Hey guys, i just discovered that i am incredibly stupid. What should i do now?

Hey guys, i just discovered that i am incredibly stupid. What should i do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get smart you dumb ass

Join black lives matter

but how? I have thoughts about accepting my fate and remaining dumb for life. There is beauty in stupidity.

But i'm not black. Then why do they matter?

Continue posting on Sup Forums, you've found your home.

No :D

Become a trap.

I would do two things: Develop creativity in one or more of the classical arts. If you're too dull to be genuinely creative fake it by being just random in your work.
Secondly, develop your vocabulary. No need to sound stupid even though you are. Nothing makes seem people seem smart like having a large, natural and rich vocabulary.

That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me. Are you the writer of that song "hymn for the weekend" ?

Get a job in HR

I bet he wrote this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jne9t8sHpUc

>develop your vocabulary
> No need to sound stupid even though you are.
Wow i didn't expect to get any actual helpful advice on Sup Forums. I will definitely do that. Thanks mate.

>i just discovered that i am incredibly stupid. What should i do now?
Just continue being a Democrat!

Smart people arn't gonna see you as smart, just a pretentious fuck. It's like 5% of human beings who actually give a shit about that.

You got this far, didn't you? Why change anything?

Not American. But shouldn't the people in a "Democracy" be actually supporting "Democrats". Now i am starting to think you should have been the one making this thread.

I love you

A little extra advice: don't just try to shoehorn a word into conversation. Better to speak plainly and with power than beating around the bush with words you don't understand.

i used to like that Alanis Morissette song where she sings standing naked.

The only way out i see is trial and error. I will practice over places like tinychat or something and see people's reaction before using it in the real world. Also i have 2 friends i can experiment with and get inputs from.

Of course. Not talking about learning fancy words to show off. But actually having a strong vocabulary will help a person express himself accurately. Clear expression creates the impression of clear thinking.

You are a weeb neckbeard lol

>Clear expression creates the impression of clear thinking.
I am starting to think that it might just also end up improving one's clarity of thought.

We're actually a democratic republic, so what now dumdum

He says browsing Sup Forums.

>We're actually a democratic republic, so what now dumdum
It is like the politicians have figured out a cheat code for the system. You guys are doomed!

I guess you could say that. But still it will stir up my brain in at least some way. I will become at least a little smarter due to it.

No. Just dumb and annoying.

>Just dumb and annoying.
What did i say about myslef in my original post? Pay attention mate! I am forgiving you this time. But dont take me for granted!

I didn't say you'd become dumb, you'd remain dumb and become annoying. Jesus you're slow.

Or we got our tummies stuffed with bait.

Play a game of chess everyday.
It helps develop the skill of thinking things through before you do it.

Cool