Been lurking since 2008 not that that fucking matters. Here it is: My wife was raped. Yes I'm sure it was rape...

Been lurking since 2008 not that that fucking matters. Here it is: My wife was raped. Yes I'm sure it was rape. Yes it was violent. No I won't post pictures. Yes I'm a faggot.

Here's my Dilemma:

I'm the father to multiple children with her. Everything inside of me wants to murder the man who did it. My children would grow up without me and I honestly can't live with that. What would you do?

TL:DR=
>mother of my children was violently raped.
>I'm deciding, against my heart, to not murder the rapist and raise my children
>when they're college aged I'll probably go through with it
>what would you do?

Shameless

If youre gonna do it, make sure its all worth it, also do it good, dont get caught

She will be taking him to court and she immediately did a rape kit. The court side is in our favor. She's going through counseling now though because she has massive anxiety attacks thinking about facing him in court.

Do you know who did it? I'd fuck up whoever this is but family is understandable. Low key hire someone to fuck them up, easy.

That's my problem. I'm 99% sure I can get away with it. Which means I'm probably a fucking idiot and I'll get caught.

make sure his fellow inmates know he violently raped an innocent woman. they'll do it for you.

I would recommend either you beat him severely or hire someone from the underbelly of the web to do the job. Are you anywhere near Houston Texas OP? I'd love to teach a rapist a lesson.

Killing him will just put you in a bad spot, and that spot is prison.
If you somehow got away from the scene, cops will track down anyone who has grudges on the rapist.
So far youll be the first the cops go to
Better cause an accident if you wanna make it

Destroy that man. But dont kill him. Let the world know what hes done.
He'll kill himself

Pretty sure you can get off if you kill someone for that reason.
Or you could fuck with his car/house in a way that leads to his death.

just try to get him put in jail

Yea luckily we know who did it and they were sloppy about it. We live out of state and I'm going to fuck him up and make a necklace out of a few of his teeth.

I'm torn though with my Descision not to kill him. I'm losing sleep over it. I just love my children so god damn much and we've raised them so well so far I wouldn't be able to live with myself fucking their future up for some scumbag

Unfortunate no, this happened in Virginia

I fantasize about pulling his teeth and carving rapist in his forehead. Also gang stalking would be dope

If she was like you said "violently raped" then why isn't the pos already in jail?

>she played you good faggot lol

Bet you won't pussy

We're doing that, unfortunately it's going to take some more therapy before my wife's comfortable with the trial

If you're real you'll commit murder

how do you know there will be a trial? If there's as much evidence as you claim he will take a plea bargain

No, I'm not killing him, not until my youngest is 18.

I do think it's pretty cool Sup Forums is actually making me feel a bit better.

There are ways to murder without getting caught.

fuck.

I would recommend you not to get your hands dirty with anything of that sort. Burn his house down, maybe.

Well the off chance of him not gives her huge panic attacks. I hope he's take a plea bargain, I just want him to have to register as a sex offender for the rest of his life

Make him eat his pets.

Yea I've thought about it for a couple of months now. I won't be discussing any details in this thread though, I may pop up later but it'd all be hypothetical of course.

That's funny man, that's the first thing I thought about after I cooked down. Well his and all of his families houses.

I hate to say it but the best you can do is to make him go to jail, you can probably beat him up before it, I suggest you research the most painful injuries that have the least serious effect and heal the fastest so you make him suffer without sending yourself to jail.

Don't kill him a dead person can't learn anything. Just beat the hell out of him get a mild charge and get on with your life and he'll remember a bad beating.

Kill him. The piece of shit that raped Mt wife and fucked her up mentally for life only got five years of probation. Despite the 10+ witness statements a rape kit. This is on top of this nigger having a past attempted murder charge and a bunch of other shit and spending most of the 2000's in prison.

True justice would be killing him and making him suffer slowly.

Is the rapist close to your family circle or just a mutual fag?

Was he arrested? Did you call the police? How do you know for sure?

Story?? How did it all happen??
Was the wife wearing anything to provoke the rape??

OP, I suggest you do a dox on him, find out as much as you can about him, you could catfish him on facebook or something, arrange a meeting, somewhere quiet. That's where you make your move you bumrush him and put him in the trunk of your car, that's when you drive to an isolated place, such as deep woods. Torture the fuck outta him, tie him up to a tree and whip out some pliers, pull each tooth out one by one then proceed to rape him. slit his wrists and leave him in the woods to die.

I really hope you follow through with a beating this guy will never forget. Take a baseball bat to his knee caps and hands, carve "rapist" into his forehead like you said. Hell, for shits and giggles maybe you could rape him. For your finishing move I want you to do some badass shit OP. When he's on his knees because he cant stand due to the pain coming from breaking the majority of his lower body, and his face is drenched in blood. Light up a cigarette or some shit and have a nice chat with him, at the end maybe you can ash it into his forhead and say some badass shit.
>"Now when you look into the mirror every single day for the rest of your life, I want you to remember my face, you miserable scum of the Earth."

you can take that line from me if you want :)

let her know that even a shitty public defender would advise him to take the plea bargain because if it goes to trial he would likely get way more time

Not real.

Dude, I feel comfortable about it because I'm not doing it now...but for 2 weeks straight I didn't sleep thinking about torturing him. The dudes married too so:

1 month prior:
>harass them
>get creative and nudge them to take out insurance policies on property
>purchase plane tickets in their name
>spread word they owed drug dealers money

2 nights prior:
>burn down house

Night before:
>dig huge hole in the woods
>set up tent
>coolers with beer

Next night:
>roll him and his wife up with my closest friend
>take travel bags from their house, leave phones
>take passports etc
>buddy drives uber, he'll say he picked me up
>say if they scream I'd kill his sister
>tie them up in the tent
>make them pick high cards
>whoever wins chooses between tools
>fuck then up applying tourniquets and Epi pens, and IVs as appropriate
>wear her face in front of him
>pull teeth, fingers and toes
>take enough with me deep sea fishing
>freeze them for about a month
>bury

Not going to explain my alibi.

But this is never happening now, and I'd for sure get caught

They will knows its you dont do it bruh

>maybe you could rape him

I don't believe you can "reform" sex offenders. There's a lot of evidence showing that it's unlikely.

I will, I really need to raise our children first.

What state was this in? That's fucking bullshit man. When did you start feeling alive again?

You are all fucking idiots. They already went to the cops and nobody is gonna kidnap anybody. If OP kills the guys he will be suspect number one and will serve time even if he gets a nice deal. If OP beats his ass it had better not be provable and cutting "rapist" into his skin is basically turning yourself in

Mutual faggot. He's hiding though because multiple gangs want him dead now.

We're talking with investigators, he has not been arrested yet because my wife is afraid if he doesn't take a plea deal she'll have to see him in court...although I might convince him to take the plea deal.

No. She wasn't.

Keked pretty hard at this, are you retarded?

I'm so afraid of digital foot prints and shit and don't even know how to go about it. Besides this thread I don't do anything digital or over phones

If this is the case I'd say lure him somewhere and take out a loan. You could probably get a gang hit on him out in the boonies for like 15k

Why Don't you just hire a Hitman?

I'd say do it. seeing how happy it made my girlfriend to get revenge on her abusive/rapist ex has only brought me more joy. he called her, asked for a ride to somewhere after he got out of jail. she went and drove him out to the middle of nowhere and beat him with a pipe. she took his phone and wallet.

Revenge on those who ruin lives feels amazing. you are not only avenging your wife, you are protectin other women from his harm.

We know how to go about it. Link his facebook if you can, otherwise dump all the info you know as far as names and locations go

For sure dude, thanks

Only .07% of rape charges end in conviction, but we have a strong case I feel

I know man, I don't give a fuck about getting caught when my children grow up though.

Op here. I agree with you but pretty much most of the city wants this dude dead now. I think I could get away with violent assault and not murder, because they'd suspect me of murder for sure

I really really would love to do this. I will in the future when I hop behind some proxies or whatever their called. I'll pretty much do that "deep web" faggoty bullshit set up then create a thread and dump it.

The last thing I want is some user killing him and this thread being used against me in court.

It makes me feel all warm inside knowing anons still help people out though. Honestly, thank you.

can't wait to see your ass on the news

If you can get away with assualt you can get away with finding an OG who wont rat if he gets arrested and paying him a few grand to take the dude out, assuming that you're serious about actual gangs being after him and such

Yea but the paper trail of taking out a huge loan and not having anything to show for it is a sure fire way to get caught

Ask him for his address, then with a quick Google search we'll be able to find his exact location. Then fuck him up from there.

Today on things that never happened.

Also gg being a cuck for the rest of your life sissy boy. She is in shock because she never experienced the BBC before. It's ogre now faggot.

Just murder-an hero already.

Not really, the police wont suspect that it was a pro hit if gangs in your town are already after him so why would they be able to see if you took out a loan recently or even demand to know what it was for?

I'm serious about all the gangs and shit wanting him dead. I want to do it myself though.

Plus I like to picture him going to jail, registering as a sex offender...and getting out and starting a new life with some woman and getting married again. (His wife left him after she heard)

Because then I'll slowly start to peel back his sanity over the course of a decade before I torture him myself.

Try deep web, I have seen some assassins there

Just don't get caught. Lots of people get murdered every day and no one knows who did it because they don't leave clues and they don't talk about it. Don't do so etching stupid like google how to kill someone on your computer. Go to the library. Good luck

I know his sister though, and she has a loud mouth. I also know his boss, bartenders where he frequents, the dude is a moron. Plus he'll be tied up in divorce court for a year or so

>Seems reliable
>def not an FBI honeypot
>or someone who will kill me as soon as i pay them
>or someone who will take my money and do nothing

Lol
I'll get investigated for it. I just have a feeling.

Haha I know. I've had plenty of time to think about, and I know I could get away with it. You just can't be so sure of anything, and the possibility of my children growing up without me is my idea of hell. I'm sure not a lot of anons can relate.

Thanks man

I understand where you're coming from but the thread started as murder advice and now it seems like you'll probably just slowly recover until you're old and he dies in jail

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing

If they have no evidence that it was you (dna, fingerprints, internet history), you can just deny everything and they can't lock you up - plausible deniability. If you go through with this you're going to want to remove your ram and hard drive from your pc and destroy them both, they may seize your computer with suspicion

I would torture him for as long as I could. Fry his penis and make him eat it. Make him more scared of me than hell.

OP here, if this 404s soon I just want to thank all the anons for being there for me.

I'm afraid to talk to anyone because I don't want anything used against me and all of this bottling up fucking hurts.

>no ones answered my question besides one person

Given all the hypotheticals of my situation, what would you do?

Raise your children or risk getting caught and killing him?

you kill him, yours is the first door they knock on and then your kids and wife lose twice. best thing to do is move on and rebuild. revenge is poison for everyone involved.

if you have to do it, forget elaborate plan. forget torture. you will lose nerve. Buy a glock 19. common. private seller. wait. use internet cafe to dox. some electronics stores wifi enable their display models. figure out where he likes to drink. wait. eventually he'll go home alone. bullet in back of head. take wallet, cash, credit card. dump wallet in nearby trashcan. leave where it can be seen. cut up card, throw in various garbages across town.

so very sorry for what has happened to your wife and your family. you can recover. will recover. revenge only hurts. but if you must do it, do this. dont involve others. Liabilities

Not to be an internet tough guy but i would seriously try to influence/pay some gang members to kill him in your position but not everyone is ever really ready to handle those kinds of people

I mean I started the thread not as murder advice but as a hypothetical, to see what other anons would chose.

I honestly think I'm good on murder advice.

Thanks man, yea that's why I made this thread just as a hypothetical, what would you do? I already have decided on not killing him.

Thanks for your honesty dude

>kill rapist
>post pics
>kill kids
>bury wife alive

Rape his wife, then become friends since you will have something in common. Get a wife sharing thing going

If you're going to do this, OP, then you need to really do it. Someone did that yo your woman, and you need to hurt them badly. Sure, you will probably go to jail, but if that's the case why not really make it worth the time behind bars? Be creative, shatter his knee caps and cut his face with the sharded bone, staple his nipples to his ballsack! You can figure out some others I'm sure.
The trick is, make it hurt.

Thanks Man. This is why I made this thread. I just needed a little reassurance from someone other than family that I'm doing the right thing by not killing him.

Heard that about the glock though and would just rather go through a third party for a throw away. I'm a Sig guy myself, but wouldn't get one to throw away lol

Not an Internet tough guy man, I appreciate the honest response.

There's Sup Forums lol

She left his ass though hahah. Me and my ode are actually happily married though, almost a decade now.

Death is too nice. Your wife has to live with it for the rest of her life, give him something similar. Or a few things. Shattered knees, cut his thumbs off, brand him

I'm not going to do it though. I've decided not to let him have that power over my family. We'll take him to court. When my kids are adults I honestly don't give a fuck about jail though.

I've came up with an awesome way to torture someone, first you jab them with an epi pen to keep them awake, then you start to cut their foot off (just above the kneecap) at a very sharp angle (the sharp bone will be of some use later). once the foot is off, stick them with another epi pen, then what's left of the leg you would shave off with a sharp knife, getting all the flesh off it. Now you cut just below the kneecap to get the shin bone off, now once you've got that off, you have a sharp bone spear which you now stab into his abdomen, repeat.

If you're gonna murder him than be sure to cut off the hands and head, the feds will have a harder time identifying the body and linking you to the murder

That's what I'm thinking. Give him some jail time. Let him come out and start a life with a new woman. Then gang stalk the fuck out of him.

Destroy his property every now and then. If he has kids send him pictures of them at school...etc etc

sell stuff with no paper trail til you can afford a hitman; do anything you can to make money that cant be sourced so you can afford a hitman.

Tell me Nonny, what's his name?

That's a whole lot of Epi though dude, I did mention Epi pens, Iv bags, tourniquets in an earlier post, but thanks man

You sir, are a fucking artist! Do let us know if you ever start a gallery.

Jesus, OP. You don't think that's a little bit overkill?

Nonny? I'm not saying any info about him or me in this thread, I'll make another one later and drop everything I have on him, which is a lot, with the goal of getting more info and possible see if any anons in the Virginia Beach area would like to have some fun gang stalking

He could flee if you stalk too much, I would cut his dick off before he has the chance

Yea that was just all my emotions going, I've cooled down since then...and in the distant future if I do decide to kill him it won't be anything like that

Oh but Nonny, I can't do my work without at least a name.

Beat him up periodicaly for the rest of his life.

I don't think you should do the shit prior, if they file a police report, you could get caught and locked up before you even attempt the murder

I want to find someone who's reeeeal tech savvy because I WANT him to flee (after the plea bargain though)

I want him to go somewhere he's not familiar, and then keep getting stalked. How fucking funny would that be? Then I'd probably pay people to rape him but waaaay down the line. Like often. I guess he already talked to his now ex-wife about suicide so that would be hilarious if he an-heroed

Raise your children.
Be there for your wife and help her overcome her scarred body/mind.

You a Narc bro? You seem kinda narcoleptic right now.

If you're not a 14 year old and are serious though, I appreciate it, and when I hop on a disposable computer I'll upload my whole packet on him.

call the cops

You are her Husband and the Father of children.

Do not take vengeance on him.

If your Wife has a Brother that is his job.

Not yours.

That was just a fantasy I'm not going through with

Seriously man, I don't want to sound like a faggot, but you have no idea how much it means to me that you said this.

I won't talk to friends and family because they're biased, same am with therapists. Anons have no bias. You have no reason to tell me otherwise you know?