I just lost a friend today. She died of cancer i just want to talk. general feels thread as well

I just lost a friend today. She died of cancer i just want to talk. general feels thread as well..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IXdNnw99-Ic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gpnna just bump

Shit happens Sup Forumsro, no one makes it out alive. On one hand she isn't around anymore, shit sucks. On the other she doesn't hurt anymore. You'll be alright man.

i know what you mean but she was one of the few who didnt really deserve it I would have swapped places in a heart beat with her i abused everything drugs alcohol anything to get a buzz. She was a NZ swimmer

Shit man my older sister didn't deserve to go the way she did either, thats just how she went you know..to be fair I was pretty young when she died so it didn't really hit me till quite a few years later. The one thing that does give me some kind of pride I guess you could call it was how fucking tough that girl was. She suffered for a few years, in and out of the hospital, technically died once before.

What I'm saying is look at the brighter side of things. Shit sucks but theres always something you can learn from it, in my case I learned we're stronger than we think.

Thats my understanding of it anyway.

Got any nudes of her?

shit. life is hard huh i get what you mean though just a weird feeling i guess...

bipolar fag here.

my prescriber has put me on doxepin as a sleep aid and it's torn me to pieces. I'm so depressed that I just want to lay down and die. I feel so exhausted and I have no reason to be. I just feel like taking every pill I can find and just lay in my bed and let nature take its course.

I've tried to make an emergency appointment with my prescriber but I can't see him until the 20th due to transportation issues.

I would've killed myself a long time ago if I knew where I'd be right now. God forgive me.

nope

Literally choked on my gum

Is that quote real? It sounds like it's a real quote, but somebody just attributed it to the holocaust.

damn dude op here. They were meant to give me something drug starting with M but never got sent it. To be honest I would have railed it to get a high. I cant see a god in this world to be honest

not sure just like it tbh

In my experience the pills and shit the doctors put me on fucked me up more than life has. Take some time to just chill. Smoke some pot and go hang out with some friends. if you don't really have anyone go hit the bar, buy someone a drink and start up a conversation.

Usually these things come down to how you live day to day. If you just shut yourself out from the outside world for too long it gets to you. You get depressed, start thinking crazy shit, it's just not good.

Try to get out of the house for a few days, you probably just need some excitement in your life. Go start a fight with someone, get punched in the mouth and swing back, you'll feel more alive then than you have in years. dgy? Maybe. But it fucking works.

Hello user. I am nobody in particular...

Would you mind if i asked a few questions? I am interested in memories.

Every human has disagreements, happy times and sad times.

Would it be too soon for me to ask for memories of you and your friend?

I do this with suicidal people about to kill themselfs...dying people and those who had a loved one pass.

If you agree i will ask my questions in separate posts.

Alcoholic loser here, oldfag who just got reprimanded unjustly by boss 10 yrs younger with a fraction of my education. Mother died terribly painfully of cancer a few years back.

Yeah I feel ya.

if you email [email protected] its my spare email

>didn't really hit me till quite a few years later.

OP, his sentiment is fine, but he's bullshitting you.

You're either too young to remember/care about somebody that died, or it hits you a week later when you realize that there's change and things that you've taken forgranted.

This dumb nigger is pretending that he didn't care for several years and then one day had it affect him.

As somebody that actually has experienced loss of a friend:

It sucks, and there isn't much I can say that will help you with the pain of losing them. What I can say though is that when shit reminds you of her and it's upsetting because you can't show her will down the road become things that you'd appreciate because you'll imagine how much they would have loved it.

Your memories will let you simulate responses and reactions based on how well you knew her, and will let you still enjoy shit with her.

It's hard to explain, but to sum shit up:
The memories that are making you hurt right now will end up being memories that'll cheer you up.

thanks. Ive got a poker tournament coming up and just gonna try and concentrate on that really only thing getting me through at the moment over Uni just stressed more now because of this

any one got any music recommendations ?

Are you serious? I was 7 years old when she died, she was 15. I'm not saying it tore me to pieces when I finally understood what happened, what I'm saying is I learned some valuable lessons from it.

What kind of stuff you into?

Sinead O'Connor albums post 1990. Most depressing shit ever. Funny even in the volume of negativity.

honestly most stuff except really hard metal.

op here whats everyones plan tonight or day where ever you are in the world? after this thinking im going to go find some opiates

Skitzfag here. Been on mirtazapine, olanzapine and remeron and alprazolam when necessary and the voices and shit are gone but now I just feel like dying.

I'm more drepessed than I was before. I'm just so lonely. I don't have any friends and my family is in pieces.

I don't know what to do.

Op here do you regret taking the medicine ?

Somewhat, however i'm not sure how much worse or better i'd be if it weren't for the pills.

shit i cant work out if i want to get mine sent to me now everyone has a different view

If I roll trips op posts nudes

I had the same thing happen in high school user. I was friends with a girl and I was going to ask her to Prom but then she got really sick before I got the chance.

it fucking sucks huh. what happened ? if you dont mind me asking

youtu.be/IXdNnw99-Ic

People who can't take jokes about cancer have no sense of tumor.

I met her at a program for children with cancer. She was in remission but then she relapsed. I thought she was getting better but then I heard she was in the hospital in November of my senior year. I was going to go visit her but I never really got the chance. I still feel like shit because I was at a friend's 18th birthday party the night it happened.

What happened to you, if I can ask?

You can talk to me friend
Skype - pipnetskype

>She died of cancer

Well, if she would have gotten 20,000 likes on Facebook, she'd still be alive.

Should have shared a picture and gotten better.

we knew each other from my senior year in high school i had transferd schools and her group of friends invited me over to sit with them ( i was a bit of reject at this school as i put no effort was my last year and started at a new school so just didnt care) started get it along well with them she was a New Zealand swimmer and after high school still saw each other often but far less than high school she then got a scholar ship to NAU in america to swim was sick they thought it was an appendicitis took that out then found out it was stage four bowl cancer

hahahahaha thanks made me laugh :)

Shit. I'm sorry she meant so much to you

thanks guys im heading out for a drink appreciate it B much love