How shitty do i look?

How shitty do i look?

very.

You look way too serious, if your under 25 you've still got a long ways to go for your facial features to fully develop, so make sure you eat well and excercise and maybe you wont be an ugly fuck forever

Am i an uglu fuck? Im 19 btw

you look fine dude, there's nothing wrong with your facial features besides mild acne which you will grow out of, and a little lazy eyelid. i have the same thing, girls care more about personality

you look half asian, just the left half though

Im OP, they say i look much younger than 19. Ppl think im 16

Femanon here,I don't think you look that bad. 7/10 would bang.

One more pic

Im deciding to start using anti-acne shit

God damn it Ken

C'mon Ken get it together. Go get drunk and smash some pussy

I dont really understand what u mean by Ken (op)

Is that you?

Your hair is fucked and you need to go to the gym. Did bees sting you or something? Just don't kill anyone.

God you could save yourself if you just went to an American barber. We have a culture of it here.

Don't hurt anyone man you just need to go to real barber.

9/10 ugly fag, my advice? get a haircut,start cleaning yourself properly, hygene is a good start,get you shitty face skin treated. get normal clothes.

please don't eat my dog

he's my best friend

Yeah, youre right, even my family tells me i need a haircut

Forest Whitaker/10

What about me Sup Forums? Just got out of the gym

No mate, I almost screwed myself until I went to my barber (didn't look as bad as him but american barbers are top tier).

I Just said "look man, I was drunk and ruined my hair, please help." Guy fixed me up quick.

I paid and tipped generously (here in the US it was 13$ and a 7$ tip),

Just that I'm not balding,I'm white and I only fucked up the back. Plus American barbers are top tier. Doesn't matter who they cut for.

fat-ginger-cuck/10

Fuckin shit phone didnt flip the image smh

Awful.

Barber now.

Blonde tho?

you should get tha freshest fade

(OP) Hey, this is my thread dude. Go ask somewhere else (no offence)

ur qt be my bf

looks ginger/fatfuck

Bottom line- if you want a shit hair cut for way more money go to a stylist.

If you want a man's cut go to a barber. When I was younger? Friend made fun of me for it but give it a month and they'll all be there. Stylist cuts are for fucking fags.

Wait, is Ken some new meme for asian people on Sup Forums?

You look like a filthy gook that molested a group of church kids at a playground

(Op) i started to think so

Garrett Yakushiji is that you

Wow, so detailed. Thanks for the opinion