How much of a beta are you?

How much of a beta are you?

Reminder that there is nothing more beta than acting like someone else to try and fuck a girl.
>your own personality is so unattractive you need to change it for others
Oh, maybe you're a nice guy but girls still don't care about that?
Well of course they don't. They care about nice guys who are confident and have their own goals. The "nice guy" part is just for prolonged relationships.

True Alpha's act how they want, when they want.

You can be Alpha while being a league of legends nerd or some other unattractive trait.
It's not what you do that makes you unattractive to others, it's how you act about it.

>In a bar with my two close friends, just returned from watching Warcraft
>I myself have never played world of Warcraft, I'm a runescape man.
>bar we were in was familiar and I knew the staff, me and my mates were talking about the film
>one of the bartenders, let's call him Steve:
>lol are you talking about that video game, haha I'm not gay that's some nerd shit
>dude is around 6'2, fat with beer belly and terrible hair cut
>muhinsecurities.jpg
Steve was taking the piss out of us not because he genuinely thought he was cool, but he was jealous of the fact that we are so comfortable with our interests and ourselves that we can talk about whatever the fuck we want whenever we want.

Alpha is someone who texts a girl when he wants and says what he wants to the girl.
Alpha is someone who talks about his interests confidently
Alpha is someone who strives to better themselves in whatever department they desire
Alpha is doing everything you enjoy, regardless the stigma that may be attached
Alpha is satisfying your desires, while being who you fucking are.

both alpha and beta are legit memes,its really all about confidence

That is some deep shit for me....
I always acted like i don't like videogames and i always acted like i go on partys and shit.
But in real i was just sitting home playing my games.
I always try to be the class clown but in reality i want to learn in school and in reality i'm a quite person.

You opended my eyes user.

Glad I could help, I'm 20 and I play runescape, not rs3 that shit is wack. But old-school, my friends give me shit but it's more of a light hearted piss take, when I tell girls i enjoy the game they first of all act all weirder out, then they ask why.
I just say "because it's a fun and easy game to play, so I do that"
Then all of a sudden, when they realise I don't give a fuck what they think oof my interests, they're interested.

Then focus on becoming successful at something, gain your confidence and love yourself.

Confidence in yourself = Alpha

Call it whatever you like

I wish i could change everything.
Everything what i said was a lie.
My entire social life is build on lies.
I don't enjoy any time with my "friends".
I do silly things to get attention but in reality i would never do something like that.

Sounds more like a story about you being a gay nerd.

seems like huge samefaggotory

Aannndd Alpha is having money and/or looks

I've seen way too many knockout babes with guys who are utter douchebags in all other respects to think differently, And why not, do we all go for girls with "wonderful personalities"?

Thanks faggot

Then fucking change everything

Spot on mate 9/10

Its really not though. Honestly a great majority of the guys I know who have good looking women isnt because they had a 10/10 face or were rich. While its really complicated it always came down to true and genuine self-confidence. Not your meme chad football star but even quiet and thoughtful guys who were genuinely themselves and at the same time had a good personality, wernt trying to be someone they arnt and were kind and respectful

kys

I'm okay thanks

This is literally what I mean dude, being Chad is a fucking act, and that's Beta af

>your own personality
only beta's don't know how to change their personality and manipulate a bitch
OP's obviously a beta cuck fagget

>You can be Alpha while being a league of legends nerd
OK op.. keep thinking that

OP, are you Rice gum?

Y u mad tho

LoL is literally the worst game ever. I would be embarrassed for anyone to see me playing let alone a girl I'm trying to get at. That dated trashy graphics and tedious game play pile of shit should be in your trash bin.
If she sees you playing that good bye respect. Now Heroes of the Storm bitches like. Good graphics, short rounds, brand new, hot guys and girls, different maps, not repetitive, generally interesting etc.

I can attest to this. Having genuine, longstanding interests is a sign of commitment. The first time I brought my gf over, I was scared shitless, because the family room is just a complete nintendo cave, wall to wall Pokemon, Zelda, Mario, etc. And then my room is a complete mess of maps and papers with scribblings all over them, cork boards on every wall. Just don't be fucking weird about it.

And surprisingly it took her longer to warm up to video games.

is it just me or am i the only one who cringes when some loser spams '' alpha '' everywhere

no I do too.. cringe asf bro

Alpha is tyler1 RRRRRRRRRRRRANK 1

This. If you're concerned about alpha status, you probably aren't one.

In highschool I was the worst beta. Cringelord beta. Honestly I was the fucking worst.
Then the summer before uni I grew almost a foot, became friends with really cool dudes. By the time I got to uni I was pretty damn "alpha". Not that I like that term, never seen a dude thats really in charge use the term personally.