ITT: Movies with GOAT acting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNaDrnxp3L0
youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Christian Bale so fucking good?

method acting is a hell of a drug

Shoutout to Craig and Mads's performances during the poker sections, fantastic facial acting.

CHUM SOME OF THIS SHIT.

What movie?

is this bait

What are you, some kind of half assed astronaut?

I'm sorry I don't watch old fucking shit

Jesus

Whoa, there's no need to get mad. The movie is Godfather, you twat.

This obscure Bergman. Essentially two people on a stage just talking. Only five actor credits. It relies on the acting to be good, and the actors completely carry it. Would recommend over all this "What the Oscars thinks is good acting" trash ITT.

Whatever not gonna even watch it, cunt

Then see you fucking later.

just because it won an Oscar doesn't mean it's bad you contrarian retard.

but really just her and goggins. even based kurt seemed a little off

Mainly Pesci's performance, but still.

No ones fault but your own that you're this retarded

Alright, thanks for your opinion.

SO FUCKING CLOSE

This and Fail-Safe

@70211101
Are you 10?

Oh yes.
One of my favourite movies to watch over and over again. The acting and flow is SUPERB. Based Scorsese.

>not knowing one of the most iconic movies of all time
..What are you even doing on this board?

this

mcgregor got fuckin snubbed for an oscar nom la
gyllenhaal got fuckin snubbed for an oscar nom la

nope

which angry man are you? im the one who works in advertising

Benicio del Toro outacts everyone in this film.

Dubs guy?!!?

i'm that silent beta faggot

Did he kill them Sup Forums? Or was it all in his mind?

>"Both the director and the author Bret Easton Ellis have said the killings were not in Bateman's mind. I tend to believe that since they created the character. The film is more about have shallow and disgusting and superficial society has become and less about the killings. Half the characters call each other by the wrong name since everyone has just become clones of each other and no one has enough human connection to learn one person from another. The apartment at the end is cleaned up because the woman renting it is more concerned about money than human life (it's hard to sell a place where someone was killed). The entire movie is just a series of people who don't care, no one cares about anything but themselves, they are all so fake. Brilliant film but yes he did kill those people, the sad part is no one really cares enough to figure out what happened or keep track of Bateman to have him caught."

and there are a few hallucinations like that "FEED ME A CAT" atm thing

All manlets

>'this is this,' what the fuck's that supposed to mean, Nick, is that a load of townie bullshit or is it?
The whole movie's got that weird, Stephen King feel to it where everybody's got a dull name and everything feels like it could be real. But really pretty much any American movie not set in New York or LA gets a fair bit of that feeling in me.

>whatever
I fucking bet you're a grill. I can't fucking see it, fucking kek

DRAAIIIIIINAAAAAGE MY DEAR BOY

youtube.com/watch?v=uNaDrnxp3L0

Is there anyone who can find a better speech than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CYhHIe_UELM