If you could gave the most perfect looking woman as your gf...

If you could gave the most perfect looking woman as your gf, but she is a radical sjw who often goes to protests and would expect you to do the same, Would you do it.

no.

No way. Looks fade, and cunts will be cunts.

/thread

/thread

Now turn this into SJW thread or gtfo

imageboard

I don't want a gf but as one who appreciates aesthetics, I wouldn't mind spending the rest of my life in awe of a perfectly beautiful woman,

ok

>may I serve you, m'godess?

Ok cuckfiend whatever, just make sure your neckbeard doesn't tickle her toes as you bow in front of her, or knock the brim of your fedora on her knee as you bend

M'lady

A man should bear this in mind

>ANY virgin wanting a girlfriend who literaly hates them
op are you...dumb?

actual autism

No. Looks are unimportant if she's a total bitch.

imo you faggots who constantly keep crying and bitching about sjw and feminists are exactly the same as the people you're offended by. the reason being all of you get a hardon by being constantly offended by every little thing.

if my gf always demanded that i go and do what she does, no matter what it is, i would not be down for it. because i have my own shit to do. idgaf if it's protests or just knitting clubs or whatever.

haha been there done that never again

>im(o you) faggot who constently keep crying and bitching
fixed, and have (you) while you are at it

I hope she dies in s7

Correct.

SQWs aka tatus quo warriors are whiny fucking pissbabies, worse than most of tumblr even

Fuck no.

>friendly reminder feminists literaly wear warning colors

i'd date her and i'd just talk down to her about her opinions and not go to the feminist rally things. she can dump me if she wants

You're retarded.

It's like if there's a fly continually buzzing around your head. Getting annoyed by that fly and wanting to kill it is reactionary. Doing so doesn't make you that fly's equivalent.

Fuck no