Get in her faggots and post some thick asses and juicy cocks!

Get in her faggots and post some thick asses and juicy cocks!

g/fur

Post ass and I will love you forever

Butts!

Definitely.

I just can't avoid getting rock solid by this furry faggot stuff, fuck all of you for turning me into a complete fag

i used to be normal :

Used to think murrsuits were gross until I got railed by a guy in one. It only gets worse from here, my friend.

Bums.

Somebody talk to me ffs I feel creepy replying to everybody.

There is still time to repent.

You're not creepy. Everyone else who isn't talking are the creeps obviously

No one wants to talk to you.

Exactly! The people that don't want a horse to rape their face are the weird ones :3 We're normal!

Tell us more about it! It's degenerate as fuck but I don't mind. I've gone way too far to go back anyway

No matter your fetish, being the anti-social ones are bad! Normal is a horrible term honestly, because it just describes an average which probably isn't correct anyway

Well the first time I had sex with somebody in a murrsuit was with my current partner. I had a shower and came to our bedroom, it was dark so I couldn't see. I took my clothes off and got into bed and found him there with a solid erection in his fursuit, that now had a hole cut in it that wasn't there before.

Best part was it was bareback and he came inside me and growled ;)

Ugh, i've got to go, you guys got lucky on this one.

This!
Not to be cliche, but there really is no clear way to define normal. As long as people aren't fucking with other people trying to do their thing, there isn't really anything wrong with.. well, anything.

Femboi lyfe

Man I'd actually enjoy that a lot. Be mated by a 'real' furry. Hot :3

Start going to cons, dude!

I guarantee you'll find willing participants with ease. Another good thing is you could arrange it so you never have to see their face. Get them to suit up before you get to their hotel room, go in and fuck, then leave.

*cough* not that I've ever done that *cough*.

Yea, as long as no one gets hurt everything is fine! Sadly people aren't so open to this concept. If they don't like it then they don't want it to be acceptable or even exist. I definitely don't want to be a circlejerk of "being open minded" but I really think that everyone shouldn't be so harshly judged for what their cock gets hard for. Even if one might find it disgusting, it's okay.

Mhmm.. That sounds hot as fuck. There are no cons where I live though.

Also, I worry quite a bit about STDs. Haven't even had sex with a guy yet, so I can't say I would even like real human men.

Well spoken.

-Unless- you get off over girls. Not cool, dude. Yuck

I guess that's something you'll need to experience for yourself. I could describe in every detail what it's like, but you still won't know until you try it.

Yea ewww. Girls are not okay.

Tbh tho I don't think there's a single furry that wouldn't bang Judy Hopps.

Have you fucked someone in a murrsuit? I bet it must feel nice to grab onto a furry ass and hump it?

I've not, I tend to bottom most of the time.

Considering getting a second body for my fursuit made with a butthole. You should come try it out ;)

where u live

Australia :c

Need more slutty fem bois getting their asses filled

holy shit what state

Sorta wish I could! It would be a fun thing to experience :3

I guess I'll just have to flirt with strangers on the internet for the time being

Closest thing to femboy getting filled I've got in my folder

Am i doing it right ?

There are no cocks or balls in this image. Sorry mate, you're in the wrong thread.

GOD IS DEAD AND WE'RE THE ONES THAT FUCKING KILLED HIM

WHY, WHY!?!??

Vic, southeast melb

fuck dude i live in the south west suburbs, add me on kik: melbanon69

Ohhh nooooooo not flirting with strangers on the internet, how awful!

I live in Australia too :>, Have a very fem body and I just bought my first dildo which arrived today :>

Fuck yes. I'll add you, but I rarely use kik tbh

My partner is gonna be home in 15-20 or so but if you're keen we should totally hang/drink/smoke/coffee/fuck sometime.

Oh my god. That's so lewd. :x

Gonna hafta see some proof of that ;)

>only one fox
Staged as fuck. Orgies require at least 3 foxes and a punch bowl.

apparent kik deleted my account but i made one with the same name so i think you should be able to add me. if not just tell me your username.

Frank harder faggot.

Prove it!

if this thread stays alive I will soon :>

Fuck, I had the jpg saved but not the gif

Brb gonna kill myself

Its "dildo in the butt, or take a strut" time champ.

Hmmm ok

We've got a while to go. Get to work, boy and show us your cute ass

I want to cuddle.

C'mon guys, post some more creampies

Why is the band's singer named alice?

Lemme get prepped :>

you are faggots

Less chatting more butt battering.

If you're not careful, I'll give you a creampie.

The jews did it.

Well baby, I just wouldn't understand.

In reality, I'm fine with this because its your choice to like it. On Sup Forums, God damn you guys are fucking weird.

>never gonna deliver

I'm only here because s/fur is kill atm.

does you is gay now?

Naw. Half assed bump assist half ass avatarfag.