I'm new here

I'm new here.
How do I shitpost?

well played sir

Impressive dubs sir

Watch and learn kid.

clearly, it's the 6th one. also nice dubs

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

HOLY MOTHER OF DUBS
I DECLARE THIS A DUB THREAD NOW

Select all images with a store front

Roll

Reroll

can i haz dubs 2?

#fortune

Exactly 100 posts apart.
Reroll alao

Rereroll

sure why not

don't worry after 3 month u'll become an oldfag

U haz

i will get doubles here! please check them out my dudes!

3 months?!?!
i mean, 2 years here and i'm an oldfag, not you sandnigger

Reroll

>fortune
no doubles fag. go home

That's not how that works. 3 months is still very new.

2 years are a lot, for become an oldfag you need 1 year

clearly yes.

I hate you all so much it's disgusting.

3 weeks here and i'm more oldfag than you all gay pussy

Are you all idiots on purpose or what?

this thread is cancer

newfag detector
>activated
>over 9000

go on newfaggot

Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

OP here. This bread got burned. Thanks, faggots. I was trying to have fun shitposting and you mother fuckers just disregarded it and turned this fucking thread into some bullshit. I have the right mind to track all of you down and make you feel the way I feel right now. You don't know what the fuck it's like to try to stand out and look important, do you? I don't think so. You spend your entire life trying to be cool and shit all over people like me trying to get a laugh or two and I'm fed up. I am going to kick every single one of your asses. Prepare for my wrath. You may as well just move to another country because I'm coming for you and there's nothing you can say or do that will make any of this better. You fucked up this time. You really did. I hope you realize that it's too late and if you don't reply to this, your mother is going to diet in her sleep, faggot. Deal with it, mother fucker. Because the next time one of you mother fuckers decides to shit on my fucking thread I will track you down and finish what you started. Take this as a warning. You don't want me to get angry.

Let me let you in on something,p, What this thread is, is called a shitposting thread. These are designed to keep all stupid pointless meaningless faggotry out of the other threads. Basically a thread to let out all of the need to make fucking retarded posts. Wo yes, we are acting stupid on purpose.

>triggered

STFU NEW FAG
FAG
FAG
FAG

I HOPE UR MOM DIES IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT

FAGGGGOTSHITNIGGASANDBITCHNIGGAIHOPEYOUNIGGADIENIGGAKILLEDBYNIGGAMAXIMUMOVERLEVEL

Triple triggered

faggot

i want dubs too... :/

>Look, you little bitch. If you don't think for one second I don't know what you're trying to do right now, you're fucking out of your fucking mind, kiddo. I'll have you know I trolled far more people in the past hour than you have in your entire life. I eat shit like you for a snack, bro. Stop playing around and acting like a fucking asshole for once and maybe I'll think twice before smearing your fucking face across the sidewalk. You're nothing to me. You think you got what it takes to pull off a good troll well try again, kiddo. I've been doing this a lot longer than you possibly would ever know. I wake up with the sole intention on making someone's life fucking miserable. I've been on more IP's than you can handle and if you think you can handle an ass beating the size of Mars then I invite you to bring it on.

HeLLo To EvErYOnE

My NamE iS WiLLy

WhEN i WiLL BeCOmE aN OLd FeG LaiK YoU??!?!

WhAT IS a GoLD AccOunT?!?!

ThX For HelP GuyZ

Do a 360 spin and walk away

OP here. This is the kind of shit I'm talking about. Sup Forums used to have quality lels and dank memes until tryhard faggots like this guy were born from their mom's pussy. Yeah, I said that. I'm behind a fucking screen, so think twice before coming at me on some random shit, Sup Forumsro. Just know I'm not going to sit here and allow a bunch of shoe elves to copy and paste my SERIOUS replies like some parrot assed faggots. Get your own material and don't sit here and spam my godamned thread with the same shit I already said. You all need serious help and I am going to give it to you. You made me angry. Ask yourself when the sword comes down upon you "was it worth it?" I fucking dare you.

COME AT ME RIAL LIFE BRO $$$$$$$$$$$

YOU SCARED OF MY NIGGA SUPERIOR RACE MUSCLES?!?!

YOU BETTER BE LITTLE DICK

has this shit tier thread died yet?

no more dubs... k?

GO FAP TO TRAP IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS GOLD THREAD YOU PUSSY JOKE OF NATURE, YOU LIKE MY PENIS?!?
ARE YOU GAY!?!? $$$$$$
NEWFAGGIT LAIK U MUST BURN IN HELL "!" $$$$$$

Don't worry about it friendo you're a natural ;)

OP here. I am reporting all of you for copying and pasting my shit in here and different boards.

Have fun in the pokey, faggots

OP here... I'm not your friendo, buddy-o

CHECK THE NIGGA NEW MASTERRACE DUBS OF DOOM $$$$$$$$$$$$$

WE ARE NIGGONYMUS
WE ARE NEGROLEGION
WE DONT FORGNIGGA
WE DONT FORGETTERONI NIGGERONI
EXPECT OUR BIG BLACK COCK

$$$$$$$$$$$$

That's not OP. I am OP. I am the one that said I will bring the sword of fuck down on all of you.

Deal with it.
Don't accept immitations
I don't forgot
and I sure as fucking hell don't forgive

This is OP, This man behind this post is not OP, he is a fake OP imosing the real OP which is I, aka the real OP

STFU U FALSE NIGGER $$$$
WE ARE ALL OP

IMPORTANT IS HAVE A BLACK CHICK WITH BIG BUT AND CHICKEN WITH FUCKING WATERMELON

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Fucking liar. I am the real OP. Don't sit here lying to these assholes just to look cool. You don't want to know how I just sat here making some dank ass OC in photoshop. That's what you brought me to. Are you fucking happy? All I wanted was to try something on the board and maybe get a laugh or two and you fucks ruined it. Why don't you go and terrorize someone else's thread with this bullshit? I don't plan on sitting here all night defending myself but if I have to miss work because I shut down an entire community of neckbeards then so be it. I am prepared to go full on combat with any of you. Keep pushing my buttons ... you never know which one will be the last.

Del with it

$$$$$$$$$$$$NIIGGAAAAAAAA$$$$$$$$$

>BE ME
>BE MORE NIGGA THAN YOU NIGGA
>GO TO NIGGA STORE
>BUY NIGGA STUFF
>SUDDENLY ANOTHER NIGGA APPEAR
>HE WANT A NIGGA FIGHT
>WE NIGGA DISCUSS ABOUT THAT
>HE PICK HIS NIGGA GUN
>I CALL MY NIGGA FRIENDS
>HE CALL HIS NIGGA FRIENDS
>WE START A NIGGA BATTLE
>MILLIONS OF NIGGAS DIE
>I CAME OUT FROM NIGGA BATTLE
>I'M FULL OF NIGGA BLOOD
>I GOT AIDS FROM THAT NIGGA BLOOD
>SOME NIGGA CALL THE POLICE
>POLICE COME AT ME AND SAY
>"EHY NIGGA YOU KILLED ALL NIGGAS"
>BECOME THE NEW NIGGA PRESIDENT

MY NAME IT'S OBAMA AND I'M THE NIGGA KING $$$$$

$$$$$ ONLY TRIPS CAN STOP ME $$$$$

I'm not your buddy-o guy!

roll for stop you president

Alright. You're the first one I'm coming for. This is OP btw. You fucked up. I will have you know that I have a program that will let me track you down through your del taco image, faggot. You don't want the heat that I can bring and I'm close as fucking hell to bringing it. Believe me. This is the last time I ever post in this thread so mods ... shut it down. Don't let these assholes make it worse on themselves. From now on I will let karma take care of this. I don't need to waste my time typing in a thread full of jackoffs and elbowlords. But if you keep this up...............................you will be the one laughing first..................................and I will be the one laughing after.

let that sink in
faggot

i'll become the new obama

roll for stop

this nigga went full bold burrito

shitposting?
well lets just have a look at the thread!
no OC... no original thoughts or ideas.. nothing remotely funny or interesting... basically a fart of a thread, an airborne toxic event of an idea, in both design and execution.
You're already shitposting my good man! and as ausfag allow me to say welcome to the qclub! are you sure you dont have some australian in you? youre already shitposting with the finest, like its a natural born talent.
bravo.

trips are here

reroll for obama death

that awkward moment your trips are satanic

DIE NIGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MY NIGGA REIGN ISNT OVER YET $$$$
YOU POOR NIGGA $$$$$

nice roll fgt

I'LL STOP YOU WITH MY TRIPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

WHEN WILL THE THREAD END. PLEASE MODS KILL THIS CANCER

$$$$ MY NIGGA POWERS ARE LIMITLESS $$$$

ITS TIME FOR MMMMMURICA TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE NIGGA REIGN WILL BE LONGER THAN YOURS, CAUSE OUR NIGGA DICKS ARE LONGER, THATS LOGIC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

fag

My trips will kill you noobnigga

WHITE POWER

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$SUCK.MY.NIGGA.DICK$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rolling for stop you

Do a 360 And walk out

TRY HARDER $$$$$ WHITE KIDDO

NIGGA POWER

Letz rull some dubz

sure ill let you

NICE TRY WHITE MAN
BUT ONLY TRIPS CAN STOP OBAMA THE TRUE NIGGA LORD

awww shit man triz

YOU DEFEATED ME $$$$$

MY REIGN IS OVER, YOU ARE THE TRUE NIGGA NOW
I'LL OBEY YOU MASTER, WHAT I HAVE TO DO??? $$$$$$$$$$

sharpie in pooper

OP here. Why the fuck are you assfucks trying to turn this into a dubstep thread? What the fuck are even dubs anyway? What a load of shit. You guys will find the smallest thing to fuck with someone about and here you are trying to turn this into a numbers dubstep. smgdmfh fam
I'm over it. I'm not even staying on this stupid fucking shit thread so mods..............................................tear it down. No need for any of these clowns to continue to ruin a good post. I'm being serious as fuck. You don't kick a wasp nest. ............................................................................................................Or do you? .............................................................................................I'll let karma decide what happens from here on out, bub.

New fag detected

rollz fer moar dubzys

ahahah WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT MY MOTHER!?!?? YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I KILL YOU ALL

>Makes a thread about shitposting
>Gets mad that thread is shit
>"I'm not the problem everyone else is"

sharpie in pooper.. fag
DO AS YOUR MASTER COMMANDS

lurk moar

ahhhh shit fgt better deliever

OP here. Really? You want to even go there, you mush-mouthed faggot? What if you woke up tomorrow and were not alive anymore? Would you be ok knowing you spent your final moments trolling me? Is that how you want to be remembered? Let's imagine this scenario.......................................................................your eulogy................................................................................user was a kind soul but he fucked WITH THE WRONG MOTHER FUCKER............................................................................now ask yourself, was it worth it?

dubz