Am I the only one who thinks her style of acting is weird?

Am I the only one who thinks her style of acting is weird?

It's like she's on some sort of drugs or maybe she has a speech impediment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvLZMsYXlo
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GieXvZuq4
rollingstone.com/music/news/massive-attack-recruit-rosamund-pike-for-haunting-new-video-20160223
imdb.com/title/tt3387266/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah you're just an idiot.

Thank you for that.
I thought the same thing. Why does she get 7 extra seconds for a dramatic pause with a stupid look on her face?

I just think she's kinda hot

I masturbate to rosamunfd pike once a week, dreaming that I swallow her vaginal discharges.

Just imagine rimming the butthole of rosamund pike here

Yeah, she is, but watch Gone Girl and look at her mannerisms and listen to her inflections of her voice.

She's a succubus.

The fuck?

she's British

youtube.com/watch?v=ElvLZMsYXlo

she has a big acting style

Well, that's something.

it's her big toothy smile that she regularly flashes while often her eyes aren't smiling. her eyes can also show a kind of frenzy, neuroticism, anxiety, etc. that's very striking and feels totally real, she's a pro at playing shit like fear and contempt and disgust. her dulcet, stuffily deep, yet often nervous sounding voice, straight blonde hair, and boney but not quite masculine face all contribute to her eeriness.

the overall effect is frequently a kind of stepford wife feeling of artificial, cloying, studied perfectness. it feels like an alien doing a too good job of playing a human. obviously this was all perfect for amazing amy.

Literally the perfect mix of beauty/sexiness/attainability.

She's perfect.

When I think of my wife, I always think of the back of her head. I picture cracking her lovely skull, unspooling her brain, trying to get answers. The primal questions of a marriage: What are you thinking? How are you feeling? What have we done to each other? What will we do?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1GieXvZuq4

She's Scottish you dolt. She's lucky she doesn't sound fully brain-damaged. There's a reason non-scots are cast to play scots. You can barely understand the real deal.

fuck, that score was goat

Trent Reznor is based.

I'm Scottish and can't even understand what most Scottish people are saying, sounds like someone who had a bad stroke also huffed helium tbqh.

Its surreal bro. Cast her in a Lynch film and she'll blow your mind.

Without a doubt, the entire soundtrack is so eerie and beautiful. Feel like I'm in another life.

SEX HAIR

Glasgow and the outlying areas are the worst for this. I swear I spend half my time saying 'what?' because I can't catch the region's gobbledegook speech patterns first time.
Some of the locals make Rab C Nesbitt sound like Shakespeare.

I don't have enough sweating man images for this.

>bush
mature women>>>>>young whores

>tfw you loved her since Die Another Day

>no controlling overbearing wife
;_;

Amazing Amy, I'm City financier

She cant act, and as a result shes always with the same blank expression on her face which makes her look very autistic

>my husbando fucked my waifu
based

What movie

god i love how retarded women are

>muh artistic expreshun

yes, and now i can jerk off to your pantyhose ass, and holy fuck pantyhosed feet which is such a rare find

cia is based af

Who cares? She's cute as fuck.

>pantyhosed feet
patrician detected

shes got a big dick

Nah... She is either too smart or just picky. It shows in "Gone Girl" & "Jack Reacher". By the way, what do think of her being a Bond girl ?

>By the way, what do think of her being a Bond girl ?
She should have got the spinoff tbqhwyf

>By the way, what do think of her being a Bond girl ?
She didn't deserve to die desu

this

>Truly in the end I had to Die Another Day™

Literally walked out of the cinema at that point fampais

>her style of acting is weird

Didn't knew who she was before Jack Reacher and her smiling in some scenes were completely unnecessary. Its like she was laughing at Tom Cruise for the whole time

If I go off script would you die?

I know exactly what you mean fám, but I can't explain it any better either.

is this kinography?

who doesn't

who doesn't?

imagine if she had brown hair. that would be a beard

>its a janny spergs out over pictures of actresses episode

rollingstone.com/music/news/massive-attack-recruit-rosamund-pike-for-haunting-new-video-20160223

>In "Voodoo in My Blood," recorded with Scottish rap-pop group Young Fathers, Gone Girl actress Rosamind Pike cautiously walks down toward London's Joe Strummer Subway until she's confronted by a floating orb that sticks a needle in her eye. After scanning her retina, the orb takes control of Pike's character, forcing her to smash her head into the wall and convulse with the music.

>"Am I involved? ... Someone said the girl in the video looks like me. I have been to the Joe Strummer subway. I did have a strange encounter there once," Pike said in a statement.

What a trooper

am I banend

didn't know there were so many faggots on tv/.

she's gonna be blacked
imdb.com/title/tt3387266/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4

a cat would do that

She already did in Die Another Day

She has big tits.

she's one of the only women i don't find disgusting

Was it crepe?

post them wobbies from Jack Reacher

fuck that cat

muh dick hnnng

>ywn vake up to this
>ywn wake up threatened and scared by her

why even bother ;_;

She's a narcissistic sociopath, that's how these women act, from what I've seen of her in other roles she's basically Gone Girl IRL.

was it anal?

> you now realise this set is on a plane

cringe

cheers dude
do you have her running down the stairs in that movie?

hot