ITT we bully Germany for ruining the future of white people in sports

Now everyone in the west is afraid of eugenics and genetic engineering so we continue cotinue down our path of getting fatter and stupider

thanks germany you cunts

Sorry for losing but who could have known that it would take America only a few decades years to completely destroy Western civilization

We aren't the one opening Europe's borders to brown people. Why did you even elect Merkel?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FUCKING START A WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE HANS

you were fucked since 1939 when those jews fled and shilled the atomic bomb into existence

Europe will be arabia in about 5 years anyway thanks to you guys senpai

Sup Forumstards absolutely btfo

pretty sure youre the ones opening the doors to europe merkelbro

>you established a system where we don't elect our chancellor , the one who holds all political power
>you established a system where we don't elect our president't, head of state and the only person who can resolvethe government and revoke the chancellor

hurr durr le ebil germans fuck europe over again by elegding mergel.

70 years ""proud"" americunt ""victory"" and you haven't got over it with all your butthurt.

Seriously, I couldn't imagine a defeated could ever be more pathetic than a victor who blames the defeated for his own failure even over half a century after all.

Britain and France started the war.

Anglos are a blight upon Europe.

>mfw
>germany dindu nuffin dey wuz cleanin up yurup n shiet
>muh master race
right those asshole anglos and francs invading rightous German clay on September 1st

>70 years ""proud"" americunt ""victory"" and you haven't got over it with all your butthurt.
It's funny how applicable this is as a response to your assmad post.

You can blame us for everything you want, but we weren't one of the main contributing factors to the start of two world wars.

Yet, when da gudd ally bois cleaned yurope from all dat "nazi scum", we all face the state you're all bitching about.

>being assmad because of defeat = being assmad because of victory

m'kay

Sup Forums made me like Germans tßh.
You're a pretty cool guy, Germany.

>Prevent European fascists from cleaning out communists
>Be on precipice of nuclear war for 50 years because of Communism

>fights Marxism and globalism
>gets blamed for Marxism and globalism
Why are you people so stupid?

And it's not our fault that your country's media has such a bad opinion on certain things, a lot of people in the US even sponsored Hitler and his eugenics program, not his fault they changed their mind (if they even did that) after the war was over.

>fighting globalism
you fucking retard, you're threatening to get the EU to cut funding to poland and hungary if they don't take in more refugees. And you've been doing this forever
>what is the frankfurt school

The EU is against Germany as well. For example, they recently wanted to get more migrants into Germany German MPs were against it.

>>what is the (((frankfurt school)))
You tell me.

Germans are the ones telling the EU to let more migrants in. Don't use your Nazi propaganda shit on me

Actually those new proposed laws could help. And I'm glad to see (((frankfurt school))). But that doesn't take away from the fact that it not only started in its namesake, but also is being followed almost to the letter by germany. Is that due to the EU or just Merkel? I honestly don't know

Yes, some Germans, some French people, some others, doesn't change the fact that it's still against Germany as well and that the German people never got democratically asled about the EU, the Euro, or the migrant crisis.

*asked

Don't try to rope the French into this, they hate refugees. Fuck they made burkas illegal. if they're trying to get refugees into other countries it's because they want them to take the ones that are currently in france

Everybody hates """ refugees""". So, what's your point?

illegal link to my post on pol

all your future threads will be seized now

Well the French aren't the ones using their influence in the EU to force other countries to take more. They're actually closing down mosques and booting them out. You're doing the opposite, that's my point