Hey b

Hey b,
Last night my girlfriend asked why I was feeling down, and I said I felt useless. That my life would end up like every other Sup Forums user: "I'm going to sit alone for the next 15 years." The word 'alone' made her extremely depressed, and she said she was going to self harm.

What do I do to make it up to her, guys? I feel like the horrible person I am.

Feels thread, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Xacto-X5282-Basic-Knife-Set/dp/B00004Z2UB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry user, I'm here for you. Do you really love her ?

I love her more than anything. She's the reason I haven't killed myself.

What is love?

That's what you get for dating a Tumblr bitch. If you can't talk without her being triggered then leave her ass

Kill yourself you pathetic loser.

How many stones does she weight? 50? 100?

So you love her user. She's your special someone. You've made her sad. But everybody fucks up sometimes, and you're gonna fix it up like a real man. You're gonna tell me your story. And then you're gonna get your ass out of this fucking chair, go see her, look deep into those lovely eyes she surely has, and tell her how much you love her. Just let it all out. Then kiss her passionately, put all of your body and soul in it. And then spend the best evening possible with her. She'll be happy with you.

Buy her something nice

Baby don't hurt me

is she fuckin retarded?

Don't hurt me

"i ment alone with you, when im with you it feels as though we are one" /thread

Dont hurt me no more

I am also the reason she is alive. She can't stand the thought of being apart.
Thanks user. I already told her I was going to see her, last night. I guess I'm headed in the right direction.

You should both kill yourselves.

my gf got mad cause i said i wanted to get to know our cat and music better when i trip on lsd/shrooms the next time. She said, why dont u want to get to know me better.

Just cause i dont wanna go fishing today doesnt mean i dont want to go fishing tomorrow

By the time I explained that I meant something else, it was too late.

Good user. But really, just fucking go see her and show her how much she means to you. You're lucky to have someone that's so important to know. I don't know how love feels and have a gf just to make up for my life's emptiness, and fulfill sexual urges. I don't know how it feels to want to spend the rest of you life with the same person. You have this, make the most of it Sup Forumsro. Now tell me why you feel like a pathetic loser who's gonna die alone.

ok. i think u need her to feel like its the two of you. Just spend time with her, have fun and talk

I can't hold on to anything. Can't hold on to jobs, can't do simple daily tasks. I quit at everything.

And she has so much going for her. She's a perfectionist. Extremely smart. She does sports and dance and all these other things.

I just sit here listening to music, waiting for the day she realizes I have nothing to offer her.

Now we get to the hardest part. Getting your fingers out of your anal abyss. Go out, see friends, make small little goals that you have to fulfill everyday. Amd for fuck's sake, go seek a job, or else you'll feel like a fucking loser more and more and it WILL make things awful between you two. Easier said than done, I know but that's how it works.

Thanks, user. I'll try. I have to go for now.

Ok user. And do the right fucking thing. And listen to Hammerfall, it helps getting motivated.

sounds like a grab for attention tbh

you could buy her this
amazon.com/Xacto-X5282-Basic-Knife-Set/dp/B00004Z2UB

You fucked it up

Stab her with a box cutter she won't self harm if she's already in the hospital