discord.gg/TXdANy9
youtube.com/watch?v=CM7Mw_WMUG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm here.

I am also here.

longest feels thread i swear

reproting in

why?

I could actually be getting me some pussy literally today if I lived closer to some chick I was talking to.

Alyssa guy here

I like these Garfield minus Garfield posts. It shows Jon as the depressed, middle aged man that he is.

because we decided not to end our life today

Come chat buds:

discord.gg/TXdANy9

I saw that post, can you make the drive.

Because I want to die everyday. The only thing stopping me is that I love my family too much to put them through that.

Nothing feels the same without her. Nothing brings me happiness now. I just wanna die

Nope, that would be a five thousand mile drive.

need a buddy,
i've dissapointed my gf and she feels like i dont appreciate her enough, can't even succeed in college, i've been out of it so long i took a math test that was easy in highschool got a 28 on it. 21 and still havn't been able to move out, i've tried to kill myself twice and failed both times...

Sup Forums not sure what to do here

> I still want to know how your day was bud

I hate long distance, never works, only hurts more

i'm not even /fit/
i'm not over weight by anymeans but i'm not strong by any means either
fuck i'm not even a average person, i dont like who i am or how i was born
i got schizo, both of them are freaking out
i'm at a loss for words Sup Forums

help me

he posted in the pther thread

Fuck dude, as someone who is stuck taking the bus everyday, this hits too hard.

Yeah, I dont think it would be a serious relationship, well I don't want any serious relationship with anyone else but her anyways

Just seems like an fun chick to hang out with who wants to fuck, and after break-ups you realize there's nothing better than women like that.

Hey man, at least know that we're here for you. And also the fact you got a gf in the first place is a feat many of us never have or maybe never will achieve. Fat slabs of sweaty garbage like myself will never be in relationships, so I simply fill the hole inside me with food.

I'm waiting for morning in Germany to roll around so I can text my crush. I don't know if he'll answer since he's online so infrequently.

He's a cutie I really want to meet.

can you explain this one?

Truth to that, had a long distance with a girl with an estrogen unbalance so she was always getting turned on by the slightest, and she always told me I turned her on so easily and just my smile made her wet. I remember this one time i was teasing her so bad i literally made her soak her panties

I really want to learn german and study abroad there

>i literally made her soak her panties
There's no better feeling

I should ask him to send me some learning aids, now that you mention it.

I do that with my voice, lul
Bad brazilian accent + tired voice + low and soft
she'd beg me to stop.

He looked up, he exposed himself, He lost. His childhood memory was cut down because he moved his head so slightly to relish in the memory of the beauty of the world

They're at war.

Teenage love is overrated shit. All I remember is her taking advantage of me and cheating on me at parties.

Same person btw, are you learning german?

I miss when her and i use to talk dirty and then we'd make weird sound effects to each other and just laugh and just make jokes and completely. forget we were touching ourselves but we didn't care because we were happier to be laughing together

I'm not a person, im just not. Not anymore anyway. I'm just someone people love the idea of, the whole feeling of safety, the "kind and loving guy" thats what they love, I'm not handsome or funny, I'm not even that smart
When people date me, they just date the idea i am, and in the end people always leave.
They find someone who emulates that idea AND matches them.
They don't love me as a person
They see me as an escape.
A way out of their lives
Or a toy to be used as needed.
I've never been loved, not *really*.
I've never had that "undying true" love people talk about
I don't have those late night talks about our future together, nor do i have those cute good morning texts.
People leave with out giving a reason or they're just bored of me.

In all honesty? I doubt I'll find someone who'll love me as much as i would them.
I just don't see that possible, and thats fine-ish.
I'll just be me untill something comes along.

I've never felt whole, or complete with someone
I've always had that empty feeling inside.
And i probably always will

Because not a day goes by that I don't want to kill myself.
Not a day goes by that I don't regret everything.
Not a day goes by in which I feel inadequate in everything and suck shit at everything.
Not a day goes by that I realize that I've put on a facade that force people to interact with me.
Not a day goes by in which I never felt truly accomplished.
Not a day goes by that everything in my life is gonna take me downhill.

The list goes on and on for me user. The saddest reality is that my existence is worth less than nothing.

Fuck.

Not right now. I'd have a guide so I didn't worry about learning the language but it would still be a good idea.

I stupidly told the travel agent that I was meeting someone in Germany. She's not some faceless agent, she knows to some degree who I am. I don't need her asking (or even knowing) that stuff. What am I going to say if she asks how did I meet him, what might we do, etc.

My ex found it annoying I was so smooth on-line but hamfisted and autistic in the bedroom.
I'm 30 and still live at home. My dad is getitng to hate me & my mom hates me living there. I can't get any kind of job near by because I'd rather live in my car and there's no place close by with a parking lot I could anonymously sleep in. Some place in the twin cities would be better, there are malls I can go to that I'm left alone in and gyms I can work out in and shower at.

I just want someone I can own the world with.

Which user? Can you remember a quote or something?

Maybe I just wasn't made for this world.

I'm an asshole. I'm fat and ugly. I'm paranoid, depressed, anxious, and have major trust issues. No one likes me. No one loves me.

Where did it all go wrong? I thought life was perfect.

My girlfriend and I are trying to learn duestch so we can talk shit in public. Also so we can talk and our parent's won't understand.

As a girl i would think you would let the guy take charge unless you want to dominate then at that point it's easy, just get on top tease his dick and fuck it.

You played yourself you told the travel agent, should've made an excuse. Wanted to see the death camps idk

it was a woman who wanted a guy to send her a text to ask how her day was going and how she felt insignificant in his life and she wanted to be a part of it. i asked her about her day, she really needed someone to listen.

I'm a faget, btw.

Ya, I really played myself.

oh shit, i don't know how to do gay shit

Why'd you start to think life was perfect? No one should've said that to you, if they did, they're also misinformed. I don't know where you would've gotten that idea in your head. Really, the only reason we feel sad is because we have delusions of better days. The grass is always greener on the other side. Dont expect life to be great. Anything can happen at any point. It'll guide you to paradise, or guide you to internal prison. people are misguided, feeling like life owes them something for merely existing.

no, not that one...
why would you post that one
;.;

because feels Mwuhahahahahaha *sobs*

What's it like to have someone really care for you user?

Wish she still cares

That was me, Sup Forumsro.

My day was okay. It usually is, you know, when you have stuff to keep you on your toes and leave you with too little free time.

Once my son is in bed and everyone else is asleep or gaming, it really gets to me. I've never been sexual or romantic with this guy, and it's not like I'm wanting to get there. It's just that he means so much to me, and I'm not even a meaningful thought to him. Not even enough for a single text from this man who made all the difference in my life. Every good change I have made and will make, I owe to him. Every step I've taken forward is because he inspired me. And I'm not even one meaningful thought.

Gay sex is pretty straight forward except for anal. I have very little experience making sure you don't have shit in the rectum and are stretch out. But it may not come to that and we have the internet to help if it does.

He's an tall, shy, and young dude; he's really quite dreamy. I just wish I didn't have to wait another year for something to happen.

I wish i could fix my problems....

Only notifications I got for my birthday is from when I logged on to play some MGSV and they celebrated my birthday. It's almost as if no one knows that even exist

Wish that my asian dick can grow bigger so I have enough balls to actually man the fuck up and ask her out.

for what it's worth... happy birthday user

When she's not around it's normal, my mind wanders and I remember my mistakes. But when she's around her smile and laugh just make things seem less... things. She's sweet. I never take her for granted and I know it won't last forever but i want her to remember me greatly.

Fuck.
No matter how many times I read this, it always gets me.

I feel like I got the concept of life being perfect was from childhood. I was told you can be and do whatever you want. But you can't. This is obvious of course. But when that spark of happiness happens your life brightens up. You're about to be "free" from depression. Until it turns out to be a "oops wrong person" or them reading your message without responding. It breaks that light. The light of perfection. It brings you back into that darkness,

Thanks user

I wish for more wishes.

Don't let her become a "what if" user, it'll destroy you everyday till you either commit suicide or are so fucked up that when another girl comes around you won't be able to reciprocate her feelings

Same birthday user?
Happy Birthday you sexy beast

My dad does nothign for himself.
he just sits around all day
and does nothing. doesn't pay any bills, doesn't fix the burnt out lights, doesn't fix the faucets, literally nothing.
The only time I'll ever get the sink fixed is if he leaves the house for a couple days so I can get a plumber over here. He'll tell off anyone who he sees show up.
But he'll never leave the house for a day and he'll never get the paperwork rounded up for the 5K he owes for the dental work. So it's just going to sit around, accrued interest, and maybe get taken care of after he dies. At least he doesn't have to worry about his credit, LOL
But seriously, he needs to move into a home.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

I should sleep. Thanks for the long thread Sup Forumsros, had a birthday, had a recovering heroin addict. Had a guy come to tears because we were all proud of him, had a guy who is standing up to the love of his life soon. You're all amazing bastards if you didn't talk to me i'll probably be in the next thread. Stay beautiful and stay alive. I love every singleone of you

user, did you ever have to deal with rejection? If so, please tell me how you did it, cause it's that, and getting over my ability to spill spaghetti with every word that comes out of my mouth that is stopping me.

user, hold onto it for as long as you can. Stuff like that is precious, at least I assume it is; lord knows I never had such feelings returned to me.

First time posting in a feels thread.

God damn user

I love you Sup Forumsro you'll find one. I have a thread tomorrow with a buddy, feels thread. You should be there. Just look for Rubber Ducky

I wish we would cross paths just once more.

Surely then I'll get it right.

You swallow the pain and your wounded pride, then say
"I understand." With a smile on your face.
> Disclosure:
> I never got over her
> If she says no cut your loses and bail, don't hold out for something that might not happen. It makes you bitter and fucked up inside, ruins anything you had in common with her.

This sucked, girl I met online and I started chatting, turns out we have a lot in common. We can bring up almost any topic and be free with ourselves, from Nazism to suicide to vidya. One day we're talking and I tell her I picked up smoking and drinking again, she's fine with it. But when I tell her about my last relationship she freaks out even though she was asking about it. I know I should have not told her yet or just changed the subject but I was an idiot. She got really upset and started berating me till I ended up not replying. She texted me a couple times after, but it was never the same, and I never wanted it to be with her anymore. There's my feels for you guys I know it's just faggot shit but I'd rather not talk about anything worse

Fuck...

We're here for you if you ever need to get anything off your chest, and hopefully you'll do the same for us. We love you.

I'll try, thanks Sup Forumsro

just tell her what you just said there, it could help

Here's to hoping she reciprocates. Thank you Sup Forumsro.

Goodluck Sup Forumsro, I believe in you.

I'm still waiting for her, just a text or even a call. It's pathetic, hopless...
But she understood and made me smile every day, she brought out the best in me when I was at my worst.
I just want to hear her laugh, or see her smile one more time.

going on 5 years now. I've loved the same girl for 5 years, and the closest i've gotten to her is cuddling with her on the roof of her shed on christmas eve. Fuck I wish I could re-do all of it, maybe i would've gotten her to love me back.

We stay in contact but it almost feels cold, heartless, like any drive she might have had for me was lost 3 or 4 missed hints ago.

I still love you, Kaitlin.

How long has it been?

youtube.com/watch?v=CM7Mw_WMUG8

feeling boss..