KAJDBDISKBSNDKRKMAKKSJFIEOAMDKDK

The king of dad jokes

I think it was Mike Oxlong

Eli Elezra.

His real name is Mike Hunt

Hugh Jainus

WHATS YOUR NAME??????

Mike Hawk

in what way can that be considered sexual abuse?

This picture is all I can think of when I see that guy's face.

karl hungus?

I'm exclusively going by Hugh Mungus from now on just to hope for the reaction that this guy got, so I can knock a dumb cunt out.

I've got the stupid femcunts fb if anyone wants to raid.

what the fuck does hugh mungus even mean, what kind of joke is that
I thought it's his name

Ivor...Ivor Biggin

mr goodbar

IS THAT HER???

Hugh Jerickson

I went into a Wells Fargo bank yesterday to pay in a check. It was at the Ballard branch. I was informed that I couldn't pay it in because Wells Fargo has already closed my account - without my authorization. I was stunned and asked how that had happened, and they said that all my money was taken by their fees and there was no activity for two months so they closed the account. (In other words, they took everything and had no more use for me.) I didn't know about any fees, I'd never had fees before and the bank hadn't informed me they were applying fees to my account, so all that money was taken without my consent.

I asked them to fix it and return my money to me as this was all a mistake and I'd not been informed. The staff stalled and wasted time. They said they couldn't do it. They said it was complicated. They said I wasn't being respectful even though I wasn't yelling. I pointed that it wasn't respectful to steal money and close people's accounts without their permission.

That was when the branch manager, David Nyugen, came over and told me: "Get out". He snapped his fingers in my face to make me move, repeating "get out". He refused for 3 full minutes to give me his card so I could complain to customer service. His staff member, also refused to give me the manager's card but pretended to look for it really slowly.

He called the cops because I was "causing a scene". even though he was the one yelling at me and snapping his fingers in my face to make me jump.

While on the phone, he was giving my personal bank details to the cops and describing how I looked. I kept saying: "But you've taken my money. Where is my money? Give me my money." I asked him why he was giving my personal bank details to the cops, as that was another blatant unlawful action.

Cops kill women of color like me. Not only did Wells Fargo steal my money, they threatened my life by calling the cops. The bank manager loomed over me to yell and threaten but the cops would protect him, not me.

There's no way that David Nyugen, branch manager of the Wells Fargo in Ballard, would have done this to me if I was a white woman. It was so easy for him to take from me, degrade me, and then criminalize me.

This is what life is like for women of color, every single day.

I went into a bank to pay in a check, and instead found myself robbed and criminalized.

Wells Fargo's executive office has refused to pay me back the money they took. They say they can't do it at their office. They say the district manager where I am might do that - if he feels like it. So I, a poor woman of color, just got robbed by a rich white bank, and who can I call for protection? The cops? The government? Who's going to protect my pennies?

The customer service woman I called said she'd be happy to give my money back but she couldn't do it from her office. The executive office said they'd be happy to give my money back by they couldn't do it from their office. Only the local branches could do this, apparently. They can steal money easily, but giving it back is really hard.

It wasn't much money I lost, but when you're poor and brown and female like me, every penny counts.

I'm waiting to hear from the District manager, to see who he'll pass the buck to and what excuses he'll come up with.

hungh faggnus

Huge Cock was his name Op, you're welcome.

bad bait

Hugh Jackman

congrats you screen capped someones story and trying to pass it as your own

Oh yeah im saying im zarna joshi, you got me

>I went into a Wells Fargo bank yesterday to pay in a check.

Made me believe it was your story

Then you replied with a snapshot

lold

You are fucking autistic.

I also didn't know who she was until i googled her name. now I get it.

>getting falsley accused of abuse
>doesn't chill but actually abuses the accuser

Yeah right...

sorry user, i don't masturbate to traps and know all the new memes

Hugh G. Rection