LET'S VOTE What does Sup Forums think, why Sup Forums is better than Reddit

LET'S VOTE What does Sup Forums think, why Sup Forums is better than Reddit

tumblr you faggot

Karma system is gay, fuck Unidan.

WHO FUCKING CARES

Also, I like how there's more variety here.

reddit is better obviously. Sup Forums has always been shit

le downvote

I agree with you i also like variety in Sup Forums community

I was both on reddit and Sup Forums for long and i gotta say that i like Sup Forums more

they're basically the same thing at this point except there's no voting on comments here

there's more variety on reddit. the threads never die there. here we have the same shit reposted over and over

Never used reddit so I can't say. I assume Sup Forums isn't better than reddit. But hey, I'm bias, I've only ever used Sup Forums and it's shit. I'm sure if I used reddit I would find it just as shitty as Sup Forums

Honestly reddit puts out better and more reliable content. Sup Forums has tits and thats pretty much it.

plebian detected. le downvoted *trollface*

But there is no anonymity on reddit, here on Sup Forums we are all equal and i really love the idea of that. Although i dont like 404 thread vanished.....

True. Just because we browse Sup Forums all the time doesn't mean it's good

reddit layout is fucking retarded thats why i dont go there

Just in Sup Forums try to check other boards

I also dont like voting there its so annoying

typical Reddit meetup

Not as retarded as Sup Forums layout. Let's be honest, they're both pretty weird to the first time user but reddit is a lot easier to see comment replies for. This is like the old YouTube comment section.

pic related
yeah same i hate their voting system

typical Sup Forums meetup

i fucked up the numbers

>only the fat womens tits out

Hmm interesting, what you people generally dislike about Sup Forums

Sorry I meant variety of opinions. Reddit is too clean and circle-jerking somehow prevails. At least when we disagree we can just say fuck you faggot.

but my pic is legit you fucking retard, look it up.

Who the fuck is this faggot? I know what Descartes looks like and this prim bitch ain't him.

Reddit, it isn't a waste of time and there you can browse content you actually appreciate among others with similar interests.

holy shit it is

newsflash einstein, that quote isn'T real either