Why does Turkey still deny the Armenian Genocide?

Why did they kill 1.5 million innocent people?

>innocent
>people

Armenian "genocide":
>armenians backed by russians and british starts killing turkish civilians, mainly on villages and villagers, arson, theft, rape, so they can force these people out of their villages and claim these areas have armenian majority so they can claim lands according to the Fourteen Points and make sure the people of this area can't send troops to turkish army in the ongoing war
>they also start rebellions so the ottoman army have to split
>ottomans see this and arrest some of these people, mainly the provocateurs
>during the trials some were executed for treason against the country
>if they aren't provocateurs but civilians they will be moved to eastern part of the country with ottoman officers being their guards according to the Techir Law made by ottomans, so they will stay away from ongoing war and they can't cause conflict
>british media makes the propaganda of armenians are being genocided so they can apply political pressure against their enemy
>this happens before the application of this law tooks place btw
>forced exile of armenians begins during the war
The law includes
>lands for armenians are provided
>houses for armenians are provided
>they get to keep their own belongings and money with them while going
>merchants are provided with stores there
>the officers are responsible for this civilians and they will be punished if they don't treat them good
Fast forward
>the war finishes before all the armenians are being exiled
>some died along the way, be it harsh climates of this lands or the hate against armenians by the other civilians on the route or simply guards that doesn't care about the law
Now I ask you this:
If 700.000 armenians from 1.173.422 total armenian population counted are exiled and 300.000 of them menaged to stay and lived there, how did 1.5 gorillions armenians died in this "genocide"?
Did ottomans see the future of the next year and changed the numbers of armenian population while other populations numbers were correct?

Turkey trying to act jews. Still they are just croaches

Goddamn, you're worse than the fucking Germans

turks can't be trusted

Not an argument.

>this denial

damn

See

>this denial

damn

>Turks

Don't forget the Kurds. I will nevr forget the day Turkish soldiers killed my entire family after my uncle and dad tapped some electricity (we were poor and cold due to Turkish oppression). If the research is correct, and I assure you it is, they also killed 1 million Kurds.

it would be bullshit pure, or exaggerated by Anglo.
Anglo is professional of inventing imaginary atrocities of their enemies and spreading it by English rhetoric skill they are best at.

>anglo defence force in charge of defending 100 years old war propaganda
I wonder if they are actual brits or (((somebody else)))

>turk posting Bale
isn't it a punishable offense in Turkey?

We dont invent things and then retroactively judge historical events by our inventions, this we we could make everything that ever happened a bad thing. you need to look at it in context of the time period and not with judge it by modern standards.

it is not right ( and should be illegal) to call it a genocide

Genocide?

>Oy vey look at our own shoa! 1.5 gorillions innocent armenians! ((((((((((Hollywood)))))))))) movies are all you need to know about history!

>we stole electricity just like other millions of thief kurds

>turks caught us, and we didnt resist them with ak47s

>fucking turks killed us

What happens if he wins the Oscar and he asks the audience to keep 1 minute silence for all the victims? Will Turkey ban the Oscars?

Sizin gibi köpeklerin yüzünden kürtce konuşamıyorum.

Sizin hepinizden nefret ediyorum
Sizin analarınızı ağaca bağlayıp sikeyim

Why genocide is getting such a bad rep?
What's is fondamentally wrong with improving humanity by killing all the shitskins?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA EFSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I understand that there are a lot of uneducated people in Turkey, but it really suprizes me that here on Sup Forums, where we have the educated, english speaking Turkish population, they still keep on denying Armenian genocide

Were you being serious komşi? Of course no. It would make news and would be forgotten in max 2-3 days.

I hate t*rks but let's be real here: Armenians are complete shit. They're proto Jews who when left in isolation somehow evolved into being extra Jewy.

>fucking r*aches genociding someone
>improving humanity

well , what do you expect them to do, come forward and tell us that they've been living a lie their whole life? it's the muslim way of life, I cut part off your dick of and you don't question me, I tell you that there was no genocide and you don't question me, it's how all these countries work.
Every time someone questions something there's bloodshed.

probably, Oscars are in a month from now, there's probably gonna be at least two more happenings in Turkey by then

Armenians are objectively god-tier, I don't know any country they've lived in and not made some great contributions.

>turks are this buttmad over armenians being superior to them

baka

but armenians didn't genocide they got genocided

it's just amazing that you fled to France and still wont integrate , and probably act even more radical than you would had you stayed in Turkey.
Your culture is just too different to the West.

>arm*nians have 11 millions diaspora around the world (most of them in major european countries (like uk) and america/canada) while their own population is 3 millions in arm*nia
Gee I wonder who could be behind these posts.

That's your reasoning? There's Armenians behind all the flags? A conspiracy?
You can't be that wacky right?

They're Turks, you guys should know this better than anyone.

my guess is that they have cultivated this picture of the proud warrior in their head for years and anything that will spill that image (like the genocides ) will make the turkish population start questioning things and eventually lead to a civil war or something. Which I hope it happens either way cause they deserve it.

let's not indiscriminately hate on the Turks, people. we can all agree these filthy roaches uthlessly genocided the Armenians two generations ago and be courteous towards them in the present

heh I'm the moderate voice of reason once again

How known are arm*nians around the europe let alone america or canada do you think? Do you actually think some Sup Forums anons care about them? Sup Forums is a small board and I always see similar flags in these type of threads. Remember ikibey?
Veeery non-arm*nian post as you can see komşi. You won't hear things like that from an arm*nian diaspora right?

based greek man annihilates turkish opposition

Top kek
Here's a video where k*rds get electrified while they try to get free electricity for you :DDDD
I'm just going to translate this from turkish to english so that everyone can enjoy this k*rd's butthurt
>I can't even speak kurdish because of dogs like you
>I hate you all
>I want to tie your mothers to a tree and fuck them

vpn'i kapat azad

100% mental illness right here

what did he mean by this?

Yep they've let the WE WUZ OTTOMANS NNNN SHEEEIIIIT get to their heads so much they've put a wannabe sultan dictator in charge and undid all the reforms that were the only decent things about their country.

I am a Greek

>Turks
Subhumans

(You)

Do Kurds cuck you and take all your women or something? You treat them like shit and than wonder why they rebel.

I'm just intrigued, they have a very different view of the world as people from the West see it. The craziest part is that the ones that live in Europe tend to radicalize even more and reject our views of them even more vehemently despite all the freedom of opinion they get.

Really made me think

kurds are masterrace

>that webm
holy shit hahahahahaahhaa

>steal electricity
>act niggerish in cities
>blow yourself
>attack polices/soldiers
>show the turk passport if you do kurdish things abroad
>be ultra-islamist, but then suddenly act like super-secular in online to get western support
>majority of crimes in turkey is from eastern anatolia
>blame turks or state for everything
>make +10 children and get welfare from state and still talk about how the state kill kurds

yea why we treat them like they are mid-eastern persian sand niggers? we should open our asses wide like sweden and germany r-right?

kek. is the woman on the bottom right actually Turkish by the way?

don't know why you have a problem with that, you're the ones that forced them to be part of your country

> + Looks human

>you're the ones that forced them to be part of your country

atatürk was wrong about kurds, thats right.
but i guess at that time he just wanted lands because we lost one of our turkish eyalet (Rumelia) in balkan war so we get a lot of turkish population from there which was leading overpopulated problem.

id prefer to live a bit poorer insted of live rich with kurds, atatürk was absoulutly wrong about them. he thought they wouldnt trait like arabs

My only interaction with kurds happened in the early 90's, right after gommunism fell. Some kurds moved in a one room appartment in my commiebloc and they acted worse than uneducated peasants from the countryside. They sheared and killed sheep in front of our bloc entrance and didn't clean after themselves, they were loud and rowdy and they were the ugliest and shortest people I had ever seen (For a long time I thought they were gypsies until my mom told me they're kurds).

One day the police arrived to arrest them since it turned out they were illegal immigrants and the police knocked on our door to ask us to use our phone. They needed to call more cars because it turned out that 20 fucking kurds lived together in that appartment and they didn't have enough cars to take them all to the station, as needing to call more policemen because there were 10 more who lived there but weren't there at the time.

you should get divided like yugoslavia and let everyone do his thing, this multi-nationality thing is obviously not working

>a nigger threatens you with a knife
>you should give him your wallet it's not going to work

yeah, would you give western thrace to us and some lands that is populated with albanians to albania?

if the turks living there start blowing themselves up and decide they don't want to be part of Europe anymore and enjoy all those privileges they get for being muslims I would think about it , sure.

or I guess you can continue doing what you're doing

>changes the subject from armenians to kurds

Did someone say forced relocation is the same thing as genocide?

no

Fugg I am always late for fun when a wh*teshit opens a thread like this
Feels bad mang :^(

Then there's no such thing as armenian memeocide

I love it when people start arguing about genocide, it always boils down to this;

"It didn't happen, but it should have."

I don't think there's any point discussing it either way, you're just too different , your whole way of thinking and justifying things is just incompatible with our thinking. And I don't even think it's your fault you were raised this way. You're just a victim of your surroundings and media.

same

Look at this fucking retard Turk.

>want to make honest money
>t*rk subhumans confiscate your tea and destroy your business
>have to ""steal"" electricity else your kids die
>dad dies trying
>turkish soldiers later kill brother who was touring around with his friends
I'm glad that my mother took us to a civilized country before those subhumans klled us all.

It's a little different when you force locate them into a desert with no food and shelter as opposed to their home country
Kek truth

fuckin weirdos the lot of them

Just don't, they have already started resorting to memes as a defense mechanism, we had them and lost them again.

Yea its called being subjective you dumbfuck.
Fucks sake, why are wh*tes so friggin idiot. Sad!
Cry moar wh*teboi

t. niggerkurd

You know what you're talking about, Greekbro

t. monkey k*rd

>k*rds dindu nuffin he a good boi

Well the one that you're responding to can't even distinguish between deportation and relocation.They have lost the plot at this point, only violence is what they understand and feel it's the norm.

your dad aka your mums brother?

Give me a quick rundown on the Armenian Genocide, I only ever hear about it on here

And that is of course why you see many of them losing it, like that Ikibey posting on balk everyday that he's a Greek, this is a direct result of oppressive regimes/surroundings and the effects that can have in one's psyche.

Average people shouldn't be allowed to discuss politics. Its unberable to watch. Just don't interfere in things that you don't know anything about aside from the 2 pages long article you read from the internet.

>reading articles
lmao look at this cuck

free armenia

>mfw wh*tebois are so incompetent that they try to circlejerk each other to fool themselves into they are right.
>army is fighting at front
>armos see the opportunity and raid the supply lines of army
>cry when they get deported
>make propaganda
>wh*tes buy it like a good goy

but user, armenia is free

>army fucks up
>chief of staff and the military dictator blame it on the armenians
>they get genocided

itt:

>tfw this based relative of mine helped topple Turkroach empire
Feels good man