Anybody else want her to win just to watch Sup Forums implode?

Anybody else want her to win just to watch Sup Forums implode?

Nope.
Just you.
The rest of us are a little more concerned about domestic issues to want her anywhere near Washington DC.

I hope Hillary wins, the fastest way to destroy SJW crazies is by allowing them to get their way.

nope, i want trump to win so i can watch her implode and kick a dog. also want obamas secrets to come out and that wont happen with her as president.

I want her to win because she's far and away the most qualified. She's also elucidated her plans and appears to be able to avoid saying stupid shit all the time. If she hadn't used her own server there'd be basically nothing legit to criticize.

That would just be the end of the world by letting the black cocks go amok

Nope.

Nah it wouldn't, the final chimp out would just red pill all whites instantly.

>want her anywhere near Washington DC.
She's been there for like 20 years you real retard

your most qualified today has been found out to have handled classified documents after she left the state department. She doesnt say stupid things she just does them over and over and over again.

>one stupid thing
>over and over

i want trump to win so i can see her commit suicide a few months later....

Since she is gonna win, get ready for the keks as Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums lose their minds. Hoping for mass an hero threads.

She also refused to go down to Mexico, whereas Trump accepted Mexico's presidential invite. But, hey... Trump's the racist, right?

you forgot louisiana. Hillary didnt want to touch the unclean

Pretty sure that was his point, dumbshit.

She hasn't refused to go. She just hasn't gone yet. Also, about 90% of Mexicans already hate their president, even before trump's visit, so his visit actually did fuck all for him.

Oh my God, she handled documents!
She must've given them to foreign interests who want to harm our country!

der der i love hillary because i dont know

they are classified for a reason, if she cant grasp that then she has no business in government.

Nieto had a 20% approval rating before Trump. It's probably at about 2% now.

No

The best thing about Obama was nobody in government wanted to work with him. It made things stable because nothing changed.

With Hillary, every crooked senator will be able to get their fucked up agendas accomplished and things will get harder and more fucked up.

Government officials are all cronies and scumbags. Trump will at least be a pain in their ass and fuck up their insidious globalist plans.

Trump 2016 imagine if we got along with Russia? Formed a super alliance and murdered all the terrorists?

haha trumps number are going up because of it, bet you hate that.

hillary is too old, unhealthy, etc etc. You dont see her doing anything but fund raise. She wont even give a press conference.

No they aren't. Get your news from someplace other than Trumpbart.

>nothing changed

Affordable care act
National gay marriage
Repeal of DADT
Trams rights
Dream Act
And so on...

>government officials cronies and scumbags
>form alliance with Russia

Yeah, because the Russian government isn't totally corrupt at all

she'll win, of course. the state wants her to win, so does capital

you may not be wrong. could it be that she isn't campaigning because there is no need for her to do that.

At least the russians have a male dominated society that doesnt cater to soft fuck boys. They have pride and are respectably honest about their intentions.

Dream act was around before Obama.

Affordable care act was a disaster made by the republican congress. Obama just put his name on it cuz "muh change"

Still that buthurt they tried to redpill you in Bernie?

I want to watch her lose just to watch the media and establishment implode.

Sup Forums is a small pond user

Democrats controlled the congress back then you fuckwit. They had all the power for that two year window and squabbled ruinously during.

krokodil, potato buzzcuts, a manufacturing industry lower quality than China. shit stained track suits and bumbling alcoholism that would make even Yeltsin concerned.

yes, that's a society worth respecting. The russian people have been subjugated for so many generations they actually prosper better as slaves.

>most qualified
holding a public office and getting investigated several times
>elucidated plans
which are?
"I now oppose TPP"
"I have a vagina"

oh and all the flat chested manfaced women that smell like day old fish markets.

>Sup Forums implode

nigger, do you even know what the fucking word means?

and no, a bitch as whore like yourself and cliton does not phase us, go back2fuckingreddit

>back2fuckingreddit
you keep saying that like it does something

Unless they want to see their country gets cucked the way Germany is now, go ahead and choose this bitch. Women as leaders will never be good for any country.
inb4
>but...but, Margaret!
That old bitch was from UK and technically a small country and there weren't terror/immigrants/refugees bullshits for her to deal with back then compared to what world leaders must deal with these days.

a manufacturing industry lower quality than China??? Are you a retarded, practically everything is manufactured in China.. including that Cell Phone you rely on daily. I work for one of the top companies in my industry, while we do assemble in the US, all of our products are made in China.

>does something

go learn some fucking engrish and i am pointing out your fucking home, gtfo fgt

John Oliver, pls go...

Being drunk is awesome, being compared to china isnt a bad thing. China will be more powerful than the United states in the next 50 years. The rest of what you said is just childish nonsense. Go back to watching a nigger fuck your trap girlfriend while you play xbox one.

>when he names your fetish
>un.zip

Actually I want her to win because Trump is a shithead fucking goof.

>China will be more powerful than the United states in the next 50 years.
I'm what sense? They already have lost of the manufacturing jobs and still have half the economy and millitary the US has.

proof of Sup Forums's implosion. right here. all you have to do is say hillary's name and they start sputtering fragments of gibberish dotted with epiphets capped at the end with begging for you to go away and stop triggering them.

god damn. its like watching an sjw freakout without the colors.

FUCKING KEK YOU BELIEVED THAT BAIT

>Go back to watching a nigger fuck your trap girlfriend while you play xbox one.

This is how I picture every guy who shit posts on Sup Forums

implying the clitons isn't fucking worse... they are a bunch of jew cock sucking faggots

If you'd ever been in any kind of slummy area you'd know krok is definitely in America. Don't believe everything you hear on Vice kiddo.

actualy i dont think i will. btw how does it feel to know your terminology of 'redpill' is rooted in a piece of work created by two trans women?

Jokes on you, I still only have a 360.

it'll be amusing for like 30 mins

then you realize what it really entails......

Great defense user. You single handedly made everyone want to vote trump because of that post.

it is, but in the usa there's still a clean distinction between slummy areas and the rest of the country. russia is just a giant middling sprawl of squalor and crippling incompetence.

the whole country looks like the sound of a fat guy sighing.

CONFIRMED CUCK XD

TRUMP IS WINNING IN THE ALL THE REAL POLLS,

Either way it goes, there's going to be a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. Probably a ton of Nov 9th suicides.

nice trips, and awesome bait ;)

no

fuck off shill

No.
We don't need a president who shits herself.

well this will just reinforce their ideas

Sup Forums dudes always had stupid and biased opinions but when this biatch will win it will only make them believe they are smart and relevant harder than usual
only an elected trumb will make them realise how stupid their kind of ideology is

hey buddy. still here. still fagging it up on your board. still havent gb2 reddit yet.

hows it going? has trump won yet?

did mom finish making your tendies?

anyway i'm gona finish my qinoa and change my wife's son's diapers.

xhe's getting so big. ill be back in a sec

No. I want to see a qualified person win.

the implosion would be much bigger than some posts on a Taiwanese anime imageboard if Trump got elected.

so im thinking about buying these, but im not sure. i think they look a little hetronormative. what do you think? i dont really need glasses but i always liked how they look. really encapsulates my aura as a virgo

except it wont. they'll either commit even harder to trump or whine and say he lied to them.

>there weren't terror/immigrants/refugees bullshits for her to deal with
Holy shit you're a retard

>Margaret Thatcher never had to deal with terrorism

I want her to win because I like the direction the country is moving in. Watching Sup Forums an hero is just a bonus.

i just can't wait to see the republicans in my town freak the fuck out. i'm not going for anybody, i don't give a shit really, but i know hillary is going to win.
ps riley dixon has my haircut

>IRA
>Troubles
>Falkland war
>Recession
Right, women leaders can't deal with war or terrorism

>biased opinions
wow imagine that

>I like the direction the country is moving in.
Right into debtors prison to China you retard. We are about to have an American economic collapse unlink any other, it'll make the great depression look like Disney Land.

I actually want Drumpf to win.

He's the worst possible candidate, and will burn this fucking country to the ground within 60 days of his election. Or be the first president to actually be arrested.

Either one's a win.

ITT alt-right retards who think Trump will be their savior. Get over it you naive children. He isn't going to do any of the things he said he'd do in his campaign, if he even wins. He'll just end up being a national embarrassment, just like Dubya.

i just want her

I secretly hope that the two candidates offered to us are a ruse and we get a stealth 2rd candidate who is actually sane

I want neither to win but the real question is which side would I rather see go crazy.

I just want Hillary to win. All her scandals are republican funded lies designed to keep the black man down.

Lmao... Bruh people out there still believe "not all Muslims"

I want trump because I want the USA to be like north Korea but with food and working missiles.

Nigger detected.

Hillary is pretty fucking moderate bro

point is people would rather vote for someone who changes views almost as much as suits and a proven lair and traitor than someone who hurts their feelings

This, but much worse than W. If you believe a word that falls out of trumps mouth as he flip flops on stage then you've failed the stupid test.

so question: which one of you is the most based in this thread? I can't tell. You keep confusing me.

Hillary hurts their feelings?

no
sage btw

And who would that be?

Bump btw

Sup Forums's plan is get her elected remember they're paid to make Trump look bad

hell yeah, finally someone sexy in the white house

They're doing a killer job. The newest political "movement" is nothing more than white nationalist trolls and Sup Forums memes. Alt-right makes the tea party look sane and respectable by comparison.

im a britbong and dont give a shit about the usa execpt to watch people loose there shit when she wins

for the keks and lulz isn't reason enough fuck the country for at least 4 years.

Trump will provide enough lulz on his own without screwing the country (as much)

You should give a shit, our countries depend on each other and when shit hits the fan in the US the global economy feels it.

Sup Forums would get the last laugh after she cuts social security

You honestly think he'll make a better president? He has zero political experience and has already pissed off most sensible nations. His policies (like deporting 11 million people) would literally destroy our economy, but he doesn't care because we can just "print more money". Hoping you're too underage to vote