I have this Lamborghini -04, Wrooom edition. What car does Sup Forums have?

I have this Lamborghini -04, Wrooom edition. What car does Sup Forums have?

95 Honda Accord, no rice what so ever
1/3

2/3

3/3

Nice one.

Literally this.

Civic Si with Comptech supercharger setup

2005 Chevy Aveo. The plainest car ever made.

nocarfag here but I really want a lexus LS400 or similar entry-level luxury. Saving up for one atm.

Looks clean and tidy. For a 95, it looks great.

SC M3

lol sure bud

GS300 Platinum

Same as a fucking 320D from 2005
Proves nothing dipshit

Fucking noice love this gen of gs

Bread on hood faggot

2015 Audi a5 Sportback 1.8tfsi

S3 wish i had the money for cayman gt4

how does it feel knowing i drive the best car here and paied the least bit of cash for it?

Nice one bro. I've considered buying an s3 to but the a5 looks better imo. Couldn't find an s5 in my preferred spec.

But the problem with the gt4 is is that shit is still going up in value.

Best car for your buck.

Good day there, platinum Sup Forumsro

Not my car but looks exactly the same

ou mein neger

Audi A4 3.2 FSI quattro, 265hp

S3 limousine is fucking nice, it's basically a sharper and sportier version of mine
planning to go A7 in the future though, or maybe porsche cayman

With the GT4 all you're paying for is the exclusivity, and making some slimy cunt all smug because he managed to get an exclusive Porsche for the sole intention of flipping it for profit. Just get a 911.

not the S3 guy. but you get a (normal) cayman that is 3 years old for the same price as a 8 years old 997..
is the cayman in general considered "wannabe"?

It really all depends on you want. A Cayman is a very capable little sports car that you could use every day. A GT4 is the ultimate version of it which is very good, but if you wanted performance the 911 will do it better.

Peugeot 207
I love-hate it

I don't necessarily need a high performance car, I just love the Porsche design and also the prestige that comes with it. Sure it's some "showing off" there, but in the end that's what I work for