Eternal Arsenal Thread

Possible #signings edition

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/11/arsenal-shkodran-mustafi-valencia-arsene-wenger?
sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/1.2737480
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No signings edition.

No more muslims only Antoine

Muslims in. Griez in.

wenger out
americans out

Current location of the bag?

One handle open.

Sounds quite promising senpai

wenger in
americans out

you people moan so fucking much, just fucking enjoy the games desu chans

w-what

sweden no

Scandinavia is AKB

scandinavia is gay

>Scandinavia
>AKB
>muslims
>cucks

The joke just writes itself tbqh the rest is arbitrary

Mahrez in.

Rather give Gnabry a go would be like a new signing. Arsenal can't afford to buy players like that the stadium is too small.

el nenny

no u

theguardian.com/football/2016/aug/11/arsenal-shkodran-mustafi-valencia-arsene-wenger?

JUST

el blooto egypto

>There is a quiet confidence at Arsenal that they will be able to get the deal for Mustafi over the line but it will not be in time for their Premier League season-opener at home to Liverpool on Sunday, in which Arsène Wenger faces a selection dilemma in central defence.

The holding chambers is real

closer to out than in

>holding
Coq getting played out of position is more likely with the number of midfield options >we have

>tfw signings soon

It'll be Chambers/Monreal playing CB.

when will my fellow americans realize arsenal is fucking shit and actually a meme

Someone post the photo of the Ozil transfer domino that happened when Arsenal signed Ozil pls

Have you lads accepted our tit-grabbing, goal scoring Japanese goat striker in your hearts yet?

great points i'm sure you've made them reconsider their position

Yea. He's looked a class above everyone at the olympics.

wtf I hate Arsenal now

>fuck #signings

new tuesday club when?

DAVIES IN.

if mustafi isn't "in the bag" he's surely "reaching out to the arse" amirite?

btw is mustafi any good, or is he just some kind of veritable summer-transfer-window-meme (not necessarily a "meme player" but just a guy who's a transfer rumor darling) that the rags are milking for clickbait?

>inb4 the almighty ornstein has confirmed >our interest in mustafi

lolwat? too much autism, bro! >we will never give up on our beloved cannon!

>it's an autism episode

i think it's on my old/dead laptop desu. in the interim maybe you'll enjoy this?

>when will they ever learn?

morning lads
walcott out

who /Gibbs-Monreal-Coq-Bellerin/ here?

no, he won't get a work permit

I get the nacho meme but why the fuck would you want coquelin

because why throw Holding to the wolves? Remember how shattered Chambers was after being thrown in with no real games under him.

also
>Chambers
>ever starting

>not starting Chambers this season
He's almost 22 ffs. Look how much Ox has started in comparison. Chambers not getting loaned may mean him getting more game time.

do Americans rate Coq because he is black?

There are morons like this guy suggesting he can play CB when he can't even play his best position well enough to start of Elmemey

Wenger: "If we find the top quality than we will strengthen our squad. If we find somebody who gives us a superior quality we'll do it"

I've never met Wenger but the man has to be a fucking genius, I have no idea how someone I have never met but whenever I hear him speaks he'll always say something to push me into a blind rage

might have something to do with your mental illness

Trick is to not care anymore m8

This.

Please go to a doctor. You have severe WOBism

>8-2 in the OP

You fucking faggot, I hate you.

Why doesnt arsenal spend like 150 million and bring in the players they need to win? 150 for 3 or 4 players is like a drop in the bucket for arsenal. Could get Icardi/Draxler/Mustafi for that easy

Your faggot of a manager talks about resale value when talking about "points to look at when buying a player"

He is really that much of a jew.

This isn't fifa. Transfers have real life implications.

You can't just "here take this money" and expect a club to sell their player.

Also, Arsene doesn't want to to pay £50m for a player that he isn't sure will not flop. That risk he can take with smaller sums that are easier to recuperate.

That's how it works in real life. Prime example is buying a car.

Valencia are expecting Arsenal to cough up an extra £10m just because they know we have it and our centre backs are injured.

we won't negotiate with terrorists

Do you really think Real Madrid took "resale value" into account when buying Ronaldo and Bale?

They buy players because of the value they bring to the club. Only a Jew with the intentions of making a profit or breaking even would consider "resale value" when buying a player.

Your manager shits his pants on the daily, whether its buying players, retiring or attempting to win the league.

>wake up
>no mustafi

ok lads

Simple answer is that it's not the most profitable thing to do. We're already guaranteed top 4, have the highest ticket prices in the world and a huge fan-base

Winning shit doesn't justify the expenditure needed - we don't have enough to gain financially (and don't be fooled - this is all that matters for Arsenal)

When Wenger finally fucks off and top 4 is no longer a certainty, then it's a different situation and we will start to see spending

isnt mustafi the guy who got raped by pogba in the euros?

>german
>raped by black
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This has nothing to do with it being fifa or not. All three players were realistic transfer targets anx would greatly improve the squad. Arsenal still dont have a quality healthy CB and theeague starts in like 2 weeks lmao. Is there bust potential when buying players? All time. That shouldn't make you shitless to bring in high profile players though. Yeah its much safer to bring in cheap tranfers and "develop them" and if they fail so be it, they were cheap. Look at guys like Mou, pop and even klopp. They usually get the players the want. This kind of mentality is why arsenal and wenger havent won the league in over a decade and never will if they keep up this line of thinking. Since their last EPl title, Arsenals greatest achievents are top 4 and 2 FA cups. This is somehow acceptable for a team that revenue wise is top 10 in the world?

Sure they do. They look at all aspects before making a transfer.

I dont understand how people like this sweedish guy can follow a team thats more worried about making every last penny worth of profit over actually winning shit. Maddening to say the least amd Im not even a fan of the club. Arsenal fans who attempt to justify the clubs transfer policy are mentally ill.

I bandwagonned the wrong team a decade ago and I can't switch now

yeah im sure real bought guys like james and kaka thinking about how much they can sell them for later. Face it in the world of transfers where every big club + EPL teams have huge money to spend, resale value doesnt mean shit.

this is literally the case of almost every arsenal fan that has stuck with the team to this day. They bandwaggoned henry and the invincibles and now its too late to change. So you are stuck supporting the most jewish club of all time.
>getting outspent by juve on the transfer market when you are the 3rd richest EPL club
top kek

Higher resale value doesn't exist in the real world.

The example of the car you just gave; the value of the car depreciates every single second after the car has been bought.

So, I don't know what you are implying by suggesting transfers have anything to do with the real life sales.

If you buy a brand new iphone, its value depreciates automatically as soon as you take it out of the box. It doesn't stop people from buying Iphones.

when they asked wonga if sanchez and ozil will sign new deals he only said "i think so"

not confident lads

Premier league is a business nowadays. You have to perform on the pitch and off the pitch to survive and arsenal have done it.

I don't follow a lot of professional sports in general anymore because of this. But if I watch club football I'll watch arsenal because they were the first team i followed.

It's not about resale being higher than what you purchased it for. It's about it being high enough to be an acceptable loss for the club. That's one of the main reasons young players are so expensive.

It's always been like this. Wenger has always loved a bargain and being a pedo in his transfer predilections.

As soon as you buy something, it depreciates. For an Iphone (and yes even a player) as soon as you buy it and even if you dont take out of the package (or if the player doesnt even play a game for your club) you are looking at a loss. Unless you are a feeder club or get lucky like Juve with Pogba, you are not likley to make money on a transfer. Wenger rather be a selling like when he sold half his team to build the new stadium ( AT A PROFIT THOUGH) than spend and win a relevant trophy.
why would they stay? would you stay knowing the club doesnt care about winning and only making money.

>35million for Mustafi
LOL he's shit

How about Higuian for £79 million at 29 years old?

It's ISIS protection lad. We won't get bombed

Xhaka is shit too

cash reserves OUT
top players IN

That's madness. Especially for the fat man.

I think juve just wanted to cripple their league competition so they can focus on the champions league.

if he was 23 he would be valued at 150M

>Hull have to play Livermore (an attacking mid) at CB tomorrow because they literally only have 1 fit CB

Wew. And I thought we had it bad.

Some russian memes for you, comrades.

wenger in
americans in

Too bad Iwobi couldn't keep the big 45

Chambers was praised for his early performances at centre back when Arsenal needed cover. He got an England call-up after that.

And then Wenger forced Mertesacker back into the team, Calum got moved to RB and we all know what happened after that.
Still haven't forgiven Wenger for letting Chambers get humiliated by Montero. We had Bellerin on the bench for fucks sake, but Wenger still let Chambers get beat for pace every time

cпacибo чyвaк

Take deep breaths, remember St Totteringham's day and wear the Red.

We're Arsenal, is yours Gold?

saw this as the premier league headliner on the leading belgian sports site lads

"for the first time in years, six teams in the premier league could or should be champions"

sporza.be/cm/sporza/voetbal/buitenland/Engeland/1.2737480

Now that Mouyes is gone will this season be the one where we stop being chelshits bitch and actually beat them in the league?

Nah, it just means we won't be able to beat Chelsea or Utd

it's not mourinho it's wenger

What's with the mouyes nickname?

Chambers came on against Leicester and did well last season, then was never heard from again

He was actually good at RB in his cup appearances too.

>look err zis summer we're not doing any panique or last minutte buys okay?

>you now remember uzmanov

Wasn't he going to buy into Everton?

I remember reading that when Moshiri first bought them but haven't seen anything since.

>Arsene Wenger: Arsenal manager feeling 'anxiety' over new season

>"The top clubs have new ambition and it promises to be a very exciting season and difficult one as well"

>The top clubs have new ambition

really makes you think