So i have a problem Sup Forums, I LOVE McDonald's. So much so...

So i have a problem Sup Forums, I LOVE McDonald's. So much so, i go everyday and order a nice ol' Big Mac (Like pic related) but EVERY DAMN TIME i go to Mcdonald's for the past week there has been the freaking goofus there! He taunts me saying "Big Mac Big Mac Look at all your back fat!" and I am getting sick and tired of trolls ruining my day! I GET IT, the only love i'll ever have is Big Mac's. BUT WHO CARES!? how would that freaking GOOFUS feel if i taunted him while he made love to his girlfriend?! I'm in tears right now and i don't want to give up my love! what should i do!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked

Wut

Big Mac Big Mac Look at all your back fat!

Kys stop shit posting

Fuck off goofus

this has to be some rare species of copypasta

this fucking thread

Why did u use a pic of a quarter pounder u fucking retard

Low quality OP. You suck, fucking newfag

This is some fresh kek material

Goofus samefag

How is he calling you fat too if he's been there every day for the past week? Why is he there every day when you come in? Fucking dumb shit story Op

Go back to fucking your gf goofus

My god, all the gets in this thread

You should try the chicken mccrispy snack wraps, they're fine as fuck. I'm obsessed with Micky's d to be honest. I like anything there. Nuggets, chicken sandwiches, coffee, shakes, snack wraps, burgers, and especially big macs. I'm so fat I tried to hang myself but the ceiling crashed on top of me. Please end my miserable life.

He's just always there anymore! He gets free waters!

Stop samefagging please you're the only one who uses the word goofus pls an hero

Boi ur such a goofus xD that's user for ya! X3333

Goofus top zozzle

HAHAHAAA! Best line ever!

>filename related

If I get trips goofus is the next big meme. I wanna see this fucking suit everywhere.

Reroll.

Too bad try again next year

hahaha 6 loser

Top goof/ Top goofus. Rolllll

Gosh darn goofus!

I went to McDonald's yesterday and got a Filet-O-Fish combo and a Jalapeño Double. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audio book when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered from was outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner last night and got a Big Mac combo and a 10 piece Chicken McNuggets with barbecue dipping sauce. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Mcdonaldsis pisting ads on Sup Forums. *sigh*

Old copypasta

fuck off eats-in-car

Look what you did op you stupid fag you got this cap back

That's not a Big Mac.
That's a Royale with Cheese.

I think you know you stink and have the decency to distance yourself from others while they eat. Thank you. Now if you would only get it through your head that employees on the costumer service side of ALL industries are meant to interact with you, and remember you when you are a repeat costumer, then every thing well go smoothly.

Hey! Would you like to try our brand new McDonald's© Jalapeño filet a fish©? Now with the Chili Pepper dipping McSauce©, your meal will be even McTastier© than ever before! Buy one for the low low price of $2.25! This ad was brought to you by McDonald's©! I'm loving it©!

Do you why they call it a royal with cheese?

I don't why nuffin!

What?

The metric sis tim

checked

Its a quarter pounder you fuckhead its not a royal cheese

It's a Quarter Pounder With CHEESE you fuck head!
And it's a Royal Cheese if you're not a stinky Amerifat.

Newfag

Watch pulp fiction you fuck and let Samuel L Jackson teach you.

A quarter pounder has cheese on it from the getgo, a bigmac has cheese on it, you dont say "big mag with cheese" when you order one? also, am from europe and we call that burger a quarter pounder.

No thanks i dont need your shitty movie recommendation

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

It does not have cheese from the get go, they are two different items. a quarter pounder with out cheese is cheaper than a quarter pounder with cheese.
A big mac without cheese on the other hand is the same price as a big mac with cheese. Work at McDonald's in good ol Murrica. I don't know what you Eurofags do with your prices there.

so if you want a hamburger, do you ask for a cheeseburger without cheese?
God Europe is gay.