What are you drinking tonight, Sup Forums?

What are you drinking tonight, Sup Forums?

I'm just drinking straight jäger, a little bit fucked up right now but I'm not stopping until I break down sobbing.

This

That's pretty Slav fam

what's the problem?
it's delicious

Nah man that was a compliment. I'm half Ukrainian so I welcome all my Slav brothers. Not a lot of places in my city sell stuff from the homeland though so I've never really tasted any of it.

Not slav, but love the stuff. It's on sale pretty much everywhere here.

NZ reporting in

Drank a liter of vodka sir. And you?

Drunk fag here. What do?

This is OP, almost half the 750ml of jäger in. Have a lot of beer but I'm probably gonna save that for any parties that I might go to in the near future. Also I'm from Alberta, Canada, so the drinking age is 18 so I'm getting totally plastered legally.

iM sO DrUnk I canT eVEn tyPe LOL

Nothing special. I'm feeling no pain after 4 or 5.

I just woke up, but last night was good. Found a bottle of Tequila in a cabinet.

Fake fag. I'm an alco-fag. Drank a liter of vodka, fuck you people, fuck that guy. /b forever,

Who drinks bud light man. If you ever get the chance drink some Alexander Kieth's, it's from Nova Scotia. It's an IPA, shit's my favourite drink I've had so far.

I don't know exactly what you're saying but I agree. Last time I had that much vodka I blacked out, and I'm a 240 pound 6'2 guy with a pretty high alcohol tolerance. -OP

A classic

party time

plus better whiskey then the classic

why do you want to cry fag?

I really like henny but it costs too much when I can get a good whisky that tastes just as good for 10 dollars cheaper

Yet you were able to hit shift all those times....

Early summer I had this night of passion with this girl I've liked since grade 11, didn't fuck but made out for like an hour and a half, day after she said it was just because we were both drunk. Also my dog died 2 weeks ago so that's pretty sad too.

If you want to cry about about a girl then listen to black silk while drinking.... when you're done being a fag listen to $uicideboy$ and stop caring. (Also its just an animal, shit happens you fukin homosapien

Can't understand a word they're saying. Also I'm really good friends with her sister, (going hunting with her sister and her dad this weekend), and shit hits hard fam. I was over it before but that night earlier in the summer just rekindled a lot of old feelings.

alcohol is shit
sure you'll get somewhere fucked up tonight and pass out
then you'll do it again and again and again and your problems won't get any better you'll just get worse and worse

pick a better drug, literally everything other than heroin is better

>boohoo I drink to solve my problems like they do in movies.

Fucking sick of your shit. Man up and face you problems.

Pussy bitch. I aint no lightweight, i drink to have fun & my life is good so go eat a bag of dicks

I do face my problems. My dad is an abusive sack of shit. In my downtime I drink. You act like you don't run away from your problems. Grow up, people have different ways of coping.

Wild Turkey. Just a couple drinks before bed. Work is doing my fucking head in. Got a two week deadline to get a list of tasks as long as my arm to complete and not enough staff, or rather hours for those staff, to complete them all and my manager doesn't give a shit. Her boss put the pressure on her so she puts the pressure on me and my team. Shit rolls down hill, as they say.

>abusive dad

Im sure he is abusive if he has a pussy drunken son.

>henny
bruh.

403?

1v1 me man I'll wrek u

Also OP here, if any of you dip post what you're dipping,

Beer for now

Bump because I don't want to be lonely. Why do you guys drink, Sup Forums? Give me reasons