How tall are you Sup Forums?

How tall are you Sup Forums?
>honest 6'1 tallfag here

How fucking insecure do you have to be to go around making these threads all day?
Noone fucking cares.

So what's it like being 4'10?

6'5"

5'8

I KNOW.

5'6" and i still fuck you bitch.

6'
im happy with that

Ooof you got me internet guy. Right in the short man feels. Gosh I'll never know what it feels like to endlessly shit post about how fucking tall I am while my Swedish swimsuit model girlfriend felates me for months on end.Ill have you know I am actually 8 foot 4 and my Guiness World Record is presently pending.

Last time I remember checking I was 5'10 but my drivers license says 5'11 so we'll roll with that.

5'7

This

6'2 here. Guess you're the manlet on the pic OP

6'4"

5'10"

Not sure why I should care

5'9. Gf is 5'11

1.82 cm

Wow you must literally be a midget

6'4"

Not OP but I'm also 6'1. Everyone thinks I'm 6'2. You're probably the same but too insecure to announce it.

5'11 good enough

5'4" lol yeah i know

That's the worst height. 1cm off.

167 inches fagot

russ kills you

Just kill me op
>5'6"/22
>younger brother is 5'9"/16

182 centimeter idk if that's 6 ft or 5'11

If it's 182.5 it's 6

this thread again??

5'7"

used to bother me, but I'm secure enough about it at this point..

muh approaching short bro

Every faggot adds an inch onto their height nowadays

I'm honest. I'm 6'1, I'm 187 which is a cm off 6'2. Unlike other cunts I never round up. It's far more entertaining to say that I'm 6'1 to faggots that add height and watch them become all insecure.

>be short (5'7")
>be male
>tfw grills ignore
>tfw ngaf
>tfw ngaf attracts grills
talfags eabbod

Nah man I'm 6'2 on the dot. I just posted it to fuck with OP since he probably has nothing else to show for but his height. I wanted to make the vertically challenged feel better.

5'11 but i have the face of an angel

6'4 196cm

angle
ankle
autism
HL3

HEY YOU LITTLE FAGGOTS!! IF YOUR 5'11 OR UNDER YOU NEED TO GET OFF THIS THREAD!!!!1!
I'm sick and tired and sick of hearing little men waste replies on this thread to say that they're short. You shouldn't even exist!!! Your short!!! I bet you'd look up to me in real life and envy me! SO STOP BEING CONFIDENT ON B YOU NEWFAGS. Sup Forums used to be great. Tall people would always post images of pepper the frog, rock astley, and epic fail memes without having short people complaining about they're height. FUCK YOU!!!

6'1 isnt tall you faggot

Guys please stop

6'6 and i'll fuck yo wife

fucking NEWFAG
ya you must be tall but you got a little dick, shit face bitch
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!

6'1 master race reporting in

Prove its not the ideal height
>pro tip : you can't

5'9

Those American fags w/o metric system

6'11 reporting in you midgets

Kek

6'4 fagit

Still a midget betch.

Seahawks beat them....manlet power

Freak

fuck your genetics....

Im 5'11 but most of it is my big fucking head and neck, feels so bad man

5'10" and very happy with that height. Easy to get fit, got a huge penis, and still significantly taller than women even if they wear heels.

6'2 here and happy with that

6'100". With a three inch uncut dick.

Unless you come to my country, the country of giants.

I run into women that are at least 5'10 on regular basis.

> be Dutch fag
> be 6'2

Oh wow. Yeah, in my part of the world - Pretty much the opposite side of the globe - Most women are actually very short.

6'5+ sucks not having anything the right size. No clothes fuckin fit

I think the average female height here is about 5'7.

6'7'' portuguese price here.

Move to Japan and fuck bitches left and right. You don't even need to know the language if you're good at making your intentions clear with body language. They have some nice food too, but avoid the typical tourist places - Lower quality, higher prices.

1m75 u amerifag sucker

5'5 here

6'4. Also you fuckers a lying about your heights, way too many cunts caliming to be over 6'

192cm(6'3")

1.87m
(That's around 6'1, I guess)

Not tall but also no manlette...

>implying you're big even though you're only 6'1
>Implying he lives in dwarf land

How do you live with that shame?

1.82 cm? You fucking manlet

6ft 3inches.

Can I fix my 5'6 height?
feels bad man

Honest 6'1, whats the point of saying honest? 10% of people are still taller than you, that's not a small percentage. 6' here just to stay on topic in pointless thread.

1m83, which translates to 6 feet exactly. Feels kind of shitty to be so short, honestly.

6'4"

People are legit scared of me, kinda sucks

Around 6.0"