If you could stop time for a day, what would you do Sup Forums???

If you could stop time for a day, what would you do Sup Forums???

We all know what Sup Forums would do.

Go around and squeeze random girls tits, undress women, do whatever the fuck we want.

Me? I'd probably rob a bank or something.

I'd jerk off on all the people i hate and shoot one right in there eye, i'd rob ten banks and shit on my neighbors door handle while he was out. and maybe get an involuntary sympathy peepee touch from my ex and stick the biggest dildo i could find into her new beef cakes ass

Nothing, time would be stopped. I'd be frozen forever since that day would last forever since time was stopped.

If you could stop time, you'd be stuck in your house wishing to go and touch a girls boobs.

this guy gets it

you could also kill your enemies if you so chose, like place their body in traffic so when the unfreeze they get insta gibbed

Damn. You are so right...

> shit on my neighbors door handle
What's stopping you from doing this in the middle of the night?
> while he was out.
this is irrelevant, you could do it while he was home, he would be frozen

I want him to be stuck outside of his apartment so he would have to touch my shit if he had his hands full even better, and the way my apartments are built our doors are facing a very busy street.

You'd instantly combust the second you moved from all the friction you'd create with the particles in the air
Rip

>jerk off on everyone
>take pictures of me grabbing everyone's tits
>steal food from grocery stores/gas stations
>rape ex
>rob bank
>jerk off some more

alright i'll give you that, but i still say you should do this tomorrow anyway with either your own shit or get some dog shit and smear it under the handle out of sight

would you even be able to move in the first place to create that friction? if all the other particles were frozen wouldn't you just be encased in a form of non-moving jail (sort of like a forcefield)?

you know what? he walks his rat shit chihuahua all the time and never picks up its shit, i think ill give it back to him. Thanks user

godspeed man, get that fucker good

This is the only correct answer

I would draw poopoo mustaches on everyone I met.

If time was still passing but everythingnon earth was frozen except you, you would leave a ton of evidence and people would be concerned about the missing day.

I'd fuck my sister and fill/cover her in so much cum

If i could stop time for a day I would do

1. Rape ton of Women/Celebrities
2. Take Pics of them nude celebrities
3. Steal money
4. Go into random homes and rape hot women
5. steal stuff
6.Rape Matpats Wife
7. basically of rape
8. steal tons of stuff

clocks would fall under your definition of "everything" there would be no proof of a passage of time for anyone to be concerned over

If time is frozen, space is frozen. What could you do ?

do w/e u want for day!

Kill myself. Now I can't un-stop time.

could i join you? if we both could move when time stopped lol

First I would cut the dick of the guy my ex dates now off which is a friend of mine.

I would squeeze every girls i boobs and ass on the way.

Id go to an area where rich bastards are and steal their money from their pocket.

I am no imaginative person besides i am shitting a massive turd right now so i can not think straight

post pick of turd or we dont believe u

That last one is pretty imaginative. Taking money right from people's pocket sounds very satisfying.

Crash a plane into One World Trade Center

I'd welcome your assistance in using her tight body

I thought we would have to walk everywhere, how we going to reach places if everything frozen in time

Can we like, make things not frozen in time, like a car?

I would kill you, you degenerate.

Oh then we going to fill her up will cum, by the time she is unfrozen she will litreally be drenched bro
any more sex pics of your sis ;)

There's a great book about this called The Fermata.

The main character figures out a way to stop time and uses his power almost exclusively to fondle and fuck women.

In middle school I fantasized about freezing time and fucking all the cute girls. Before I knew what rape was.

LOL

that tounge bro!

OMG
I knew this website was bad but I go to school with the girl.
She's in the grade above me.
I'm telling her, her brother wants to do horrible things to her.

And what grade are you in? 7th?

dont forget that her brother's new online friend would totally raper her all day

Yeah but when that's all said and done, you'd still go squeeze some boobies ;^)

It'd feel great

Go to banks and steal money, but small amounts. Go steal some new clothes (shits expensive). Go to costco or something and steal some food, gas. maybe some ammo too. Place a black guy in front of a cop, with a gun, watch keks ensue next morning on news. Make some creepy art in a crowded area so when time resumes it kinda just pops up, like some alien shit, do this all over the city and at specific points, so when /pol and /x tards catch a wiff they'll be like "hurr durr it forms a star"

Exactly what i tough

oh man you just gave me the greatest idea ever

I would place tons of blacks in a row with a row of cops sshooting them all in the head, and getting all the news reporter to be filming there way.

Also I would get a big ass machine gun and gun down little kids everywhere. Then place a white guy at each location, with a note in each of their pockets saying pretty much "shouldn't of let me buy a gun #LAWLS"

i just wanna rub my dick on that tounge!

Some of her exes talk when they start to drink, they say she sucks dick like a pro

I'd go around stealing money, clothes and expensive shit to sell on or to keep and own nice things. I'd walk around and strip hot girls and girls I know, finger them and play with their tits and ass. I'd take photos of them naked and shit like that, maybe rape some girls, facefuck them and take facial photos too. I'd probably set up some death traps like having people I hate in front of oncoming trains or traffic

I'd defo steal lots of money first then stash it away safe somewhere. I'd beat the fuck out of my neighbour with a bat cause she's a drug dealing nigger. After that idk, I'd probably go strip hot girls take pics and rape a lot. Then I'd cook myself the most expensive stolen meal I can think of

Probably what's on your pic. I actually had a huge fantasy for that idea when i was a teen, i wrote some pretty specific fantasies...i was horny as fuck every day one summer imagining every morning i would wake up and would stop time.
I would explore my most perverse fantasies, but also just relax around, read in total silence anywhere, eat whatever food i want (although i'd have to worry about it being fresh enough), drink myself stupid, steal money etc

Stand absolutely still in the hopes that I wouldn't get incinerated by the accumulated heat caused by friction when time resumed.

Let's keep this thread going!

Why? Everyone would fuck, eat, and rob if they could stop time. Some want to fuck anons sister. Thread is pretty much summed up.

Well i'm interested in more details or how people would imagine other things to do, how it would all function...
Like how would you be able to stop time? A snap of fingers or just closing your eyes and concentrating?

>rob a bank so I don't need to work anymore
>go to a school and impregnate all the underage girls

>1 day

good luck finding celebs homes in the first place let alone getting to all of them. if time is stopped, that means traffic everywhere. youd have to jack a bike or something to weave through all the frozen traffic

I would play runescape
the entire time, all dem gold ores just for me

JUST HOP

>go on Sup Forums
>wonder why threads no moveing

Since I live in the most overpriced and, at the same time, ghetto area on the west coast (bay area),
steal as much money from banks so I could afford to live comfortably instead of trying
to afford the ludicrous housing/rent costs of this place and people as
I possibly could and kill as many homeless as is possible in the course of a day.
Then, if there's time, kill my annoying neighbors.

kill as many nigggers as possible

>stop time for a day, what would you do Sup Forums???

Kill that fucking Jotaro

yare yare

underated post

nice double dubs Dio! Check'ed!

Go to mc donalds and eat for free

>stop time
>for a length of time
What the fuck are you going on about?

How would you know when the day is over? Time is stopped.

Impregnate my crush.

Ever heard of watches you fucking degenerate?

>rape

Your mom

>time
>is
>stopped

after 24 hours of "your time" it unfreezes

Break all the laws I can.

I'd probably just steal a bunch of money.

Maybe a few people i would cut thier junk off and leave them at the hospital.

> rob multiple financial institutions
> visit attractive females i personally know for the sole purpose of procreation
> de-pants and wedgie people i dont like
> defecate at the entrance of the nearest Walmart store

I would stop time for a day

Two chicks at the same time

cry in public

Rob banks and shit, all my problems would be solved

I'd steal a bunch of money from the bank and weapons from the local military base. Fuck any hot chick, my sister included.

get some fucking sleep for once.
welcome to adulthood

I live in NYC so I would enter banks and steal millions and millions and millions of dollars. Then I would enter every big time jewelry store and takes tens of millions in jewels. Then I would drive across the boarder into Pennsylvania and visit all the large gun outlets and steal everything using dump trucks. I would take all my loot into the Adirondacks to make lake cabin. When time unfroze id live a life of luxury, shooting guns, traveling, and fuckin bitches.

I would fucking sleep. Then when time resumes I feel like i'm actually rested for this shit hole we call life.

> you can stop time

1 day is absolutely irrelevant, it could last ten years if you wanted it to.

i would probably satisfy all my fetishes: asians, redheadeds,zoophilia, and maybe, just maybe and if i'm still horny, try pedophilia

go to school and rape everything