Have you ever cheered against your country in the Olympics?

Have you ever cheered against your country in the Olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2tIudSyR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I'm not edgy.

Was so happy when that progressive muzzie got fucked. The boner I received was amazing.

I cheered for Australia to beat us in basketball yesterday.

Yeah, against the tennis chimp.

this

yes

GB needs to make up golds for those fucking pathetic fourths

>Cheering against your country
I smell sedition

Of course not, I'm not an asshole

Yes, against that cunt Neymar.

>Bashes Trump
>Gets fucked in olympics

YOU
CANNOT
MAKE THIS UP

Yes
-Germany

>cheered against your country

Of course not.

Yes

Fuck Rowing Canada this year

No, but there are people I care much less about winning. This is one of them. Nothing personal against her. It's just Islam and the cancer of SJW bullshit

Yeah, that white American distance runner against Mo Farrah

i cheer against Canada against pretty much every country except USA and the muslim ones

Why?

This, Muslim scum need to get out of the west.

>inb4 back to Sup Forums

I am a lolbertarian I just fucking hate Islam

I was glad that fucking cunt lost. You think it's hard for Muslims in America? Try Muslims in the fucking Sudan bitch

Yes with Hope Solo because she was charged with domestic assault and still got to compete, if she had a penis her career would be over.

Also against Gatlin because he's a drug cheat.

I want Murray to lose because he is a shit person.

Of course.

I cheer for Sweden, Japan, and Hungary over the US. Also North Korea so they don't get killed.

Yeah

FUCK KEVIN DURANT

>tfw

No

only in mens hockey

Cheering against some fucking muslim doesn't count as cheering against our country. If you cheer for her you are literally cheering for a person who supports the murder of anyone who isn't a filthy fucking mudslime.

thank you based france

>Muslims are only good with swords when the victims are hogtied

I cheer against Australia in the cricket all the time. They are a bunch of hypocrticial, thuggish primadonnas and it is always fun to see them lose. They are literally the America of the cricket world.

I wanted you guys to beat us in basketball, fuck coach K.

not really but she was an exception. glad she got rekt

extremely common in Spain

extremely common in Mexico

If that was a sport we would be like Kenya at the marathons.

>yfw captcha is in catalan
Feels good man

I don't have to, Scotland and Wales will always do it for me.

>against your country
No.
>for another country that wasn't facing Germanay
Yes.

Our sprinters are all drug cheats. I want some literally who from some no where country to win the 100 m and 200m.

lel

well cheered against never
but i not sad that federica pellegrini won no medals

>this is who they wanted to be the flag bearer over phelps

disgusting and no the athletes we send are all likeable and not uppity muslim cunts

I really hope we don't win any medals

i always root for Lietuva no matter what.

Jesus Christ why has America become such a social justice shithole

>france defeats muslim in swordfighting
d-deus vult?

this bitch gets all the attention, meanwhile Phelps is winning medals like he's went trick or treating.

of course she gets the media attention she's hillary's spokesperson afterall and come november history will be made

>history

you mean her-story?

Thanks man

Yeah all the time and other people do it all the time.
This is crab in a bucket central.
Nobody is allowed here to do something.
Ever

faggot.

it should always be:

1. USA
2. the underdog

Didn't she lose like in the second round?

I try to avoid social justice-y political hotbeds but this one really burned me for some reason... Michael Phelps is a god tier athlete but Kamau Bell wrote that really condescending article to Michael Phelps saying he should feel guilty for carrying the flag and should concede the honour to the fencer lady...

Also, there's a lot of cringe-y self adulation from black people and I kinda feel bad because I dont want to be racist but nobody else really makes posts like these. Not white, people, hispanics, or asians. It is just really unsportsmanlike

I kinda worry that some day we'll have diversity medal given away for "First X to compete in Y event"

no problem, my parents are from Kaunas.

I'm currently in Kaunas, great city

I never knew who she was until that article was written about how Phelps is a disgrace for not letting her carry the flag. Then I resented her when I read this shit, she lives in my fucking city, fuck her attitude about America. Hilarious when Phelps get 4 more golds for us and she gets blown the fuck out not even medaling, what an utter disgrace and she should go home in shame for all her high-horse shit.

Its not edgy when its a non-nominal muslim competing.. you want that fucker to lose

Yes she got BTFO by France

i always root for americans, no matter what. they mean to reflect the greatness of our country no matter their background.

youtube.com/watch?v=fd2tIudSyR8

as far as other societies go, i root for

1. France
2. Japan
3. Canada
4. Ukraine (qtp2ts)
5. Russia
6. Spain
109. Great Britain

sorry, reposting

but of course america is #1(given). the list ranks countries by amount of support given.

>blacks taking over the Olympics
??????

Nope, I always root for the U.S. unless we're not in it.

Then I usually root for QT-est grill in women's sports and underdog countries in men's sports.

I wanted based DELLY to upset the Americans in basketball.

KD made the smart move. Lets just skip the NBA season and go straight to Cavs vs Warriors championship.

Of course not.

>random bitch saying things

is there a way for Sup Forums faggots to not be baited by twitter whores?

>FeministaJones

>squash isn't even in the olympics

uhm, wow okay dude, well first off I'm not a Sup Forums user, I go on /tg/ and Sup Forums and I abhor racism. I was just asking why black people are writing this kind of thing on twitter when the olympics are supposed to be about people from all over the country coming together and overcoming their prejudices toward each other to have fun. I just kind of felt it was inappropriate to hijack that for domestic American politics

Also, Feminista Jones is a well known high profile black lives matter activist and she has over 100,000 followers, she's not random or anything

i'd bet you wish street shitting was in it

you are a disgrace to my country, get the fuck out

did he learn those moves avoiding shanks in prison?

You wanted us to beat fiji and then probably lose to britain in the 7s?

>blm activist
>high profile

u wot m8

He's not a disgrace. He's a very intelligent and witty individual. That was a very unique and original joke

> try to look up the french fencing girl
> search for "french berder fencing"
> every result is about border fencing to keep immigrants out

god damnit

>my country

whatever you say, Apu

Only in women's sports if the other competitor is super qt.

always.

I never cheer for the US

>Have you ever cheered against your country in the Olympics?
Never, I'm not a fucking traitor.
I bleed white and blue. (Might be anemia though)

penny would have fucking crushed simone if she didn't botch the first half, she was in 7th at the 50m mark lel

of course, I cheer for whoever has the qtest

>"American Olympian makes history!"
>click link to read story
>blah blah blah hijab blah blah blah

Every single day

I hate nationalism and shit Americans that think this country is still #1 when 90% of the US gets 10mb speeds and a school shooting each weekend

Against fake Spaniards all the time. If you havent grow up in Spain you shouldnt represent it.

This. Mostly because I'm a Spurs fan and I love Patty Mills and BAYNES.

But also FUUUCK KEVIN DURAAAANT.

Hope Australia wins gold.

No I wanted us to win the sevens you mong.

>this fucking guy

never against

but i wasn't upset when fiji btfo us in sevens

I root against Serena, Biles, our mens basketball team and Gatlin/Gay.

so just our black people then?

Only for Kermits Asshole and only in this olympic.
They've failed me so far.

It's just a coincidence. I'm not racist, my housekeeper is black.

>it's racist that Phelps' peers voted for him to have this honor lets give it to some muslim nobody has heard of

this guy

she got her hoop posted over the internet, that's worth a pardon imo

I know the chinks here certainly does

If murray weren't a top lad at thennis he'd be glumly shitposting on some forum. for this reason I like him.

NBC coverage is extremely American centric so these coons don't see how whites and asians are winning the majority of the medals. Censorship basically.

i root against this guy because he's a doper