm stuff? Preferably from prostate play?

Beautiful boipussi.

On another note, im mad jealous of your body. Seeing this kinda stuff gives me such bad dysphoria bc i know ill probably never have a cute feminine body like this.
>tfw large frame and strongfat so i can never be a trap

Maeve right? When will you take new pics/vids?

imagine the smell

i'm sorry to hear that user, my own dysphoria has been acting up like crazy over the past few weeks. i'm not in the position to come out and have to deal with being in guy-mode all the time. my body is also at the mercy of hormones that i can't even obtain. good luck to you though, maybe you end up being the cutest trap that ever was or will be!

i'm just an unimaginative cunt and can't think of any new things to make (excluding some decent suggestions here). i'm working on copping some new clothes/toys, then you'll get to see some more action : )

the webm attached i made today, it has poor lighting though.

i have yet to cum from prostate play, it kinda creeps me out stimulating it and i don't feel much.

yeah i probably should make some new stuff, just not in the mood i guess. sorry ;_;

Fair enough but I will probably go jack off to biological women then.