What kind of coffee do people in your country drink?

What kind of coffee do people in your country drink?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bica_(coffee)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mostly black tart shit

Disgusting Senseo or disgusting Nespresso.
We have no taste

Tim's

or Starbucks

or Keurig

which is sad, because there are some really good cafes and roasters all over the place.

Most people drink coffee from Tim Hortons. Starbucks is fairly popular, but most people I know don't want to shell out the cash for it (and it's not as ubiquitous like Tims).

But I usually buy my own beans and roast/grind them. If I want to get coffee from outside, there's a Portuguese bakery right by my home which serves decent coffee.

Tea

Pls be my bf

>yfw McDonald's coffee is better than Timmy's

>Italians

Everything.

We drink the most coffee of any country per capita.

Instant shite or ""Turkish"", only young people drink normal coffee

Everything you can think of

dense and shitty so we can power through our meaningless day

turkish coffee is fairly popular.
They call turkish coffee "black coffee" and latte is "white coffee"
The turk coffee tastes like death, this is why most put water and sugar in it.

As for me:
After I wake up: 1 cup of cappuccino
Noon(-ish): 1 cup of Turk coffee
Afternoon: 1 cup of cappuccino

>tfw no starbucks

>this is why most put water and sugar in it.
milk and sugar*

also- alot of people like to hangout at a cafe for like 3 hours+ in the afternoon

this is concerning, because you'd think that they have a job or something at that time

and how do they even have money for coffee if they don't have a job?

These are the questions that /ex-yu/ ponders about

the blandest, cheapest light roast coffee with sugar, milk or artificial sweeteners

it's quite ironical how we consume by far the most coffee per capita in the world, but have no unique coffee "culture" whatsoever

Starbucks sugary milkshake type stuff or Keurig or whatever crap they have in the office/waiting room

Coffee is solely a delivery system for the methylxanthine called caffeine. Decorating or flavoring the equivalent of a syringe is pointless.

mostly espresso

Turkish coffee which is absolute crap

The cheapest possible light roast garbage. Drip brewed, of course.

There is a coffee roaster right by my apartment that roasts coffee everyday, but it's like $14/lb

It is really good though

Mostly Italian types, though we do have our own ways to make coffee

Black. Some have milk in it.

>light roast
Really? We drink mostly medium and dark/french roasts in Sweden. Arvid Nordquist Festiva is my favorite and is extra dark roasted.

>Some have milk in it
Blasphemy

Indeed

Isn't café au lait both a french invention and description of racial relationships in france?

Macchiato, grandmas usually drink Turkish coffee.

Hahaha, ok nice one desu. I don't know if It's a french invention, but it's still blasphemy. Plus it's unhealthy.

no idea about others, but since i don't drink shit coffee i drink it black.

We sto... We developed this around the same time as the New Zealanders

The lighter the roast, the more caffeine

Instant and russiano.

This.

but darker roasts taste better

This, fucking this, perkeleen finns and our shitty taste for coffee, vittu saatana

The lighter the roast, the less it loses weight, so the more money you can make out of the same bag of beans. Or conversely, the cheaper you can sell that 500 gr package of Saludo for in the supermarket.

Sure..but at the point you might as well not drink coffee at all. Darker roasts simply taste better. To me most northern European coffee (and American) taste like water.

>trading diabetes with being awake
no thanks, you can get good tasting caffeine without destroying your body even more.

milk shake coffee

I agree, but the Eternal Finn is oblivious to all matters of taste. It doesn't matter whether it's dark, light or recycled engine oil, as long as it's the same brand your neighbour buys and you don't come across as a pretentious snob for paying over 1,29 eur for a package.

Retard.

Retard.

this. Anyone that drinks light roasted coffee is either under the age of 15, or a wageslave.

Brazilian beans on Italian-style espressos, sort of:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bica_(coffee)

Based portugal, I love how you can get those anywhere, dirt cheap as well.

They are pretty good. Usually around about €0,60 these days.

Those and the Portuguese pavements are the little things I miss most abroad.

They are just so comfy, and not drinking coffee you're used to just leaves your day miserable.