So when the Mad King says "burn them all" he's talking about the white walkers

So when the Mad King says "burn them all" he's talking about the white walkers.

Bran goofed with his time travelling shenanigans, trying to communicate that the walkers need to be burnt and he fried the king's mind. Thus starting the whole rebellion/series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E
youtube.com/watch?v=-kwQHVOTRVY&list=PLwgiHkys5x4bZHdyClsv5Mql3DlphmMeV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Mad king becomes mad after being captured by the lord of a lesser house. Barristan saves him in the end, but after a long time in the funzone, his brain was fried and he became paranoid.

Time travel is the stupidest fucking shit.

Yes. And if Jamie didn't stab him when he did, the Mad King would have become the retarded King "Bural".
>BURN THEM ALL
>BURN THEM ALL
>BURN THEM ALL
>Burn All
>Burn them all
>Burn all¨
>Burn all
>Burn all
>Burn all
>Burall
>Bural
>Bural
>Bural

>Men pissed off the CoTF
>CoTF create Others
>Men create the Wall
>Others knock down the wall and push the men back
>Men eventually prevail and wipe out the Others
>Men head back north again after a time
>Men piss off CotF
>Repeat

You think old georgey boy named the guy who built the wall Bran for no reason?

underrated post

except he was already mad when bran saw him

Are we gonna see the whole scene?

Would be pretty neat.

>no based Willem Defoe Aerys

Yes. Is confirmed.

kek

petri

>Others kill man
>Woman inherits Westeros

What if instead of Bran, it was the three-eyed raven before him? He did say it was time for Bran to become him, but what if besides taking up his destiny as the next three-eyed raven he meant to realize his powers through the same sort of mistake. Thus Bran creates Hodor in a way mirroring his predecessor creating the Mad King.

The raven was a Targ, right?

top kek

DELETE this shit.
>everyone is a targaryen
>all historical events where bran
He was an inbred retard for a house full of inbred retards.

genius.

A Targ bastard which just adds to your argument.

Bran is master ruseman now, I bet he is the one to tell people in the past to build the wall and shit

of course he was a targ. everyone is.

>You think old georgey boy named the guy who built the wall Bran for no reason?
FUARK

Does this reveal make John Snow and Can't just red herrings? It is pretty clear that Bran is the Neo of this Matrix

nice crown

Bran is the voice in everyone's head, pretending to be their conscience.

He's the whisper that made and kept Sam's father angry at Sam, securing Sam's position in the Night's Watch.
He's the Lord of Light telling Meli to have Stannis burn Shireen.
Et cetera.

>and shit
Are you Benioff or Weiss?

>literally inventing things to get mad about

It's a joke. I ain't mad. Are you mad?

I figured out what the voice in the fire said when Varys was a child.

That voice was....Bran.

He said "oy fuckin' 'ell, mate. Did you roast that chap's bollocks to call me?"

>Bran is god

youtube.com/watch?v=zYt0WbDjJ4E

He's all Seven, really.

Yes

GOT is shit.

(You)

Bran just saw that. He didn't contribute to the king's madness. and the mad king wasn't just talking about the white walkers.

>While warging through time keeping various targaryeand sane, Bran sees a girl so lovely that he falls in love - that girl is Layana Stark.
> BRÁNDÓN IS THE FIRST STARK SO LAYANA IS HIS DESCENDANT
> ALL SANE TARGARYEANS ARE BEING WARGED BY BRÁNDÓN STARK

True game of throne equation is not R + L = J it's

> B(R, L) = J

Damn. Now i'm starting to wonder what kind of message "Ned" is short for...

thanks for going out of your way to tell us. I'm sure none of us will watch it anymore now that you have enlightened us.

bueller?

But it is shit. This was a good episode, but too little and way too late.

then why do you watch it and why are you here?

why doe she have a v on his chest

Because it was a good episode, reddit. And I've invested way too much time and energy to just quit now.

It's V for Vampire

it's the top half of and X. He wears it because X is his favorite band

youtube.com/watch?v=-kwQHVOTRVY&list=PLwgiHkys5x4bZHdyClsv5Mql3DlphmMeV

King Brawl

So cercer said her trial will end in combat. So who gonna champion the high sparrow? has Big Gay Loras been converted? or maybe the hound wasn't so dead and it will be CLEGANEBOWL! GET HYPE!

>WIGHT WALKERS

Fuck, that actually sounds cool as fuck in some weird, grade school kinda way. But it would better fit an alternate reality Robert Baratheon, who never settled down as an ever-fattening sitting down king.

Bran did it all. What if he jumps into his own mind?

Bran is the key to all this

bloodraven was a blackfyre iirc, so yes

this

> hello everyone, fatso here
> here let me ruin this interesting somewhat believable middle ages-inspired plotpoint by introducing time travel and the tired gimmick of causal loop
> he didn't burn people because mental illness is an unfortunate reality, especially in an incest-ridden family like the Targaryens, he burnt everyone because TIME TRAVELIN
> SEE? HE WASN'T REALLY EVIL!!!! DABID

> Meera... I'm so hungry, I can't take it anymore... I have to eat! I could go for some mutton now... I just need something to eat! Anything! I just need some hot bread fresh off the oven...
> need some hot bread
> need bread
> need some bread
> need bread
> ned

Damn I miss the Arya Hound dream team. No bullshit, just adventures in the south and a really good dynamic between them.

I'm laughing like an idiot here

>King Brawl
>King Brawl
>King Brawl
>Kin brawl
>Kibrawl
>Kbrawl
>Cleganebowl
FUCKING
CONFIRMED

He will probably put up Lancel as his champion so in order to win her freedom Cersei will have to watch her cousin die.

she hates lancel u idiot
that would be her dream scenario desu

Burn the wall is what it sounds like he's saying.

What he's really saying before he went all Hodor is "Bring down the wall".

Why can't he just be mad because of inbreeding? It's a nice allusion to real kings. This
Bran is the key to EVERYTHING" is some Lucas-tier bullshit.

>Burn them all!
>Burn the all!
>Burn the wall!

Bran confirmed for becoming a White Walker agent down the line.

The casting was shit.

Loras fought the Mountain in the season 1
tourney right?
REMATCH GET HYPE

It would also pit Margaery and her grandmother against Cersei (even more). Margaery and the Queen of Roses aren't going to let her brother face the Mountain without making sure he wins.

Lancel is a shit fighter and now he's a fanatic who wants a martyr's death. He'd just let the mountain behead him so he can meet the Father or some shit.

Wow, a good episode. Who was in charge of this one? I wasn't expecting this after last weeks stinker.

Edgelord did not like the HODOR episode

It was poor and not well thought out at all. Mindless violence with no connection to the real world. Things happened to happen. This one in contrast was filled with intrigue, well acted, all characters made sense with their actions and the plot was advanced in every side story. Felt like a completely different team tackled this episode than the last few.

Where's his beard?

>tommen had time to have the kingsguard breastplates rebranded with the seven pointed star
>despite his uncle being in charge of the kingsguard and would know if that order was made

also, what is the point of the show making shit up when they go back to the actual storyline anyway? this blackfish shit should have happened BEFORE they started overrunning the books.

If this keeps up, the dorne plot will probably go forward like in the books, but a smart cripple will be replaced with a stupid whore.

>Next episode title: "The Broken Man"
GET HYPE YOU CUNTS

This bothered the fuck out of me too. How did he already have the armor made?

I also hate the Kingsguard armor this season. It hugs their body completely; it'd be useless if struck with a smashing weapon like a mace. They've started making their armor for pure aesthetics and it bothers me.

>music and refreshments providedby House Frey
nope

>aerys burnt people because of time travelling, not because he was a deranged lunatic
>meanwhile stannis burnt his daughter because he was a deranged lunatic

If there's ONE thing I will never understand it's the show's hate for Stannis. How fucked up is it to absolve one of the legit crazy psychopath characters of their sins and responsibility but turn the flawed but sympathetic good guy into a crazy religious fanatic? What's next, Ramsay isn't actually evil, he's just that way because Bran saw a flayed Walker?

God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

it's a meme about the red wedding

Funzone?

According to benjen bran is the 3er

>post YFW cleganebowl is only 49 seconds long

Gee good thing you're here we would've missed the obvious joke otherwise.

Lmao sorry I thought you were a retard

Guess I'm the only tard here

pretty random to splice that scene in exclusively with imagery of walkers and wights

>dragons
>magic
>zombies
das it mane
>time travel
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!11!11!111!

Jail

>entire scene is white walkers, wights, wildfire and the mad king shouting burn them all.

Gee I wonder if theres a connection

>Then MEN CAME with their MEAN YELLOW VEHICLES OF DESTRUCTION

This is so stupid and Disney as fuck. So was Jon's romp with the Wildlings

>Brandon: "NUU AIREES! DUN'T BERN THEM IN UR HALL!!" DON'T DO IT, DON'T BERN DEM IN UR HALL AERIESSSS!!!1"

>Aerys: "B........BURN THEM ALL??? LOL!"

Upvoted!

On his planet, it isnt a V, it stands for "hate".

You're opinion was shit

I think I found George R. R. Martin's Sup Forums account.

>So when the Mad King says "burn them all" he's talking about the white walkers.
No

BURN THE WALL
Also that wildfire stuff will play an important role

>dragons, magic & zombies are fantasy
>time travel is science fiction
it's not that it's unbelievable it's just that time travel doesn't really suit the show

Not sure about Gurm but D&D probably have a gold account for efficient shitposting.

tommen will be the champion for the high sparrow

time travel ruins consequences, with time travel, consequences are shit.

Kek, this is probably how GRRM thought it would be

it's not time travel , he can just see the past and barely interact with it