Did you rape a girl?

how did the guy's dick feel?

why did you use quotation marks?

did she cry?

I think he just put them around the wrong word

he forgot to use quotations around "girl"

>implies anyways that he was fucked in the ass probably by a nigger dick

Depends on what country you're from

Did you tie her up and gagged her to make sure she doesn't scream?

In the country I am in, nobody would call it rape

In the US and Europe, I could easily go to jail

You fuckin wot m8

I "raped" a girl once as well.

She claimed rape becuase she was married. Then she filed a police report and cops came looking for answers.

Told my side and they grilled her hard in a proper interigation.

She crackdd and admitted it was consenual. She got charged with filing a false police report.
Never know what happened to her. Kind of hope she killed herself. She was a dumb cunt.

Yah

Nah

I said "we're gonna fuck" and then I fucked her

Nice

What country are u in? Plus what did u do to her?

Japan

She's a private student of mine, we were supposed to meet for lunch but I got myself into her place, somewhat forcefully undressed her, and fucked her

Anddd... thats not considered rape?

Did she like it?

Nah, because I didn't use violence, and even though she said "no, stop" repeatedly, she didn't fight back, her body was into it even if she wasn't, and we're still on good terms ... shit we took a shower together afterward

She could legally press charges but it's not even in the Japanese psyche that what happened was really "rape"

in japan almost anything goes

Issue is I am married

If I were single she would have been 100%

But she feels awful about being an accessory to an affair. She obviously likes me, but she didn't want to do anything stupid

so yes and no

You're a fucking idiot bruv my hairy asshole wishes death upon you.

only people left in this thread are probably faggots who jack off to rape stories

shit is obviously fake

FYI. If you kill her first, then fuck the corpse, it's not rape.

Aight

Actually this was two weeks ago... she said it would never happen again, but the exact same thing just happened again today... almost to a T, except no crying this time and she tried to get out of fucking by blowing me.. but fucked her anyway

I tell you what, rape sex is the best sex. I have never cum more buckets than the time I took a woman without her permission in the park one night.

rape is pretty violent op. seen my sister getting raped when i was young. we shared rooms so it was pretty clear what was going on, was pretty scary to witness, mostly when its your dads friend. everyone in the living room is passed out at 5 in the morning blacked out drunk. sister killed her self year after another attempt of her getting raped. me and her should of been more opened about it to people, but in a 3rd world country no one would care, she was never the same, she probably went insane thinking about it all the time.
rape is scary op

They kind of like that out here. It's a fine line. Most of them act like they're getting raped. When they say no no no stop, it usually means "keep this shit up". If they really don't want it I guess they would cry and MAYBE violently protest. Never had either of those happen though. Unless they are super comfortable with casual sex all will protest hard. Always means come get it. Some will practically cry during sex because they think you get off on it. Also super subservient, will do whatever you tell them. And these are the nice ones.

Background on the girl: typical Japanese girl, 6/10, except she has almost zero experience. Only one boyfriend ever, and that was 2 years ago and they only fucked a few times

So a big part of this is she doesn't have the experience to deal with me coming onto her so strongly

That's why there's quotes around the word "rape"

Did you need that to feel powerful and give a meaning to your poor marital life?

That's not rape. You're safe.

i dont get it?

Nah just wanted to fuck

Been with more than a few Japanese girls, this was not the usual routine, she really did not want to fuck even if she was soaking wet

I was escalating super hard and she just couldn't cope

>not giving consent
>not rape
>Sup Forums

In Japan. Things are very different. It's a different culture, different connotations, different meanings of terms.

Try to follow the thread m8

I'm going to Japan soon, I have 2 years of shit japanese that I'm losing. How can I "rape" my way across tokyo?

yeah, i heard in japan they dont take "rape" cases seriously at all.

buy a plane ticket, its only 1000 bucks

Definitely not that easy

Club scene is shit, but if you have game back home that does transfer

Pick-up is a mess, but again, if you have skills they transfer

Otherwise, Tinder etc I guess

Definitely not

Rape is the whole assaulted in the alley kind of thing, not dude you know who forces you into doing something you regret even though you properly said no

Already done, mine was $380 roundtrip, no lie.

To be fair I was texting all sorts of shit for a week before this happened, if she had more experience she would have known not to let me into her place because that can only lead to one outcome

It was literally "yo what color panties... oh you don't remember? lemme take off your pants for you, promise I won't touch, oh lemme see your pussy, wow, are you tight? -> finger -> yah we gonna fuck now -> fuck"

Fully clothed and watching TV to fucking was literally like 15 mins

>should of
should HAVE

Oh course her trying to fight me off and saying no the whole time, but not a strong "stop it right now" but more a "please don't make me do this"

Im in Japan too, I'd still never do that because I'm not a nigger.

Most girls aren't down to fuck unless you are properly dating

Been here over a decade. Haven't even left in 6 years. It's pretty much the way I said in my experience. How long have you been here.

I did that once. I wanted to fuck and she didn't. Good for you OP

coming up on 5 years

Are you really that desperate? You are a criminal. Usually I don't give a fuck who fucks who no matter the age as long as it's consensual. That was not consensual. You are a rapist and a piece of shit.

This dying out, give you guys 5 more mins before I hop in the shower and fuck my wife

why does your camera have such bad low light performance?

Not desperate, I can get laid every day if I want

Just wanted to fuck her, so I did

Cell phone

>You are a rapist and a piece of shit
Why the hostility? He wanted to fuck.

dubs of reality

Haha

What an excuse

"Judge, I just wanted to, so ... I did"

Quit raping me with your disgusting words

Are you Hugh Mungus ?

> laid any time you want.