youtube.com/watch?v=HVM7J2vpX9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YU LOOSE!!

don't worry they will. I imagine they'll show screencaps of rotten tomatoes

uhhh uhhh uhhh muh 27%!

explain this DCuck

Loki

Jeff bridges

This is why the ensemble movies are some of the highest rated. MCU is more about heroes interacting with other heroes than it is heroes v. bad guys

Loki is okay
Ultron is ok, would have been better with less quipping
Zemo is interesting and fairly believable

Agree the rest fucking suck

Loki is good

Ultron was absolutely terrible

Zemo was decent OC but shouldn't have been named Zemo without having had his grandfather fight Cap in WW2

LMAO there goes the rtwat

explain this

Like poetry it rhymes

MCU has had 11 films you fucking autist

I liked Red Skull. The only problem is they just never fucking brought him back.

>watching capeshit
>target audience is literally 12 year olds
>expecting good writing
everyone in this thread should seriously reconsider their life choices. if my standarts for entertainment were that low, id probably kill myself and hope next time for a body with at least an avarage iq.

>I can't refute what you're saying so I'll change the subject instead

Which laughing Chris Evans image will the autist respond with? Let's find out.

explain this

Why should they bother to refute your opinion?

I bet they will. He's on the backburner as a character who could possibly supercede Thanos in Phase 37 or whatever the fuck.

Picture needs updating

because whoever this weirdo is, he's definitely a teenager with nothing better to do. and Im not even the user you replied to

I'll never understand it.

Didn't he get sucked into the void between worlds, like Loki? I thought that's what happened to him.

explain this

this is worldwide btw.

>Didn't he get sucked into the void between worlds

You're right, he's literally gone forever and will never be able to return from such a fate. My mistake.

Tbqh, senpai, Hulk should be crossed off as not counting because they changed the actor playing Hulk.

>Thor 2
>fresh

Paid-off critics is a meme u guise!!

Explain what? Marvel deliberately sacrifices any artistic merit in order to pander to the lowest possible common denominator. Children, teenagers, women, foreigners who don't care about story but find all the flashy colors impressive, it's not hard to see why their movies make money.

>hunger games has the highest average
kek

hmm

Why would Watchmen even be part of a cinematic universe? It was always its own thing

Those aren't disney's top priorities nor are they capeshit retard

Loki came back. Because Thanos found him there.

Why wouldn't I assume Thanos would want to, at least, talk to him?

Red Skull was fun. Alexander Pierce was solid mainly due to Redford. Zemo was an interesting villain.

It's official. Cap gets the only decent bad guys

lasdas

sure, whatever you say buddy

>2016
>People mad because popcorn exists

>2026
>Y'all still mad

Fuck that I've been waiting all my life for these kinds of movies. If I want high aesthetic exposure, I can watch some Tarkovsky or whatever. If I want mindless violence & superpowers, well now I can have that too.

It's win-win for all of us. Enrich THE JEWS and gorge yourself on spectacle. It'll all be over soon, God willing...

>Not Star Wars or Marvel
>Didn't have huge toy lines associated with them

They're not going to spend the money on everything.

Honestly they could have had him in Civil War feeding Zemo (though unknowns to him) information. Cause he is one of Marvel's biggest villains who they actually have the rights to and can be a threat to more than just one hero.

then why is Avatar so praised here?

Hugo Weaving said he didn't want to do another one because of the makeup process.

>"I bet us DCucks will get called out on our bullshit!"
>get called out on it
>"P-poetry!!!"

Memes

Considering Red Skull is now Red Skull full time Weaving isn't really needed and you can just get another competent actor to play it out.

Even better, Skull's gimmick is to wear human masks and pose as a politician so you can easily recast him.

In hindsight it would've been ideal if Redford from Winter Soldier ended up being Skull and then just escaped during the final moments just to show up in some other movie, again in disguise.

explain this.

explain this

Why is baneposting the greatest meme ever conceived?

Because it's absurd, it's versatile, it's funny. You can never expect what's the next thing someone else will come up with. You can remember it while watching news about a plane crashing on TV and laughing like a maniac without even wanting to. It's eternal, it's a meme you can accept as a lifestyle, it's a meme you can enjoy without being "le meme spamming redditor". It's a complete and excellent distraction for whatever is happening in the real world. It has unlimited combinations, the scene is ambiguous enough to be discussed endlessly. It's deep, you always find new things about it, the fire never burns itself and it keeps rising. It allows crossovers, it can derail threads that are full of negativity, it's family friendly, it gives you a good laugh and a good vibe to have a better day, because laughing is very good for you. It's difficult to explain, it just happened, and it's the biggest meme we've done. The biggest anyone's done since silent era. For you, for me, for him, for her, for them, for us. For everyone.

>Loki

How George Lucas built a multimedia universe

STAR WARS > STAR WARS SEQUEL

Seriously the marvel method is shit. You could introduce allthe characters in a single movie if the movie is good.

Loki
Abomination
Red Skull
Ultron (only for his speeches)
Mandarin
The Dude
Robert Redford

boom.

Look at this magnificent motherfucker, LOOK AT HIM.

You all already forgot about him. He had the greatest and most intimidating Screen presence of all of them, and that's even before he wore the suit.

Remember when he gets mad at the scientist because they couldn't reproduce what Tony created in a Cave, with scraps? Remember how he politely said goodbye to Pepper when he caught her obviously sneaking around in his office, and we see him looking on from above, and there's tension like the world's about to end?

And add to that that when he hangs out with Tony, he seems like the coolest guy.

I want this AAA actor in a room with that shitstain actor of an ant-man villain and beat the crap out of him.

You couldn't ever put him opposite emo-bait Loki, cause Power-levels dictate that Loki must win and have the upper Hand, but everybody would know that something magnificent would have to be sacrificed.

You want a great villain? It was in movie fucking #1.

And get rid of puppyeye Loki and find a proper diabolic actor. Resurrect that famous German Mephistopheles-actor that was active during Nazi Germany, forgot his name. The one with the wierd white makeup.

TONY STARK BUILT THIS IN A CAVE

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

>still trusting Tumblr Tomatoes

>13 movies
>DClards still mega-salty
wew, lass

hi Ben.

>These are the people MCUcks unironically look to as arbiters of quality

It's not that Marvel doesn't have good villains, the problem is they're all tired up in the FF4, Spider-Man and X-Men films which Marvel doesn't have control over.

I think the MCU has done a decent job in everything else, but they're severely lacking in the memorable villains depot.

Not saying they haven't had a few... Red Skull and Loki being the best so far.

>13 movies
>0 interesting, threatening, or memorable antagonists
its more like this
>13 movies
>0 memorable movies

Nolan should've created he DC Extended Universe...

I'm sure that why they're constantly discussed here everyday

>he actually thinks I'm an immature manchild that has picked a side in a comic book rivalry

what's the problem? It's just like the comics.

Can the comic Jews write villains that aren't white males? I mean even Doctor Doom is clearly a pretend gypsy.

>them trips
confirm she's right. Jurassic Park 4 was shit buoyed by mass nostalgia

MCU VILLAIN POWER RANKINGS
(Phases 1 & 2)

GOD TIER
Emil Blonsky / Abomination

HIGH TIER
Obadiah Stane / Iron Monger
Bucky Barnes / Winter Soldier

OKAY TIER
Loki
Johann Schmidt / Red Skull
Ultron

LOW TIER
Malekith
Ronan the Accuser
Darren Cross / Yellowjacket

SHIT TIER
Ivan Vanko / Whiplash
Chitauri Horde
Aldrich Killian / Mandarin

>no Zemo

this is pretty accurate

Zemo is God Tier Villain and God-Tier husbando

>Zemo
>Phase 1 and 2

Solid reading comprehension.

>blonsky

my nigga

Count properly.

The Hurt Locker
Iron Man
Iron Man 2
Hulk
The Incredible Hulk
Thor
Captain America
The Avengers
Iron Man 3
The Dark World
Winter Soldier
Age of Ultron
Deadpool
Ant-Man
Civil War

Thats FIFTEEN movies, you fuckhead retardedass dog

>Hurt Locker
>Deadpool

Am I being meme'd?

You should kill yourself anyway, m8.

this

Don't care, at least people like the heroes and don't think the villains are better.

thats because the FF have the best marvel villains

>comicbooks are art

I bet you think Sandman or Y: The Last Man are the greatest stories ever told.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVM7J2vpX9g

Sam Jackson explains it best

If you're just using "decent" then Thor-movie Loki and Whiplash count.

Loki is one

>power rankings
>thor villains below iron monger

I think Kingsley's mandarin was the best

>dat chris evans laugh at 0:34
>doesn't grab his chest
his sides must be strapped into that chair

>I bet you think Sandman or Y: The Last Man are the greatest stories ever told.

No. Preacher is.

Here's your (you)s

>The Hurt Locker
I don't get it. What's the joke here?

>guy to the far right

the LITERALLY WHO Malekith (second from left) is a better villain than Zod, Lex and Doomsday.

so that should say something lmao

Keep Avatar out of this, Marvelshill. Cameron built a world twice as detailed and twice as memorable than one built over 15 films. It is also the best example of well-executed 3D, a feature nobody gave a shit about until Avatar.

Not to mention the only MCU movie that comes close to it is Guardians of the Memes.

>not knowing the origin movie of Hawkeye and Falcon
>literally the best movie in the MCU

How pleb can you get?

>Dr. Lightman
>MC Hammer
>Loki
>GW
>Yellowjacket

These are all GOAT villains.

>implying avatar has had any cultural impact at all

There is no joke.

Its the backstory of Falcon and Hawkeye. Falco got tired of Iraq so he shifted to Pararescue. Hawkeye became more addicted to war and picked up archery.

Jeff Bridges was a big motherfucka

Loki is and will always be awesome

Yellowjacket had a cool suit

Hail Hydra

And Zemo will maka Sokovia strong again. Remove shwarma