Dubs will name my Priest

Dubs will name my Priest

Pic related. That's how my char will look like

Dontouchkids

ComicsPed

irapechildren

You fucking suck dude. Don't make threads like this

Also how long does it take to max level these days? Haven't played since wrath and been thinking about getting back into it since i have all the expansions up to legion/could afford it if I wanted to get legion.
Also was

Pedophile Paul

winrar

HesusLovedChildren

Pussy master

Rolling

Nigpriest

TwoVajianas

BLDNM

PriestChan

Rerollio

Aaron the priest

Horsepusseh

Oh shit. Got em.
Black Lives Do Not Matter

Wasted dubs

Is that on Kronos wow? My nigga

Tallax Schmitty!

NEGRO

nugget

rapeskids

Oh trips

Le triples

I had a name, if you read the post

Ichoosetowearadress

pepe

apeplusr

JanuszPolona

Dubs again. It's gotta be dontouchkids buddy

I'matardwhochosehuman

Salamander man post pics

SaviorManson

Honestly you can get to max level within a few days, I wouldn't bother since Legion is a boring piece of shit.
Been playing for 10 years and I've never been so bored levelling, honestly.

Princess

I started playing in 05 and it was great when I was young but I don't really have the time to be filling with boring grinding anymore. Wanted to try new end game and PvP and see how my classes changed after all these years. Is legion really that bad? I heard WoD was like two years straight of shit. Was getting excited about playing and feeling like a kid again starting at level 1 but I might not even bother reactivating.

These last few days of invasions, leveled a Druid from 19 to 100 in 4 days
Now that they've removed invasions, it may take about a month if you have a life and no heirlooms

Trust me when I say Legion has the best levelling zones so far

Yeah, I'm really pissed I didn't hear about the wonder of invasions until they basically finished. Could have gotten a lot of grinding out of the way. So you disagree with the other user about it being boring?

Daddydiddles

Wololololo

Dubs has spoken

The dubs have spoken

St. Gallagher

The dubs about speaking about dubs has spoken

Bloop

PRAISE KEK

It's really about where he is levelling.
Started in Val'Sharah then Stormheim, loved Val'Sharah and Stormheim just started yesterday so...

I saw some ppl talking shit about Highmountain, though, one of the areas

Habamre

Huh, okay. Well would you advise at least putting a month in since they gave everyone all the expansions for free, and then seeing if I'll like it enough to keep going and get legion? I know it's only 15-30 bucks or whatever, but money doesn't grow on trees like it used to.

It's a good one
Level a dk to 70 and get a Demon Hunter straight to a 100,if you are feeling frisky

Gallagher

I may just do it. I already have a bm hunter, s priest, and resto druid at or almost to 80, I believe, as long as that account is still accessible. I have no idea if those classes are even feasible anymore, but I liked em back then. Demon hunter looks pretty sick, though, have you tried it?

Name him "Skullet" or "DevinTownsend".

Also, WoD was a hellhole because of the lack of content, and at least with Legion it looks different.
Two raids in the starting tier, a 110 only area just for the Lore, 4 non linear levelling areas

I was a BM hunter since MoP and changed back to MM in 7.0, but tried it yesterday and they are fun as always

fagotimirus

AllyGayTor

That sounds fucking great content wise. Honestly hits all of my big points, because I liked end game for raids and PvP but also love the lore and storyline leveling, so that sounds like they added a lot.

Ooo, it sounds like my classes all sound like they're doing well!! I think I might sit down and put some play time in. I have been wanting to for years, and the talk of it makes me really pretty excited. I know it'll be nothing like back when but that could be for the better.

Thanks for the conversation bud. You were really helpful. I doubt you're on moonrunner, but that was my server I believe. Hope things go well for you in time to come!

Nah dude, Goldrinn, Brazfag here.
Also, 7.1 is the Return to Karazhan.
Take care Sup Forumsro

KARA IS BACK? Hell yes. So much more excited. Take care.

is that carl from ATHF