Why are black people so ignorant to the fact that they are oppressed because they oppress themselves?

Why are black people so ignorant to the fact that they are oppressed because they oppress themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Or is it because rap culture has brainwashed them since there is no one to raise them at home?

I see nothing ignorant about this picture. I see a African American expressing their 2nd amendment right.

It didn't say pic related user

Too bad it's an unregistered firearm

And it's stolen

And the guy holding it is 12

0 trigger control

They should be able to tell art from life. I go to the symphony every saturday. That doesnt mean im going to start wearing a tux withdrawal tails everywhere.

Couldn't you say the same about white people? Doesn't white collar crime (finance crimes mostly, but political corruption too) oppress way more people?

infowars.com/black-teen-assaults-5-year-old-girl-school-defends-it-as-normal-behavior/

for all you know, his finger might not be touching it.

Thank god I don't have to register my firearms.

You're confusing jewish people with white people. It's a common mistake anda misconception that jewish people love to promote.

same reason white trash vote republican or working class vote conservative in the UK - bad education, badly informed, badly lead, badly lied to.

funny thing in europe when the basques stopped blowing things up the governments poured money into Basque country and everyone was better off. when the IRA stopped blowing stuff up Northern Ireland had a boom in economy and everyone was better off. Lesson to be learned...

lol. infowars as a source...

>African
>American
Pick one faggot

You filthy piece of shit. How in the flying fuck do Blacks oppress themselves? Go fuck yourself you cunt.

There are no black people. People are humans, humans do not come in black.

Killing each other on a large scale. Rioting, looting, and burning down black owned businesses. Not listening to authority and then getting shot but it not being the black guys fault. Should I go on?

Poor blacks literally know nothing

>registered firearm
what? Who the fuck registers their guns?

actually, both dolpins and chimpanzees, gorillas and orang utans all satify tests for personhood - they are people. so even Donald half Orangutan Trump is a person, really.

Then the moment another black man says that black have to look a themselves first he is called a coon or Uncle Tom. Maybe because said black man removed himself from the situation and looked at it with a different perspective is why they see the root of the problem in their own cities. The black man himself.

9/11 Confirmed.

Gtfoh with that bullshit. There is differences in races, physically and mentally. Only a cuck can't see that shit.

>ignorant to

'ignorant' doesn't select for a 'to'-headed prepositional phrase you fucking degenerate foreigner.

Great a new country for you country.
Why white slut muricans hate then?
Are they better than you?

I'm portuguese white guy!!

Sounds like you hate blacks just enough to believe the wild theorys you have

fuck the police faggot

Creat a new country for you count*

Hate them*

It's cause they don't think as deep as the white folk

What's the difference mentally?

Ever heard of chicago?

niggers are retarded

nig nogs is dum
lobes is differnt

Vids or you are dumb

well established studies show that japanese are smarter than whites, who are a little smarter than other asians, who are a bit smarter than blacks.

about a 20 point IQ spread. now some of that is educational, but allowing for that it still shows up in other testing, not standard IQ. black people are on average, less capable of memory and three d imagination tasks, and of logical and mathematical reasoning.

you cant say that of course because it is racist, and research into it is not encouraged, but it is true...

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

His finger needs to be indexed. Finger off the trigger and out of the trigger guard till he's on target and ready to shoot. Especially when all he's doing is taking a picture.

Chicago is a prime example of how black oppress themselves. They're 10 year olds that know nothing but to gang bang. They have no parents to support them or that dont care enough to get out of that shit hole.

shhhh goyim dont tell them our plan

What a relevant day to have learned of Robert Sandifer

Because they're more racist than white people have been since the 60's and 70's

don't care if this is b8
white people are no more american than black people

He's got a point though. There's no such thing as an "African American." They're either African or a black person who lives in America

that's true, i agree. but he was definitely implying that only white people are american. you probably need more than a few hundred years to call yourself as native as the actual natives. I'm white english by the way

Different guy here. I have German/Italian/Scottish/Irish(in equal quarters) heritage and I don't go around saying I'm "all that shit" American. I'm a god damn American. I was born here. 3rd gen southerner so I don't even claim those other rebel flag fags. I have no southern heritage but I do have American heritage and love my country and my state(Georgia).

Exactly. My family is Slavic and native American. I'm an American, nothing more.

so you agree that black people are just american as opposed to african american?

If they are legal citizens of the United States then yes.

very reasonable.

GAfag here. If they insist on being called anything but "American" then they're just being divisive. I am friends with all colors and creeds and I don't know anyone who is an American citizen that refers to themselves as anything but that. Now I do know Koreans from Korea that have national pride for Korea. I know a couple of them earned their citizenship here and they call themselves American. And I know one guy who has dual citizenship that I would be the only person I know who could legit refer to themselves as a hyphenated-American.

Oh my, it's not as if there's people buying hunting rifles for their 6 year olds in the states :^)

>i'll always find a way to shift the blame to some other people.

If it's not blacks then it's asians and if they happen to be white it's jews.

You're as bad as black people perpetuating hip hop violence bullshit cause they don't take responsibility for that shit and shift the blame unto others as do you.

Tl:dr you are a white nigger

My 18mo already has his first .22 single shot. I figure I'll let him start shooting it under supervision at around 6yo. Nothing wrong with teaching your children firearms safety.

I think I was around 6-7 years old when I fired my first rifle. Was a .22. The second gun I ever fired was a 10 gauge shotgun, I never did it again. Kinda wanna give it another shot though now that I don't weigh 60 pounds soaking wet with boots on.

Because theyre black

That would be interesting. Just once I wanna pull both triggers on an over under 8ga

> same reason [demographic] vote republican or [demographic] vote conservative in the [allegory] - bad education, badly informed, badly lead, badly lied to.

Explain poor uneducated minorities voting Democratic?

Not him but it's the gibsmedat mentality voting for the weregonnagibsyoudat political party. While the right is like we're not gonna gibs you anything but you're more than welcome to earndatyourself. Work is hard user.

Using cuck as an insult on a debate about race shows an incredible lack of intelligence. I won't ever understand why people like you think you'll be taken seriously when using such a dumb insult.

Because they hate themselves and want redemption

ponzi schemes are always done by jews though

Well I do hope you don't become one of those parents shot by accident by their kid...

Nigs gonna nog

similar process. But while the republican party happily screws anyone less rich than their leaderhip - ie, less than millionaires, at least the democrats actually build the economy, reduce the deficit, have a progressive tax regime, and try to put in place the means by which the poor can work their way out of poverty. so while they are not always helpful, they are less bad in terms of the interests of black people in poor neighborhoods.

yeah, work is hard, but not hard work is not equally paid.. nor is high paying work available in many areas, even for white folks.

basic education (you know the sort that republicans hate to pay for) and access to health care (you know the sort that republi... ) would do a lot to help people be able to work and earn.

/thread

That will only happen if I start leaving my guns just laying around. I own 8-10 guns and if it's not on me, it's locked up. Several handguns in a biometric nightstand vault 2 rifles and a shotgun locked in a cabinet. My edc weapon is either on my hip at 4oclock IWB, in my locked truck while I'm at work, or in a lockbox with the rest of my edc while I'm sleeping. I have one "technically" unsecured weapon at my house and it's in my wife's glove box in her car. He's only 18 mo. That's not an issue yet but it will soon become one and I will come up with a way to deal with it. It won't be hard. Probably just lock it in the vault until he's older. She doesn't carry really it's just in there covered in papers and hidden.

using "cuck" at any time shows a lack of credibility or intelligence - don't these guys know that "cuck" was a bandwagon teenedge word for all of six months? it is so last year...

oh that is so sad. you must live in a terrible place. I pity you and your young son and wife. why don't you move to somewhere better, somewhere safe where you don't all need to carry guns all the time? Where are you, Somalia?

This. Rap is a horrible influence to them.

I'll move there as soon as you tell me where this magical place is that nothing bad could ever possibly happen that has had 0% violent crime rate for like ever. I don't live in fear you ass clown. I carry because I can and I want to. And I'm extremely responsible in how I store and keep my firearms. I train often because it's extremely fun and it's a better skill than pwning noobs on a computer. Gets me outside more and has a real life application. Also maintains value better than a Harley.