This fucking thread again. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

realpokemongohacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/73gdm-0uKpJxuDJI.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

prove it

take a poop in front of us

Boxers or briefs

Boxer briefs for the win. Only wear those.

what are your goals in life?

Abstaining is easy when you look like a pig and have the breath of a dog.

Pics or GTFO.

Saying things like "for the win" is why you are a virgin

Are you just butt ass ugly, or are you also a being of pure autism and spaghetti?

1. Hold a massive python.
2. Be eaten by a python.
3. Have insects on me naked.
4. Get beaten up.

No doubt bro.

One moment.

Those sound like pretty easy goals op. Buy a bunch of insects and sell all your clothes. Then run around calling niggers niggers until you get beaten up. Break into your local zoo's python enclosure and let nature take its course. Life goals achieved in under a week.

Could be a factor.

The latter is the bigger problem.

Here ya go.

Bullshit, if you haven't even kissed a girl then you are asexual, an asexual is not going to post a buff body pic.

If you, you got a decent body. So probably not too much worry there. As a being of pure autism and spaghetti, the only way to fix your problem is to go out of your way to be social and meet new people. As with such autism, you probably should avoid online dating because it'll be too awkward/ you'll get too content with not meeting the person.

I'm not asexual. Just a walking stick of spaghetti. And my body is definitely not buff.

I was a kissless virgin until 20, then, all of a sudden, during the first half of last year, I made out with 8 girls, fucked 2 of those, got a bj from another one, and fingered one. Just as I was thinking of learning Ultima.

Not buff, but more than good enough. You just gotta learn to talk to people naturally (don;t use guides or any of that BS because than you'll over-complicate/ make conversations too robotic) Also post face

U think other men have muscles? Get outta here. They are all spaghetti. It is not important when picking up girls. It helps, but it's below both charm, humor, smile, hair, clothes.. it's like way down there on the list..

Face.

I don't have any charm or humour. My body is the best about me actually.

Are you fat with low self-esteem, or just socially repugnant?

An important step might be getting off Sup Forums

Posted pics. I am socially repugnant.

You don't even try, do you? You have always been so afraid of being rejected, that you gave up on females before you even started, right?

Not op but this is my problem. I just can't man.

Sup Forums is my only social interaction at the moment.

I've maybe hit on a hundred women in my life. Not much but I tried.

Don't be a pussy. Rejection is sometimes funny

You haven't got any colour you spend too much time indoors, it looks like your mom cuts your hair.

It's the screen. My body pics is more realistic. And my mother did not cut my hair. But I hate my hair.

realpokemongohacks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/73gdm-0uKpJxuDJI.mp4

> hit on

Women hate that. Pretend to be a friend first, quickly move on to flirting.

What do you define as quickly? I had my fair share of awkward friend zone stories as well.

bump

how? how do you go your whole life without even getting kissed? people like to fuck. we're hardwired for it.

Do you have any interests, hobbies or skills?
Did you go to university? Do you have a degree?
What is your job? Do you have career? Money?

People do like to fuck. But there was nobody who ever liked to fuck me.

>Do you have any interests, hobbies or skills?

Sports (bouldering, running, cycling, seasonal stuff such as skiing and windsurfing). Cooking. Reading. Video games.

>Did you go to university?

For ten fucking years. Wasted time.

>Do you have a degree?

PhD in molecular biology.

>What is your job?

Currently working in a supermarket half days while looking for a real job.

>Do you have career? Money?

Money is tight at the moment.

When will you kill yourself?

Dude you look a lot like me..even the same body type. You even have a matching face with mine. I'm freaking out.

No need to kill myself. Rock bottom is still far away.

So, how are you doing with the women?

Same fag here.
You actually look really good bro. And if you wanna get some action just be relaxed.. Practice talking..hear yourself talk. It's a healthy exercise.

Doing..not really ok. Had a couple of them. One was my cousin. I'm not socially awkward but i am way too open when i talk to women and i scare them. I sometimes go full autismo and have a lot of shitty sexual jokes. I often appear needy and thats a huge turn off for women. I'm 28 btw. If you wanna talk give me your e-mail or any form of contact.

I just lose my virginity yesterday

Im 17 and not planning on going to prom because im a shy weaboo
wat do?

Within hours

Just do it. Face your fears like a man. Consider the fact that your ancestors got laid. If they were pussies like you, you wouldn't enjoy this hell called life.

But within hours is still still hitting on. No kind of even superficial friendship can form in this time.

How about you get banned for being underage faggot

Thats a good option!

When you are going to kill yourself and when you do it stream it plz

I said pretend to be/want to become a friend. Within hours of the aquaintance you should begin testing the temperature by fx making a witty remark to catch her attention, then hold her gaze for just a tad too long

I also just moved, that shit sounds too hard for an experienced nerd like me

I see. Problem is, I don't remember having a conversation with girls for longer than five minutes at parties before they got bored.

You shouldn't start a conversation. At parties you small talk. Comment on something, give an opinion which is either easy to agree with or the opposite (without being offensive), follow up with a simple question.

I don't see the difference. It's not that I talk about politics or philosophy or stuff (unless I am horribly drunk which happen more often than I am comfortable to admit). It's asking her about her interests or what she is doing etc.

18 years virgin kissless here

Way too obvious. Also conversational. She is there to have fun, not talk like that. Be part of the fun and she will have interest in spending time with you at the party

How did it come that far?

So what should I say for example?

I'm a social retard, see above.

You need an opening, just a hi or something. Introduce yourself in an informal way, just a name. Ask for hers. Ask her what she does. Then tell something, fx what you think about a movie which is popular in theaters. Keep it brief! Ask if she saw it. Ask what she thinks. Then make a reference to another movie. If she does not see movies ask her why, what she likes then. Always relate to it and keep it easy going

bump

And turn that poop into wine

Maybe consider a change of scenery. People in big cities tend to interact more. I was meeting some friends at a bar in sf but I got there at least 30 minutes before them. There was a Germany vs Brazil soccer game going so I sat at the bar to wait and started bullshitting with the guy next to me and he introduced me to a German girl he'd met there. And before I knew it I was hooking up with her. I wouldn't recommend fucking random girls but at least u can practice ur game with them. And btw once u crack the code the flood gates will open. The shit does come in waves tho.

Who am I, shit Jesus?

Ask who she knows at the party. Find common relations and talk about them. Share funny stories or interesting facts. Be enthusiastic about regular interests. Don't share nerdy interests unless you are very masculine and only on a superficial level.
The best advice is to go out and practice talking. Don't go out to get laid. Note what works and what doesn't. If she turns her head or body away from you, move on

I've lived in Germany, the Netherlands, the US and the UK. Both in cities > 1 million inhabitants and (student) towns. While it was easiest to come into contact with people from the US, that was only true for the males.

self irony is fucking important too. dont take yourself too serious, thats usually what really buff guys do

>Find common relations and talk about them. Share funny stories or interesting facts.

Unfortunately, I don't have any friends and never had many friends. And I don't have any stories to tell. I once went to a rhetoric and public trainer for work and she gave me the assignment to talk about a funny story. There was nothing which came to mind I had to straight out make something up and my made-up story eventually was destroyed by its contradictions.

When I comes to nerdy interests. I mainly was around science students (it was molecular biology so more than half of them were female), so nerdy hobbies were normal. I was usually outnerded by those women, because I don't have any really nerdy hobbies.

How have you not just given in to your urges and raped someone yet?

Why should other people suffer for my shortcomings.

Well ya I mean why would you just be friends with a girl you're trying to bang? It's really awkward and nearly impossible just to pick up a girl on a Wednesday afternoon. There's a time and a place where people want to hook up usually clubs or bars or parties on the weekends or join some sort of social club if you're looking for a relationship to blossom. Online shit doesn't work it's too awkward and unnatural. But either way you've got to have your bro's. A high energy wingman with no shame will get you laid more than you can imagine.

Another point in that story was that I went to that bar by myself my friends weren't even there yet and by putting myself out there and talking to people I wound up hookin up with a German girl. There's always those girls by themselves at bars looking for dudes by themselves for a quick dirty fuck I have personally witnessed this several times

>There's a time and a place where people want to hook up usually clubs or bars or parties on the weekend

That's mainly where I were.

>But either way you've got to have your bro's. A high energy wingman with no shame will get you laid more than you can imagine.

I don't have any bros.

I've frequented bars for decade (mostly student places) and nobody ever talked to me unless I talked to them first. The only occasion where people didn't seem to be annoyed by me talking to them was in the US.

bump

Ya but if ur saying dudes will talk to you and you think they're cool get their number/social media whichever is less awkward it's not gay dude girls are attracted to dudes with "friends" just have a couple cool dudes down to go out. And ya u def gotta start the convo which is the hardest part but you are a man remember that. We're the dominant gender and the man is expected to lead. So having sex really isn't very difficult. But are u just trying to have meaningless sex? Or do you want a girlfriend type because they are 2 completely different approaches

are you aiming for lich-hood?

what perks and spells have you obtained for your efforts?

Dudes will talk to me. Doesn't mean that we hit it off friendship wise. Just means that they don't try to get out of the situation right away or are visible annoyed from the start.

And I am just looking for meaningless sex. Something in which my body is more valued than my personality.

I get off on Sup Forums all the time and it's never helped me

Turn that poop into wine!!

The farthest you get away from Sup Forums is by suicide.

You don't have to be best friends with them but ya I see what you mean. Meaningless sex is MUCH easier to obtain but way more risk. An unorthodox thing I would not recommend but I can't deny it helps confidence and breaking out of ur shell is cocaine. Careful with it tho because it can absolutely ruin ur life lol. But girls LOVE cocaine. Really who doesn't. Girls literally will blow you for a line but you cant be a cuck with it you can't just give it out. Ask what they'll do for it then give her a line of crushed up Advil. If u whip out an 8 ball at a party u will have a line of girls coming out of the bathroom. It's a sex drug. But it can easily turn on you. At first ur dick will be like cement but if you keep doing it ur dick won't work.

Ever considered going gay?

Now I just have to find a dealer.

No. But I guess I'll soon be sucking cock for some coke.

Have you ever had girls come onto you?

No. Never a single sign of interest.

Can you give a possible reason for that?

Also: If you had the chance to have sex with a hooker right now, no need to pay, no STD's, no strings, etc - would you do it?

>Can you give a possible reason for that?

Average looking. Below average personality.

>Also: If you had the chance to have sex with a hooker right now, no need to pay, no STD's, no strings, etc - would you do it?

Yes.

Is it worth going for a girl who is basic and that I'm not too bothered about for the sex while I'm still 18 or wait for the possibility that I will meet someone better

I'd just turned 17. No wizzardry for me.

Lost my virginity at 15, u mad?

Fuck whoever you can.