Just blew a 13 year old! Ama

Just blew a 13 year old! Ama

Did you know priests shouldn't be on Sup Forums?

Kek

Did he willingly do it?

Took some convincing, but yes

Greentext.

Did you take pics/vid to fap to later?

>MY roommates little cousin was over, while we were all drinking and smoking. They all went to bed, so it was just Bobby and I. He wanted to try my drink so I let him and he liked it, so I made him his own. We got on the topic of girls and he mentioned he's never had a girl touch him, so I offer to blow him, and he denies. Fast forward to 2 drinks later and the topic comes up again, I tell him, "it's not gay to get your dick sucked, and no one will have to know" he hesitates but let's me. cums all over my mouth, and let me tell you best cum i've ever tastedhile we were all drinking and smoking. They all went to bed, so it was just Bobby and I. He wanted to try my drink so I let him and he liked it, so I made him his own. We got on the topic of girls and he mentioned he's never had a girl touch him, so I offer to blow him, and he denies. Fast forward to 2 drinks later and the topic comes up again, I tell him, "it's not gay to get your dick sucked, and no one will have to know" he hesitates but let's me. cums all over my mouth, and let me tell you best cum i've ever tasted

I wish I had

>reported
Hope you like prison OP
:')

That's not very nice. It was consensual

bump

Not cool man

NYPA fagmunch, do your own goddamn dirty work you cancerous millennial.

BLOW A 44

Sounds like a plan!

why are you so gay?

So you don't have to be! I do this for you!

That's crumbelievable

Very cool man. I like you user

Whatever, not like anything will come from it

MODS!!111!

I like you

Kys you pedobeta faggot

Not nice

Make me