So Sup Forums, does life get better after college?

So Sup Forums, does life get better after college?

Depends what you do after college.

I mean I want to hear experiences of people in general

and what you did in college

What do you meant by college? High school or higher education?

If you mean the first one. Yes.

nope

It's up to you to make it better user. That can start at college.

FUCK NO

College was the best time of my life. 4 years in a college town full of young people. Friends everywhere, parties all the time. Life after college is shit.

No. Its a pointless, bottomless pit.
You'd be wishing flr the sweet releaseof death

When the hell does college equal high school?

Depends, did you get a degree in something that matters?

If yes, a lot better.

If no, you'll do life in something mind numblingly repetitive. At best, you'll wind up in some type of trade that you should have went to trade school for... but you wind up just surviving.

When, in the UK, you go to college at the age of 16-18?

It's what you make of it. If you're a crybaby bitch already I would just drink bleach and not worry about it.

African american studies

im in med school 4-6 hours of sleep daily with no life. After that its residency 3-4 hours of sleep daily with no life... AFTER THAT I'LL BE LIVIN THE DREAM! (that's what they tell me)

only with drugs and alcohol

oh Jesus, bongspeak. for us, "secondary" goes from grades 9-12 and we call it "high school." any education after that is colloquially termed "college" whether you go to university or community college doesn't matter.

from what doctors tell me, your life will continue to be hell. no holidays, long hours, constantly on call, will at several points in your career have to give someone a death prognosis. this is why I chose to be an engineer.

Life STARTS after college

This. Life does not get better, but worse.

no it gets so much worse

I initially dropped out of college, and took up an apprenticeship. I eventually finished, but I still haven't done shit with my degree.

But since I didn't wrack up a shit ton of debt right out the gate, I'm arguably better off than many my age (26).

LIfe gets good around 50 years old, you then finally have the money and the time to travel and see the world. Unless you are a liberal, then you will be poor.

Depends on your situation. In the US, if you have a ton of student loan debt, it probably won't unless you have a great job, and those are harder to come by for new grads. Enjoy partying, sex, and less responsibility while you can. It changes after college.

most of us work
some of us move back with parrents and become neets

you most likely wont use most of the knowledge you learned in college anyway

/thread

Trust me, it gets worse. Quit now if you're not too far along.