You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face

You fucking pussy britfags wouldn't know a manly sport if it hit you in the face.

Rugby < Football

Lol the fag in pussy armour would get destroyed

Every Carryegg player that's made the switch has been annihilated in a season or less.

Carryegg is great for TV advertisers, in every other respect rugby is superior.

meme needs an updated image

shit bait, stay retarded americunt

Oh look, it's this shit again.
Only children and faggots wear armour, and American sportsmen.

>mfw the handegg American is still smaller than the rugby player, even with armour equipped

They look about the same, bulk wise, but left one is mostly muscle, right one mostly faggy armor.

They're both stupid.

>cherry picks a rugby player that is wearing pink for charity

You're a fag OP. Kys

need the "after" picture where both retire, their brain is mush, and they're getting pushed around in a wheelchair looking like stephen hawking

>Thinking sports are fun, legitimate, or entertaining in anyway.

This guy knows what's up.

who won the other 3 super bowls?

>not using foot
>not playing with a ball

>call it football

>murrica

did you have any friends in school user?
do you go to /r9k/?

more educational than school tbh

We're on Sup Forums, I'm sure you already know the answer to your question.

Running with your foot

jajajjjajaja , europa dont trying this fucking shiet sport xd

>he hasn't played a sport in his life

so 100m run is called 328feet foot in america?

110 yard

>Manly sport
> Rugby < Football

Nice b8 m8.

>wearing steel plate armour to play with an egg
Vs
>wearing no protection to play with a ball

Hmm.... Tough one OP. But I think rugby is manlier.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

Lol

>covered in padding and wears a helmet
>manly
Kill yourself

Let's see you play in the NFL then, you pussy faggot

Amerifag here, can confirm rugby is manlier, anyone who says otherwise played center and liked to get his nuts rubbed by his buttbuddy qb

Let's see you play super rugby with the best of the best. You'll get chewed up and spat out like the poofter wanker you are. Fucking cringey edgelord.

Can confirm was center

>LE HANDEGG IS FOR PUSSYS CUZ U GUYS WEAR ARMOR

You do realize that before American football players wore pads, the sport was almost banned because people were fucking DYING left and right? The hits in gridiron are WAY harder and more vicious, and football is much more physical of a game. Rugby is more about endurance than anything else. They even did a scientific test that concluded that getting hit by an NFL defensive back at full speed is equal to the force of getting hit by a literal fucking car.

>inb4 football players suck when they play rugby

First of all, of course they would, Rugby is an endurance sport, football is about explosive raw power. Second of all, no elite football player is going to try and play rugby because why the fuck would they? So you don't actually see elite football players playing rugby.

I've played both sports. Rugby is much more about cardio but trust me, football is much meaner and more physical game.

American here. I like both sports, but rugby is way manlier. Handegg is a game for little girls that love to wear plated armours. Meanwhile in rugby they wear no armours. Way manlier sport.

Why are Brits always mentioned in threads about Rugby? Rugby is far more popular in Australia or New Zealand

>armour
>american
Fuck off you lying faggot. Anyone who's played both knows football is way harder

Dude, do you believe that the dumbfuck who did that bait could do basic math?

He was so inbred that in Europe he would be a king.

>roughing
>penalty
>manlier
k

Tbh it's like cricket, only a handful of countries play it and most of them at some point were part of us

Cricket is the second most played sport in the world behind soccer and I'm pretty sure Rugby is third

The All Blacks (New Zealand rugby team) literally do a war dance before every game to intimidate the other team. What is more manly than that?

american football fucking blows lmao
play a game that isn't designed to sell beer to idiots

Yeah but then they talk and everybody realises how gay their accent is and laughs at them

not just us
samoa, fiji, tonga do this too

Nice comeback! Great job responding to my specific claims! Fuck off you butthurt eurofag. Play both sports and get back to me about which one "blows"

>Dancing is manly
ROFL

I'm not european.
Rugby probably also sucks but I've never played that one.

Pretty sure if either sport "blows", it's handegg.

Indigenous Australian Rules Football teams have started to do this shit also even though it has absolutely no historical meaning or context and if people call it out for being retarded you're called a racist. Fucking abos.

>a silly photo is indicative of the physicality of the sport
K

if im not mistaking the american player is mike vrabel. he's an assistant coach and doing just fine

also rugby players dont suffer a huge number of concussions, his brain should be fine down the road. maybe some long term shoulder and knee issues.

No. But it does show how gay a sport is. Handegg is gay.

american hockey. where straightup punching another players lights out is accepted, normal, and encouraged.

football/rugby are just men having a pillowfight and playing with their balls.

Fok' you say about my accent boi.

>false start
>illegal formation
>lineman illegally downfield
>illegal shift

nfl shitball is more like synchronized swimming which as we know is purely for faggots, not tough guys

The fact that his shirt says the wrong color is killing me. Autism trigger warning. I need my safe space.

This is garbage bait. I should know, I'm the trash man. I eat garbage.

that fatty lol, he looks like a murrifag cop

Football players break bones and gen concussions despite having amour, imagine without it

Inb4 Thats rugby
Football players hit harder

Ignore the gen, replying half asleep

I noticed that too. Are britbongs actually that retarded?