CUCK thread pt2

Post your girl or a girl you know and user describes how shed cuck you

Reply for reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very pretty user.I think it's quite obvious what I would do to her

Go look in the mirror and just look at yourself and realise how fucking stupid you are for failing to have some self respect as a man. Then come back and delet this

post more and I'll give you something to fap to

I'd fuck those big tits for days

Thoughts on my older sister?

rip her dress of and fuck those glorious titties.

Do your worst.

fucking new fags!

thanks user
I'd love to watch her holes get ruined and make up smeared by a big nigger cock

Laura

newfag nothing, this guy came into my thread posting his thread.

tits sucked and fucked
Blonde pussy is ruined by bbc, you can hear her screams from your room
Photographer makes her strip and give multiple tit fuckes until they are glazed

Her face is also real nice, would love to pound it

She has a thing for big cocks (non niggers though)

I love hearing her scream as she gets wrecked

read the rules
Fuck she needs to blow me while i yank her hair, cum in her eyes

Would make her drink my cum while i play with her tits.

What about this little redhead?

nothing for mine?
Those huge tits are rented out for the homeless to feed off of

Tie her up and put funnel in mouth. get me + 10 guys to cum in and make her drink every drop

Collared + anal until cum, make her scream.

Pound her ass while she takes selfies, then pull out and cum on her face

do her in gangbang and let all of them to fill up all her holes

Collar her. Walk her like a dog in public. $5 blowjobs. $10 pussy $15 anal. $20 facial then send her home to you

Suck those perky tits while her ass gets rammed by 2 cocks
Rip a hole in her out fit and fuck her thru it

Make her blowbang the football team while i record it

Suck me so much my cock is covered in her lip stick
hold her head down while niggers run a train on her ass hole

Throw her on the bed lift her skirt up and ravage her pussy

Bend her over a table. Smack that ass. Pull that long hair and cum deep in that cunt

red head takes 1st bbc
Slutty tits layered with multiple guys cum

Virgin fag detected "suck me so much my cock is covered in her lip stick" if she kept sucking the lipstick would be gone ya fuckin newb

Desperate to see my pale ex get it.

honest question here why all the nigger/bbc cuck talk? is this what you guys actually get off to?

have any pics of her panties?

how much pussys have you sexed user?

Literally
retarded

I really want to see somebody fucking and using my gf

Some ones never had a blowjob.

my younger sister?

moar

Tie her up and tittyfuck her in front of the family
Cum on her tits and make her try to lick it off of them
Fuck her face until she gags trying to swallow my cum

I would fuck those fat tits user, pinch those nips too when I ram her juicy ass!

mine?

Face fuck her until tears run down her cheek and ruins her make up, the shoot a bucket load over her face.

Make her choke with my dick and slap her tits while i buttfuck her

my super slutty 18 year old sister, she just uploaded this one

Fuck her ass while pushing her head into the toilet. Looks like a high class girl that needs some toilet treatment

rape her ass while I pull on that sweet red hair and enjoy her screams and sobs

Would rip off her clothes and start fucking her pussy as you watch. She'll plead for you to help as i start pounding harder and she starts to cry when you tell her that you'll be taking a turn after i fill her tight cunt with cum
Take her to a gloryhole so she can service strangers like the whore she is

how would you fuck or rape her? responses get more pics no limit

Cover her face in cum while she begs for more

chain her in my bathroom, use her throat as my urinal and my cumdump until she never smiles like that again in her life

i like raping and breaking minds

Less than a dozen more than half a dozen, mostly GFs

No

Funnily I have, if she sucks and sucks "so much" all of the lipstick would end up off her lips and off your cock, sure it would get on it to start with but sure enough it'd all either be on the floor, down in her belly or just gone in general

Fuckin wannabe non virgins

gf

Then again, can't expect the average person to last long enough during a blowjob to know what I mean kek

Fill her pussy with my cum every day until she gets pregnant

How about this whore?

Put the right one in the trunk of my car while I rub my cock in left one's face. I'd slap the shit out of her face with my dick and then facefuck her till she passes out. Then I'd throw her in the trunk and do the same thing to the other one.

Make her swallow my cock while she gets dped and stretched

That's her face after getting pulled over and facefucked through the window by the officer.

Hold her head against the ground as i start to fuck her ass as hard as i can. Her screams make me thrust harder until i pull out,shove my cock in her mouth, and cum down the back of her throat

Have many more pics

Fuck her in front of everyone at the beach

youtube.com/watch?v=gHBHrIbqze0

Would fuck her on livestream for thousands to see how she enjoys getting reamed by a big hard cock

slowly lift up that short dress to reveal a tiny g-string thong, pull it to the side and bury my face in her pussy, get her nice and wet, and then bend her over as she braces herself against a wall

She'd like it

Make her circle jerk a group of guys and cover her in warm cum

My bratty sister needs some abuse

Hell I'd fuck the shit outta her!...I think. Got any nudes?

Rip open her shirt so her tits fall out, then mash them together and fuck them until I cum all over your sister's face

How about my stepmum?

How would you like to come home to her being raped over the kitchen table?

Go on.....

the hell is wrong with you people

You could answer my question and post another pic first.

Friends gf. I'd watch anything being done to her and her amazing body.

I wonder this myself. These threads have become a daily occurrence on Sup Forums and it started late last year.

For inspiration.

How'd you get these?

What do you mean by that?

He sends them to me. Then he repeatedly asks if I've been fapping to her.

Does he want you to fuck her? Have you asked him?

I spend a lot of time on this site and I noticed that these threads became a regular thing around November or December of last year.

any reason why you think?

I don't think so. He asked to watch me jerk off to her once but I said no.

trump announced his candidacy...

You might find this bizarre but I have a feeling that I might have sort of had something to do with it. I guess you can say I helped to popularize it by planting seeds in people's heads.

It's pretty complicated to explain really. Just know that in no way did I ever actually make threads like this though.

tell me more user.

Have you got more pictures of her? :-)

Me too user in fact there is something very suspicious about some of the girls posted. Something quite a few have in common.

Well, people are impressionable idiots...

I would but I'm not sure how to really explain it tbh. I don't want to get tldr and have a confusing post on top of that.

like I said, it's more that I just helped to plant the idea and spread for these threads. in no way am I responsible for them though. I kind of feel bad though because these threads are a bit too autistic tbh.

they would have happened regardless.

you along with the other 5 people that create all the posts on this board push things along in whatever way they want.

Enjoy.

what do you find suspicious?
well the thing is I kind of used to troll other threads in similar ways to this. like I said I can explain but I would rather think out a good explanation for what I mean then just post atm without giving my post clear though.

Degrade humiliate the slut

she gets wasted at her house warming party and doesn't realise that the people left in her house at the end of the night are planning to take advantage of her. they help her into her bedroom and tie her to the bed with tights and stockings taken from her underwear drawers, then they cut off that dress and leave her in just her panties. pulling these to the side the first guy slowly works on her clit and pussy with his fingers, all while everyone else watches or plays with her tit, once she's wet enough he fucks her hard, pounding into her until he fills her up with his cum. the dozen or so guys take turns with her, pumping her full of cum, the first time she orgasms the three or four girls watching her get used laugh at her and call her a slut, but after her second and third they decide to have some fun with her, they work and empty bottle into her ass neck first, and another base first into her pussy to keep the cum in. they cut her loose and leave her there, she wakes up the following morning with both bottles in her and covered in dried cum. weeks later the pictures and video of her screaming as she cums surface online

tie them together naked in 69, fuck the one on the left and make her friend lick my balls until I cum, then make her eat the cum from her friend, tell them if she doesn't make her cum I'll fuck her in the ass while her friend keeps trying to get her off. once she cums I'll fuck righty and make lefty do the same

how would user use these two scottish sluts?