I am 20 years old. I have end stage renal disease. Means my kidneys don't work and I need a machine to live. Dialysis...

I am 20 years old. I have end stage renal disease. Means my kidneys don't work and I need a machine to live. Dialysis. I hate my current situation. AMA.

tits or ass?

or gtfo

Ass. That's only cause I prefer smaller tits. A girl with no ass is a no go. A girl with no tits is still doable.

Good answer

Is there a way to fix you? or is this the end for you?

He needs a kidney transplant.

Hang tough, OP. Use this as an opportunity to score pity sex from Florence Nightingale types.

he will have to go out of the country to get a new kidney tbh from a "donor"

Need new kidneys.
No one in family is suitable, too young or too old.

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

Did this just happen randomly? Or did something cause it? Are you scared?

>101k in medical bills at 20
>America
>Great

Fucking feel for you user. I'd give you my fucking kidney if I were a match.

Yeah random, at least to my knowledge. Although I'm not the most athletic person, I did exercise at least 2-3 times a week. Also ate really healthy. No fast food, was poor college student so I bought and cooked my own food.

dem digits

I can sell you one kidney

>24y
>normal blood presure
>exercise everyday
>ultrahealthy

My gf has one failing kidney
If she will remove the kidney via surgery does it mean she'll have to be on the machine to be able to live?

I haven't paid any of my bills. I have a fat stack of them and more keeps coming through the mail. Not sure how I am going to pay for them. Does this affect my credit? If so, I am off to a great start.

What does the machine do for you? Kidney stuff, I imagine, but like, what exactly? And like the other guy asked, are you scared?

She can live with one kidney, and if it is healthy she won't need dyalisis

Not OP

The machine just "washes" the blood like the kidney does

Question because I saw this on the news.

Why does someone on dialysis produce literally enough piss to fill a water bed?

I thought this was odd because my understanding was urine production goes way down with renal failure.

No, I'm not scared. I'm actually content with death. Not depressed or anything. I've lived an okay life and I don't want anything else in life at this moment. If anything, just to better my family off financially, as I come from the lower class.

I spent like 6 months on CAPD and rage quit and went back to manual bags cause way less hassle.

Most people can live totally normal healthy lives with less than half function of 1 kidney.

Not OP but it's a CAPD machine, it basically times the Peritoneal dialysis process while you sleep, draining in and out the required fluid on a schedule via a tube attached to your peritoneal cavity. As for the schedule it varies by person/country etc. I used to do 4 x 2 hour dwells.
Now I just do a manual drain in/out (via gravity) 4x a day, it's less hassle I've found.

the dialysys machine takes out the urea in blood

It varies. Not sure how your news source came to that but I barely make any urine.

what is your fluid intake limit?

This guy explains it well.
My therapy is about 10 hours total.
It's kind of nice because you pretty much guarantee yourself a good amount of sleep.

do you have oedema in your legs? thoracic pelvic cavity?

If you're meaning on Peritoneal Dialysis, it's not really piss, depends on the strength of the bags etc. But in my case I drain a 2.5L bag that is 2.5% Glucose out/in to my Peritoneal Cavity every 4-6 hours. It removes on average about 450mls of fluid from my body on top of the 2.5L so every drain out bag is almost 3L. So I guess it kind of looks like 3L of piss. but it's actually mostly Water plus (reading off the bag I got out of a box right now) Glucose, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Chloride in rather small doses.

Yeah, I used to do 10 hour sessions, average dwells were like 2hr 10mins.. Learn to skip the last dwell if you wake up early and want to get up, I used to do it all the time.

6 cups. Don't know the conversion.
I just chew on a lot of ice.

have you thought of flying to asia to get your self a new kidney? either you die in murrica or you get yourself a new kidney and risk that your body rejects the transplant.... maybe 15k for a new asian kidney

I have ~$200 in my bank. Am living off free housing from school cause scholarships. Unlimited meal plan as well. No job. Just classes.

go buy a ticket to mexico with your $200. then rob a bank. get to mexico and then fly out to asia. simple. either dead from being shot by security, dead from organ failure or risk of transplant failure... id chose to armed robbery option

do you have oedema in your dick? photos?