Don't have anyone else to share it with, and I know anons are awesome about birthdays

Don't have anyone else to share it with, and I know anons are awesome about birthdays.

Happy birthday to me.

It's my birthday to Sup Forumsro, the only celebrating that went on was when I turned on MGSV and the npcs threw me a party

lets turn that frown upside down.

Happy birthday anons.

How does it feel to be another year older?

I love being a year closer to death!Gave me a chuckle

Happy birthday mate, ive got you a present. Its gold. I cant pay for the shipping costs, so could you please send $1000 to my paypal [email protected]

Happy birthday, user!

I'll share my experiment pizza with you.

How old are you now?

Not bad just surprised the year went by so fast

It's okay. I'm 24, and I only ever spend my birthday with my partner.

For my 20th birthday, I went out on a date with a craigslist person so I wouldn't have to be alone, playing runescape.

Have you considered trying a meet up on CL or /soc/?

Considering I live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere, I'd be genuinely surprised if /soc/ helped, and I have no idea about CL

I found people in Alabama. Haven't tried since I moved to Oklahoma.

Are you an amerifag, eurofag, other?

Canadifag, SK. I don't know if I've seem a single other SK person on the entire site.

I've seen some Canadian meet up threads on /soc/. Idk if any are SK, though. I don't typically go in since I don't live there.

You should try CL! It's not perfect, but it's free. If that doesn't work, I'd be happy to Skype with you later today when it isn't 1:39 am. Assuming you'd want to, ofc.

Thanks user, you're pretty chill. Thebestaround00
Maybe not voice chat, but I could use a friend.

I appreciate it. You seem pretty chill, too.
I'll add you in the morning!

Do you have any plans for today?

happy b day user have a few drinks with me i'm drunk as fuck but i need a few more

Not really no. I see my family for a little and that's all.

Sounds good to me user

You should treat yourself! Have a steak or a slice of cheesecake, something rich and elegant. Or buy yourself a new video game/something new related to a hobby of yours.

Might be a good idea. I don't know what to do for that though.

What do you like? Do you have any passions?
If you can't think of any: what board(s) do you frequent on Sup Forums other than Sup Forums?

I'm a nerd but that's about it. Video games, books, whatever else. As for boards, I don't honestly frequent here enough to say.

My partner has been reading a bunch of supposedly awesome Sci fi books lately. I'll see if I can get some book recommendations once the person's awake. The only author I can remember atm is Terry Pratchet.

Happy birthday user :))

Thank you! I appreciate the recommendations!
Thank you very much user.

Happy birthday user, hope you had a good one

Unfortunately it's only just begun, but thank you user!

Have a good night, user! It's time for me to sleep.

Thank you for the talk user, I enjoyed it. Feel free to keep in touch!

Congrats! You survived another depressing year!

Will do.

Unfortunately ;-;

It's not all that bad. It's kinda fun watching centuries of progress segueing into a moot point and seeing everyone realize that the entire world has lazied itself into a path to oblivion.

Cheers, mang. At least we existed during the time of the Internet.