> Reddick

new ipad wallpaper, took 5 days to make

>sp wasn't around for the 2003 Detroit Tigers season

imagine the shitposting

v clean, i like

the marlins and a's got far cooler looking logos than they deserved

Sleep tight

>rizzo is a top 3 player in baseball

are cubs fans unironically trying to make the entire baseball world hate them?

arguably top 3 in the nl

Royals

poo poo brown though?

>the rays logo is the fucking sun now

0/10 Hector

>jints still in 1st place

that As logo is great

That's pretty bad ass desu

> a wild sf gint apears

wot do?

Imagine the shitposting during the Bartman game.

I remember reading comments on Facebook from Cubs fans talking about how they would easily get Miller for some low-A no-names before the trade deadline. I bet they were on suicide watch when Cashman absolutely fleeced them.

Why are minor league teams included in there too like the second from last row first column?

>Based Rembrandt is gone forever

I know he was dogshit in his last season, but I still miss him

>the Astros scored 25 runs today

I think he's the best in the NL right now.

yankees got the better end of it no doubt but he was blocked by like 3 players. would make that trade again

He didn't fleece us though. We gave them prospects we could never use on the big league club.

harper and goldschidmt are off this year. he isnt as good as either of them.

Talk shit about Bumgod

they arent playing in their stadium with their meme lights so the offense actually does things

Those fuckers were 5-0 down the game gets called and restarted

What a load of bollocks, why can't you pick up from where the game left off?

How are you guys liking Chapman? Days like today remind me of how scared Betances makes me when he closes.

Corey Seager and Julio Urias for Anthony Rizzo?

How can LA say no??

shortstops with 30 dinger a year power and above average defense are worth more than even elite first basemen

I'm not either of these same guys, but in the National League among position players, who's better? Maybe Goldschmidt, but who else? Cutch is trash now, Bryce ".233" Harper is still a bitch, and Arenado has "muh Coors" to back him up

most exciting pitcher ive ever seen. kind of hope were up by one when he enters. Would be willing to pay him whatever the fuck he wants in the offseason. Cubs got the cash and that new tv deal will bring the budget into the top 3 I imagine

No, but he's playing better than they are.

Now make me a 6 plus one, nigger
I had an A's logo as my last one for 3 years

considering in the next 3-4 years russel will probably hitting ~25 I wouldnt make that deal. hes got some serious bat speed

if you are going by just position players then seager, bryant, murphy have all been better WAR wise this year in the NL and are on par with him in offensive production

>russel hitting 25 dingers a year with a career .160 iso

doubt it tbqh

>tfw you get caught in loop watching baseball compilations on youtube

bryant is because rizzo hits behind him. bryant would be a midling all star without rizz

The Cubs would trade Rizzo for Harper 1:1 without question.

The Cubs would trade Rizzo for Seager 1:1 without question.

As far as Goldy and Arenado.
Arenado is a huge RBI man with the best middle infield defence ever (seriously look up his defensive numbers they are FUCKING crazy).

Goldy having an off year but he is better than Rizzo defensively and offensively every year except for 2016.

bad thread so far desu

dont think they would trade him for seager. russell is going to be something else. might take a couple of years thoough

eat a plate of shit

>overrating russel this much

m8 pls

>The Cubs would trade Rizzo for Harper 1:1 without question.

Yes, they probably would, even though he's been exposed this year, because their outfield is shaky even with Schwarber, because Kyle sucks ass at defense and Heyward can't hit for shit

>The Cubs would trade Rizzo for Seager 1:1 without question.

No they wouldn't. Unless they wanted him to play 2B, and even then it's unlikely. They have Russell and Baez as their middle infielders; both are decent or better at defense, Russell can hit for average and has a little pop, and Baez can hit for power and has been improving his contact ability.

Jajaja nigga if ur a GM and the Dodgers call you offering Seager without thumbs for Rizzo, the Cubs say yes and probably throw in prospects.

>Russell can hit for average
So why doesn't he?

Also a side note:

That's not to say Seager isn't better than both Russell and Baez, he is, but the Cubs FO just simply won't get rid of Rizzo to improve in the middle infield when they already have above average players to man those positions

>the Cubs wouldn't trade a fat power 1B for a 22 year old rookie phenom because they have Baez and Russell
Legitimately kys, with Seager you can plug him at third, and move those two memes at SS and 2B and move whatever meme player at first.

they would because fat kyle can play 1B

>inb4 its hard to play first base

>fat
Rizzo is fuckin' ripped man.

Baez and Russell would be mediocre players if not for their lineup protection and having men on base everytime they come up to bat.

good thing thats irrelevant as things stand now

>Rizzo is fuckin' ripped man
Okay????

So why isn't he?

eat a plate of shit

>everyone on the Cubs would be mediocre if not for everyone else on the Cubs

What did he mean by this?

t. anthonys mom

hey buddy, eat a plate of shit

It's not hard to play 1B. Why do you think David Ortiz does it in the World Series? But if you get rid of Rizzo for Seager, 1:1, and you move Schwarber to 1B, then who plays outfield? It would have to be something like:

Schwarber 1B
Russell 2B
Seager SS
Baez 3B
Bryant LF
Dexter CF
Heyward RF

and teebeeach Kris isn't a great defender in the outfield

>lineup protection
Feel free to stop breathing

put kris at 3rd and soler in lf

soler is gonna make it

>and teebeeach Kris isn't a great defender in the outfield
He's not a good defender period. Which is why he's not better than Arenado. Arenado on the Cubs would have 100RBI before august.

kys

kb is above average at third joe is just a memeing fuck

August '15: "guise Joc Pederson is the next big thing, he's gonna be GOAT someday, haha dodgers have the best young players"

August '16: "guise Corey Seager is the next big thing, he's gonna be GOAT someday, haha dodgers have the best young players"

Hmm, really makes you think about overhyped Dodger youngsters...

>finally look up baez's career stats
>30% k rate
>doesnt take walks
>no power
>BABIP babby

why do people think hes good again? Soler is way better

meme swing, memey enough to get scouts boned up

Bryant is a serviceable defender at 3B. Just because Arenado is fucking unreal at defense doesn't mean Bryant sucks

Not even a Doyers fan but Corey Seager is SO much better than Joc "where average doesn't count" Pederson

Seager has more trade value than Rizzo, but the Cubs would not make the trade straight up for the following reasons

1. The upgrade is rather marginal (Seager is 4th in trade value, Rizzo 6th, per fangraphs) and does not outweigh the next points
2. Backlash from trading the face of the franchise
3. Rizzo is THE leader in the Cubs clubhouse
4. Rizzo is the Cubs best offensive player and he's clutch (top WPA in baseball last 2 years), so there is fear that the lineup might not "work" without Rizzo in the middle

even if 4 is mostly just in the mind, it's still there

Now they could easily make it work defensively. Seager at 3B, Bryant at 1B.

Also they would NOT trade Rizzo for Harper. Harper only has 2 seasons of team control left after 2016, Rizzo has 5.

his k rate has halfed since he came up.

>kb is above average at third
So why isn't he?

Really.
Show me the numbers which show he is an above average Fielder.

would stick schwarber at 1st if that happened

>Just because Arenado is fucking unreal at defense doesn't mean Bryant sucks
It just means Bryant is a lesser player both offensively and defensively.

show me how he isnt faggot

> yfw /mlb/ plays gm
> yfw /mlb/ is even more autistic than your wildest imagination

Tommy Lasortof Baseball for Sega Genesis

>coorsbabies
Kris Bryant would mash 80 dingers and post 200 RBIs if he could play 81 games in Coors

.480/.590/.800 slash line

>Krys Bryant is an above average defender
There is a reason he's being played in LF and Baez at third.

Bryant shouldn't even be called an infielder anymore. It's insulting to Seager, Arenado, Crawford and all elite infielders . Who can actually defend.

this might be the single most terrible post in Sup Forums history

no surprise is from a canuck fuck

sounds like you just arent as commited to this sport as we are niles

Bryant is good, but Arenado is great. I cringe every time I watch KB bat. The guy strikes out a ton and chases garbage. He also can't hit a fucking changeup of all things.

twitter.com/Monte_Colorman/status/763918354931453952

So you used the Braves tomahawk but not Chief Wahoo? Okay.

It took you until now to realize this

not that /mlb/ is autistic, just the extent of such

i mean yall put the tabletop gaming board to shame

small sample size tho

>mad he never got to play tomym lasortofs

Bryant is a fine defender at 3B or LF

6th in MLB in fangraphs' def at 3B
2nd in MLB in def at LF

You mean the White Sox logo?

whose logo?

I honestly believe Arenado would drive in 160RBI if he took Bryant's spot in the lineup. To say that Bryant at this stage is a low complete player than Nolan Arenado is a fucking joke.

I tried using Chief Wahoo, but I wanted to keep it simple and minimalist

as it is, the tomahawk is probably the most detailed

not if you take him out of Coors too