Oooh. shit

Oooh. shit.
Problems only you have thread:
I´ll start. I´ve difficulties flushing my shit since it swims. Like undumpable... It´s a survivor shit. Need to flush many times to finally kill it.

Este post no tiene comentarios, soyez le prefiere!

Catch it with toilet paper, and roll it in toilet paper.
The Surface gets bigger and the water can "grab" it easier

When I piss the smell lingers under my foreskin, making fapping less pleasurable.
I rinse my penis every time I go to the toilet.

OP here. How do i make my shit a diving species?
Eat lead?

So pull it back when you piss...

Fix your diet, your shit should sink. You're probably allergic to something you're eating, try the usual suspects like dairy or wheat.

my computer bluescreens at random, but only when i'm reading Achewood. some promblem with aswstm.sys and avast's virtualization, which i've turned off, but it still happens. yes, i googled it. no, it wasn't any help.

>Achewood
I feel with you bro.

Pull it back when you piss you fucking dummy. Stop being fat

"Your shit should sink"
>spoken like a true idiot stupid fuck Sup Forums user

when i go out there's allways this fucking kid who point at me and laught, sometimes he even invites friends to laught at me, wtf

Do you believe it should float? Floating shit means you have air in your shit, air in your shit means you have IBS to some degree or another - good digestion = sinking shit

not everybody speaks proper english daily alors va bien niquer ta mere espece de pédé

i'm.. going to boil up some gravy.. that should do me in.

Your either

>fat
>mlp
>dressed like a tard
>or you have a funny patch beard
>or your comically fat or dressed up in moms clothes

I'm an adult but I'll still laugh at the above

It means you have undigested fats it your shit

What is it now? Air or fat? or both? Could be both...Can i get rid of it without changing my diet?

That can also contribute but you can have floating shit without having consumed fat at all, if you are allergic to wheat as an example, your shit will float if you eat wheat. Either way, shit should sink.

I´m not allergic to wheat. nor anything else

So why is your shit floating user, you might want to re-examine that assertion.

What's your diet consist of, OP?

>you might want to re-examine that assertion.
Happens every time...no need to re-examine...

Could it be they use different than water for flushing? Something heavier?

If the flora of your gut is fucked, it's going to happen every time.

Shit diet leads to floating poo, OP. Eat better.

I have awful teeth due to shit hygiene as a kid. They're basically rotting now and i don't have the money for a dentist. Turns off everyone I meet.