You DON'T like pop music? Eww

>You DON'T like pop music? Eww.

Other urls found in this thread:

beholdthedestroyer.com/blog/?p=3880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally mfw people like dadrock

literally mfw people don't like a top 40 artist but like some literally who indie artist that sounds just like them

>why do you hate fun user?

>Wait, you HAVEN'T heard this song? It's all over the radio! You're weird, user.

I don't like it because I followed it long enough to develop a deep understanding of it. Once you start to understand the process it's harder for the marketing gimmicks to work on you.

Depends on which dadrock

>mfw people defend pop music

literally mfw children call classic rock dadrock

>Woah, you don't think trap music is high art? You some kinda racist, user?

Nobody says this. You're trying to feel special.

Technically, its not possible to openly dislike pop as a genre or format. When it's done correctly it's catchy and pleasant to all ears. It pisses people off when you claim you don't like pop because it's just not possible and rubs off as if you're trying to look special (which you are). You might not listen to it as much as others but it's still inherently enjoyable because of how nonspecific most top 40 is.

No one says what's in the OP either, it's intentionally exaggerated. What do you think the point of the thread is, retard?

Read her reviews if you want to understand where it comes from

Nah, I just can't fuck with those generic beats and lazy ass rhymes.

what a fucking piece of jew hipster shit

this

>...You're not a rockist, are you?

>bald
>hates everything
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why the fuck would I care what Topher Grace thinks?

"poptimism was a mistake." ~Pitchfork

hes too white and ginger to be jewish

those are pure anglo genes right there

>mfw stupid autistic teens listen to nothing but p4k garbage and are entitled cunts

Stop shitposting and go sort out Pied Piper

is that a hvis lysett tar oss shirt? i'm triggered

it's the gunplay edition

the world is a vampire

i'm afraid to ask but what's that?

beholdthedestroyer.com/blog/?p=3880

All of Sup Forums.

absolutely disgusting

what happened to this waste of air? didn't she accuse Chief Keef or raping her and then drop off the face of the earth?

Fuckers on pitchfork telling me, always on the internet Chief Keef rape this, Chief Keef rape that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef a rapistChief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with his dick hangin out Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them

it was some rep from his label, but yeah

never heard anyone say this in real life

>you DON'T like Alex Jones' new album? Eww.

this is the cringiest shit I've seen in a long time

Fucking triggered

>25 pages of jazz is bad because i dont like it
>literal marxist
lol

There is folklore, pop, and academical music. Rock, hip-hop, jazz, etc. all are popular music.

>25 pages of jazz is bad because i dont like it
You have never read anything by Adorno, have you?

>being so autistic you're unable to understand the distinction between pop and popular music

>the differences between genres of popular music are meaningful and not window dressing

if there wasn't a meaningful distinction you wouldn't have felt so enlightened making your autistic post

There's a LOT of Ginger Jews

there's no point to this distinction

i dont have jew friends desu

Name one example of this.

kek

Twenty one pilots and Car Seat Headrest

I need to ask

Who is that guy in that picture he has a punchable face

none of these things happen in real life and pop music can be good or bad like any other genre

shut the fuck up montie

^^^^^^^^^^^^

its me