Haha Trump didn't have the balls to day Mexico will pay for Trump's wall in front of Pena Nieto earlier on at the press...

Haha Trump didn't have the balls to day Mexico will pay for Trump's wall in front of Pena Nieto earlier on at the press conference in Mexico when he was asked for it.

HOW COWARD IS DONALD TRUMP?
HOW STUPID ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP THE COWARD SAYS?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall
nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*didn't have the balls to say

As a brownskin myself, i say you are a faggot. A low life spic who lives on food stamps. I hope he deports you and leaves the hard working ones here. I bet you voted for hillary.

/thread bitch

You cant /thread the thread itself spiclord

Clearly you've never been in a situation in which you have to negotiate contentious deals, or probably even had a real job at all, but let me clue you something. The best way to get your way, is to do it in a way that lets your opponent save face. He would never insult the guy as a business man, because he needs him malleable and not coming into the discussion with a chip on his shoulder.

What you need to do is get back on the couch, watch bojack horseman while you wait for the unemployment check to arrive. Then jerk off like 3 times before your mom comes home to make you dinner and ask if you looked for a job today.

Lol, they're not paying for it because they can't afford to! All the workers who'd build it would jump the wall. All the workers who'd build it already jumped the border, ahhhh hehhhh

Im a glorious white european. Have some respect for your lords. Also you sound so sad being shitskin and trying to be racist. Maybe in your next life, pal.

Now that, is how you /thread. Thank you based user.

Its not that i dont like being one, but the fact that spics as ignorant as OP exist is what pisses me off. They give the actual brownskin citizens a bad name.

I have a job. That's why Im not voting for Trump. I'm not a lazy unemployed ass that blame mexicans when the only to blame is me because I don't have the balls to go outside and fight for a better future for me. And I need a racist babysitter to become my president to take care of me and find a job for me.

>b..but user, that makes no sense!

Congrats on your job, and I'm sure all the sailors at the docks are especially thankful for it too.

Til you make 60k+ (about the range where you pay in more than you take out) you're still a leech

He probably makes my delicious breakfast at ihop.
#yum

>60k
>average income for US citizens is 40k
Ummmmm, user...

It's hard to understand your English, the best I can interpret is that you're insulting Trump and Trump supporters on his issue of building the wall and Mexico said they won't pay for it.

The best I can respond to whatever you're trying convey is that it can go both ways. The US pays Mexico hundreds of millions of dollars for hospitals, and Trump's plan is to stop paying them that money and use it on building a border wall, so inadvertently they will be paying for it.

Not sure if that addresses your question or point.

As a proud White man, you are a mentally ill degenerate who is just trying to be an edgy racist. Nothing worse than a man who degrades his own people. You are worse than any illegal immigrant who waltz in this country.

You know what? Trump are not gonna win. Hillary will. And there will be no wall. And mexicans will be keep coming. And in 50 years there will be more people speaking spanish than english. And your grangranson will speak spanish instead english. And probably will be a bit brownskin. Accept it. Fuck you.

Why are people still buying this meme? Amerifats are truly autistic. It's simply not possible to build a wall all along the border. It's not feasible both physically and fiscally. This is why the US is a joke.

So that just means you are okay with your own race being ignorant cucks. Lets also not forget how half of the white population is just fucking trash. Theres bad apples, then theres good apples. Come on man, make some sense.

Your ynglish gave me ayds, spic

Picture in your mind the bare average american; that person is a leech.

It's easy to complain that the top 1% makes a disproportionate amount of money, but due to progressive tax that pay and even more disproportionate amount in. I understand that you want uncle bernie to buy you free weed because you think it's unfair that some rapper on instagram has even MOAR weed than you, but honestly admit the fact that you're just trying to tilt the field so that it favors the less capable. There's nothing wrong with having ANY political stance, as long as you're honest with what it is.

No u

>describing Clinton
Shill GTFO

If thats all you have to say i guess you agree with me. Thats good.

Yes but some ethnicities have way more bad apples than others. Honestly, Mexicans from Mexico are okay. It's those stupid chicanos who are the bad apples. They grow up around blacks and it shows in their behavior.

Viva Mexico!! USA will be mexican in 100 years!! Fuck you white boys!! You will be history!! Go back to your shitty europe!!.

Alrighty then bOss, ill stop being edgy. But seriously, trump WILL win. There are little to no odds against him. He wont exactly be the best president, but hey, at least its not shillary.

>all your base are belong to us

Oh shit i lost

actually, have you seen the great wall of china dumbfuck, a wall that is about 5500 miles long built like 1800 years ago. The mexico-american border is 2000 miles long and with the plans he will put in put on his website he doesnt have to directly need payment for the wall any lefty who says he cant make mexico pay for the wall actually doesnt know what they are talking about because its super clear.
Not to mention that investing into a wall would be on average a net gain for the united states because the amount of money we spend on the border in terms of deportations etc would eventually be more than the entire cost of the wall in about 3 years. Maybe instead of calling us Amerifats and trying to talk about American politics you actually learn what the fuck is going on you Eurofag
donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

Im not one of those. I actually grew up in a middle class neighborhood. And it feels real good to be legal, makes you feel superior, you know?

>Burger triggered

Stop trying to gain our approval, spic. We don't want or need your dirty ass legal or not. You can take the shit out the bowl but not the bowl out of the shit.

The great wall of china took centuries to be built.

Also ok, would you mind to explain us how Trump will make mexico pay for the wall? If you are that sure i guess it's because you know it. Go ahead.

Well I say what the fuck is wrong with a flat tax for income and profits? Eases tax burden on the rich and gives the economy a chance to grow and businesses more incentive to hire people in the US instead of outsourcing to currys and spics.

Gee OP you sound more autistic than usual today.

>Also ok, would you mind to explain us how Trump will make mexico pay for the wall? If you are that sure i guess it's because you know it. Go ahead.

read,the link provided

Its people like you who get cucked by niggers. You are just so fucking pathetic, appraising an already communist country. Face it, it was already bad before i arrived.

Preach it brutha, im just speaking how it is currently

Oh, sorry about that, its not like technology and building has rapidly increased. I am just saying a wall of that length is physically possible.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall < How he will pay for the wall. Dont want to read it and want to be babied on how its gonna be, well Ill explain it like you are a toddler

1. Canceling visas if no help for payments (immigration is a privilege)
2. Tariffs and taxes
3.visa tax
Additional things I could go over but your lefty brain can't handle it.

>being this much of a fag

but surely; being a billionaire businessman who'll eventually lead america to new heights (and wealth) he should be able to take some loss now for the future prospects of his people and (eventual) gaining

he is a businessman after all

Your a fukin dumass get off my dick fag

>A latino that tries to be racist with latinos calling a white man pathetic.

>dem quads

Excellent confirmation, user.

Liberal Time Logic:
>ban guns, anything not a musket should be done away with because the founding fathers didn't anticipate this technology. Hey! I should be able to say whatever I want on the internet! 1st Amendment rights.

>It took China thousands of years! We haven't evolved enough to build a wall at a smaller distance than the great one. No, cranes, bulldozers, and forklifts aren't real, it will take us just as long, if not more.

Lords? How are Mohammad's followers treating ya?

It was just a fucking correction, spic. Dont get so offended by a correction!

You should also know, Trump builds things fast and under budget. Its a common trait of his business and structures when built. 600 billion(assuming its the projected price) for the wall that will fix in the long term our spending of 200 billion on border patrol.

THUS, 200x3 = 600 billion. We net gain after 4 years, then we can put the funds into other important things.

Not a good one. He stiffs suppliers, rapes investors and nobody will deal with him any more. Most of his capital comes from sucking investments out of projects then closing them with a chapter 11 bankruptcy.

>current year
>being told not to be offended

Trigger me timbers.

Facts are not proof or evidence.

Im talking about the fucking welfags and baby boomers user! Not the common rabble! Have you not read what I said! Christ!

Clearly.

Fugg off frogposter REEEEE

Reconquesta

>there is no money in firearms. Firearms companies are broke and have no interest in paying politicians like Hilary into scaring anyone. Obama is not the best gun sales man ever. He did pass many laws to restrict guns as he stated he would

>walls are invincible and no one can ever go over, break through, or dig under a wall. All 2500 miles of border will have a man every 10 feet to watch it.

So his plan is to use fear "if you don't pay for it there will be no more visas" good luck with that.

Whoa.

Someone maxed out on the butthurt scale just now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I guess turning a small loan of a million dollars--- or his inheritance of 400 million into a net worth of 11 billion is a pretty shit business man. Even if its less, than what he flaunts, most people would lose that 400 million or just not make much of it.

Funny how out of 515 companies under the trump brand 4-7 he files chapter 11 and now everybody cries about how terrible he is when in fact 80% of companies fail, so he is more than capable.

oh shit is there a new episode for spicks and specks on right now?

Its almost like he knows how to manipulate people into creating a massive gain for whoever he represents.....

Wouldnt want him representing the american people. Thatd be just dumb to let someone with so much experience in managment be the top manager of the most resourceful country on the planet

Funnily enough here in Mexico everybody is saying Peña Nieto got Played by Trump, and he was. Goes to show people just believe what they want to believe.

Thank you user.remember kids, the wall was started in the mid 90s.

wAll will be paid for by tax increases not by mexicans, how stupid is everyone

Haha that was fun because I'm from Spain.

Are you the same guy im talking to? If so, you were not understanding and it felt like i had to guide you throught it.

you sound like a soros shill, someone who isn't indoctrinated into my specific brand of illuminati conspiracy

Instead of thinking that both presidential candidates are shills for globalism, let me remind you that hillary sold millions in american uranium assets to the russians, let's focus on that instead

On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers. Also include in the proposed rule a requirement that no alien may wire money outside of the United States unless the alien first provides a document establishing his lawful presence in the United States.
On day 2 Mexico will immediately protest. They receive approximately $24 billion a year in remittances from Mexican nationals working in the United States. The majority of that amount comes from illegal aliens. It serves as de facto welfare for poor families in Mexico. There is no significant social safety net provided by the state in Mexico.

guys this guy cant read a link I sent him, woah :o

Your smallpox and such killed and affected generations.

>he thinks we'd leave the wall unattended and provided no proof of a lack of gun sales under Obama but still expects me to believe him

Keep trying to act like the enlightened ones, barista.

I was merely acting retarded, you trump shits are slow to the pitch ain't ya?

Not white friend.

>knows Mexico well

As a Mexican, everyone in Mexico hates Peña. Everything he does is criticized in the worst ways. Stop trying to act like you know Mexico, Amerifat.

Who cares what he says, I want to see his sex tape W/ Kanye

Ill stop being edgy, trump will win. Stopped reading right there.

(You)
The horror of a smug stupid cocksucker that doesn't know what he's talking about. STFU already.

They were having an ideologistic conversation fag. Something you shillary fags wouldnt know about.

>Mexican calling USA out on being fat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJA

ju know wat meng? fuck your reconquista bullshit, pendejo. you make youself look so fuckin stupid its shameful.

It isnt fear its "motivation" dumbfuck, are you actually this stupid. Politicians do this to countries or representatives all the time.

President - wants to pass bill
Lets say this president is democratic for instance
A democrat is voting against the bill because of lobbyists of personal interest.
>President will threaten to not allow funding to go into senators campaign and in fact will fundraise against that senator so a different democrat would win. LBJ did this so much.

generations of europeans inbreeding and living in their own waste totally made them strong, not agents of nurgle

>ideologistic conversation

what's the difference between an """ideologistic""" conversation and communism? Want to explain ideology? is this your first day in a political forum?

>HOW STUPID ARE TRUMP SUPPORTERS TO BELIEVE WHAT TRUMP THE COWARD SAYS?
VERY

So? If hillary wins, we are fucked. But if trump the cunt here wins, we might just pull throught.

But I'm mexican compadre. And it's true Peña gets critiziced for everything he does, but specially in this case he doon goofed hard and Trump Played him like a fiddle. I'm pretty sure Trump will jump in the polls after this, you just wait and see.

>I actually grew up in a middle class neighborhood.
>feels good to be legal
How are you "superior" yet still talk shit about your people? If anything you're less than a Mexican since you're not even one to begin with.

Chinas wall isnt on a river. Also something about cowboys needing unrestricted access to the river for their herds. I would imagine big beef companies have a say .

If i were to be in a political forum, id go to pol. But im just here to fap, to be completly honest.
Also
>fuck off

>relying on survey data taken from large metropolitan areas whereas most of the population lives in rural areas

Ameridumbfuck as well.

>can't defend myself

>im here to masturbate

kek

> Ideological conversation
Trumpkin
Trailer park Republican
LMFO

Nice try gringo, no one calles a complete stranger "compadre". That's a White boy thing. Either White cuck or White wanna be 7th generation Hispanic.

>derp

Even if little donnie did win there would be no new wall.

>From deporting Mexican immigrants and barring Muslims to slapping a 45 percent tariff on Chinese imports, Mr. Trump invents his positions as he goes along. His supporters say they don’t care. What they may not know is how deliberately he is currying their favor. At a meeting with The Times’s editorial writers, Mr. Trump talked about the art of applause lines. “You know,” he said of his events, “if it gets a little boring, if I see people starting to sort of, maybe thinking about leaving, I can sort of tell the audience, I just say, ‘We will build the wall!’ and they go nuts.”

nytimes.com/2016/01/31/opinion/sunday/a-chance-to-reset-the-republican-race.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur&_r=1