So Sup Forums ive been away for a year. No Internet access...

So Sup Forums ive been away for a year. No Internet access, no calls absolutely nothing has been told to me about whats happened over the last year... All ive been told so far is fucking Bowie died (pretty sad about that) and there was another harry potter book and its shit. Update me Sup Forums

Bump. I want Sup Forums updating me not some other biasd shit

a bunch of retarded people died this year and like yeah

WO3 is maybe coming this year and some celebs died.

Moot is no longer our Godking, some gook is

O and BLM is becoming the KKK

Why is ww3 coming? Everyone says Trumps a cunt is it his fault?

You fucking have not, cunt.

The fucks blm

global push to full communism,advances

michael jackson is dead son blanket lives on
shilary is a cyborg that poops in a bag attached to her leg
trump cucked himself in front of the mexicans in mexico
gay people got massacred in florida
the us is sacrificing the kurds to the turks even as hundreds of us spec forces are fighting with the kurds
alex jones got smacked in the face by sjw & antifa (kek)
natives be blockading oil pipeline construction on their land in North dakota
bernie made a pact with lucifer who came to him as a bird so he stepped down to let satan reign instead.

the capitalists tremble at our memes

Whats this shit about there being like 6.4 million genders?

Lemie from Motorhead died.

GG Alin died.

The Wachowski brothers are now sisters.

Clinton was caught defrauding the e-mails because they had to cheat by like 10 percent in some areas. So the public investigated the exit polls to recount the votes. And then the major news networks quickly deleted all the vote counts they had, the vote registries deleted the audits, and canceled all future exit polls, so that there is no way to verify if vote counts are accurate. The correct candidate for the Democratic party was Bernie Sanders.

Since the DNC openly used illegal methods to deny this possibility, the only option left is civil war.

September 23rd is the unofficial happening date. It will be triggered if enough people decide to withdraw all their cash, which is more than the physical amount of dollars in circulation which exist. If they don't, then Trump will win the election, then quit and let his buddy Mike Pence take over.

There's an underground network of processing arrays that computes massive chunks of social information that the NSA feeds it about everyone's locations, and makes statistical forecasts. I think they got the idea from Isaac Asimov's Foundation. Or maybe they think they're super clever Idunno.

Either way, about half the population wants to try to make the U.S. one giant stage for a Reality TV show, where their lives are literally scripted by off set handlers who have access to this statistical forecasting machine, and the other half wants to head for the hills if they can afford it, preparing for civil war. But mostly everyone's just stagnant in their lives, devoid of motivation and economically (and creatively) too frozen to do anything about anything.

black lives matter

How did shit go so wrong so quickly?

Is that actually a fucking cult?
Just sounds like a chant or some shit. Why dont Asian lives matter? What about white people?

You have a lot to learn.
>Black people have a higher felony rate than any other race

Where were you all this time?

Yes I know this... But why have they started a fucking cult about mattering?

In your mother's cunt

Because they all finally realize that THEY DON'T.

So they are killing white people because they want to stand out and matter? Because that might be the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Whos Harambe? Dead Gorilla?